• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1
  • Episode 9: A laid back episode where we kinda talk about Destiny for the most part. This is kinda like a filler episode in your favorite anime. Episode Link
BSrKCtf.jpg

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg
GrimoireOT29.png

01-Titles_General.jpg

02-Titles_Post20.jpg

Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression!

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
NSM7MOu.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg
Boots at Last!
v18wAP.gif
Nothing but Ass!
KkOxJp.gif

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Woah, 29 OTs now! Is this a record?

Woah, great new header! Really like the animations!

2.0 will really change the whole game for good.

Great new OT, as always great work Drizzay! Also, Lnkn the grimoire cards look amazing once again, thank you so much!

Celebratory double headshot hype!

m6a2EA.gif

TheGentleman

Neo Member
New OT! :)
It's been a wonderful year on Destiny so far!

Click on a banner for general information on the enemy race. Won't work on mobile unfortunately.

If you want to be added to the ever growing DGAF 1 Year Anniversary pic, please PM a pic of your emblem. :)

This is a nice idea, and I hope you don't mind if I send you a emblem pic in the morning,
Think I might go with 'Founder's Seal' or 'Lone Focus, Jagged Edge'

*Night Everybody ^^

Namikaze1

I should take a break and due public event package farming

Need to get my 3 packages of the day fast before continuing on this pic.

Namikaze1

New OT! :)
It's been a wonderful year on Destiny so far!

This is a nice idea, and I hope you don't mind if I send you a emblem pic in the morning,
Think I might go with 'Founder's Seal' or 'Lone Focus, Jagged Edge'

*Night Everybody ^^
I don't mind. Everyone got till September 6 to give me their emblems.

By the way folks, that's the last time I'll be posting an updated pic of it here till September 9.

noomi

Woah, 29 OTs now! Is this a record?

Woah, great new header! Really like the animations!

2.0 will really change the whole game for good.

I think we broke the record a few OT's ago, halo was the highest for a while.

Gammacide

There we go. Nice and tidy new thread. Thanks!!

Definitely going to move through this one quick as next week's news hits and people try to get everything done before TTK. Such an exciting time to be a Destiny fan. At the very least I want to grind my final ogres/hydras/VIPs
not as exciting :/

Gong

Those Grimoire cards... amazing.

Mine would no doubt commemorate my moment of triumph in Trials last week, when I revived and got rekt immediately :lol

New thread hype!

Just finally pre-ordered TTK. Hopefully that shit releases at midnight and not some whackass arbitrary time like 1pm.

Mine would no doubt commemorate my moment of triumph in Trials last week, when I revived and got rekt immediately :lol

Don't worry Gong, I'll make sure of that. In fact, your grimoire card would be the first to have an audio file of that moment.

Lnkn52

Nice new cards! BTW: How is grimoire score determined?
Just reasons, no real thought process behind it. Drizzay's score is the highest at the moment, I don't think I have to explain why.

Not sure but if I'm ever selected I want mine to be 69 huehuehuehu

I'll try to remember when your time comes up.

That sounds great.

Don't worry Gong, I'll make sure of that. In fact, your grimoire card would be the first to have an audio file of that moment.
SOON™

glaurung

Now the next goal is to get an xboner up there on the wall of fame.

#XboneGamersMatter
Destiny is out on Xbox? Wow, what an age we live in.

In other news, how does Focused Light work? I got like 8 of those on my main, but I haven't popped any so far. Does it make sense to apply the buff when I redeem bounties or should it be done in a strike/raid?

Top Bottom