• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Master List of all Destiny Patches & Updates

h75srRG.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION
POST-20 LEVELING GUIDE (Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)
  • Part 1 (Progression at 20-25)
  • Part 2 (Xur's weekly visits, and getting to 26 and beyond; note, "What the Hell is Up with Engrams?" section doesn't apply since the engram patch)
  • Part 3 (27+, getting to 29 without RNG; note, goal 4.5 only applies when the Queen's Wrath missions are available)
  • Part 4a (Life at ~28)
  • Part 4b (Building with Exotics)

TIPS & TRICKS
COMMUNITY
  • Want help with raids? There's a specific thread for that here!
  • Want help with story missions and such? Check out this thread.
EXOTIC BUILD RANDOMIZER
Elegant weapon and armor pairings for thoughtful Guardians to consider. Refresh the page to see a new one!
Want to add a build to the Randomizer? Just PM me with the info in this format! The only truly necessary parts are the exotic choices and a small description of how to use it. Don't worry about finding the images, I'll add them.​

OT8 Wall of Shame
76qgN0X.png

Those Who Have Become Legend (The Guardian Lords of GAF. Post your proof to be added!)
figadapaura
Namikaze1
todd360
Boguester
Steroyd
Ji66a-Man

Community is no place for mercy, Guardians.

LFG

Vault of Glass (Normal PS4)

Starting at 3PM EST (also known as 30 minutes from now.

Attending

1) Kor_of_Memory
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm currently on my 27 Hunter Alt. I have raid experience in all positions, and can lead a team pretty well. Would love either newcomers or experienced raiders.

dengatron

Suros sucks. Buff focus fire to just do more damage and not slow rate of fire or literally everyone will quit. Literally everyone.

patchday

Okay what the heck RNG is blessing me all kinds of ways. Just checked my Vault and noticed I have a "Found Verdict" shotty. Dont ask me where I got it. I dont know.

I have every gun I pretty much ever wanted.

Only depressing thought is leveling all these things :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nine OTs damn. Still don't know why I can't stop playing.
I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain that to you.
hurray! Bring on the nine!

Xur will be pleased.
ah yeah, the Thread of the Nine
Slowly but surely working through that Void portion of the Raid bounty. It's times like these I wish I was a Warlock.
raid bounty? surely you mean thorn! get yet a great void fusion rifle.

that thread title... uuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love it great title

on a side note, anyone have an atheon checkpoint I can grab?

LiK

Nice title, a classic suggestion has returned!

hell yes, i finally reached #1. Better than Platinum!

LFG

Attending

1) Kor_of_Memory
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm currently on my 27 Hunter Alt. I have raid experience in all positions, and can lead a team pretty well. Would love either newcomers or experienced raiders.

I will join. PSN ID: SlenderBeans. Level 26 Titan alt. Lots of raid experience in every role.

Namikaze1

LFG

Attending

1) Kor_of_Memory
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'll join. I got a level 27 Hunter that hasn't done the raid yet.
PSN is namikaze1

LFG

Attending

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) SlenderBeans
3) Namikaze1
4)
5)
6)

Thank you both gents. I'll be stealing my weapons from my main, so at least I'll be able to hit like a truck.

I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain that to you.

ah yeah, the Thread of the Nine

raid bounty? surely you mean thorn! get yet a great void fusion rifle.

Yeah, Thorn. No idea why I typed Raid.

I'm using a Painted Helios FR4, which isn't that great admittedly, and the ZAWF47 when the Heavies drop.

Really wish there was a Void Light/Beware for sale.

This title, I like.

Still trying to grind my way to 30 but I'm 4 raid in and have yet to have any gear drop. Not sure how much longer I can take this punishment from RNGesus. Tempted to take a week/2 week break if I can manage to stay away.

Namikaze1

Well, my Warlock is now 29. Just need one raid gear and I'm set for 30. My hunter needs legs and any 2 of the remaining 3 for 30.

Greenymac

Checking in for OT9!! In the meAntime Im getting my ass kicked in hard raid by the confluxes. I live most of the time, but those 29s. They're getting their shit pushed in...I just wanna beat the templar for my chance at the Fatebringer....

Checking in for OT9!! In the meAntime Im getting my ass kicked in hard raid by the confluxes. I live most of the time, but those 29s. They're getting their shit pushed in...I just wanna beat the templar for my chance at the Fatebringer....

I can drop in and help with the confluxes and leave after that.

Sojgat

Had the final stage of the Thorn bounty flashing away at me for weeks. Op has finally given me the motivation do something about it.

Is trying to knock it out solo a fool's errand?

Too much lag in the Crucible for me today. Couldn't have a single decent match in which enemies weren't teleporting everywhere and shrugging off my Nova bombs!

Greenymac

I can drop in and help with the confluxes and leave after that.

We are meeting back up in 10 mins but I already have 6 and dont wanba boot someone who has grinded with us all this time. But if someone doesnt show can you save us? Psn ID is Greenymac or give me yours and Ill add you. Thanks man. Im sure youd be a big help.

Had the final stage of the Thorn bounty flashing away at me for weeks. Op has finally given me the motivation do something about it.

Is trying to knock it out solo a fool's errand?

I never did it solo, but I imagine hanging back in the room with the shrieker and letting him come to you is simple enough.

LFG

Attending

1) Kor_of_Memory
2) Namikaze1
3) SlenderBeans
4)
5)
6)

Still need a few more, if you guys could spare an hour or so.

We are meeting back up in 10 mins but I already have 6 and dont wanba boot someone who has grinded with us all this time. But if someone doesnt show can you save us? Psn ID is Greenymac or give me yours and Ill add you. Thanks man. Im sure youd be a big help.

Oh I'll just replace someone( hopefully your crutch) for the confluxes part and leave after that. I've done the hard raid before and the person I replace won't be missing any drops.

Psn is Dhruv_Hanom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom