• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny to appear at Sony presser on Monday

sunofsam

Not already a given? Paying for lead programming and dlc exclusives usually gets you on that consoles main stage.

Linkyn

What's with all the pre-E3 spoilers? Way to kill all the fun and excitement (regardless of how predictable this one might have been)

hydruxo

I want to see more about the traversal / open world. Hopefully they don't show the same type of gameplay they've been showing.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm more concerned about whether we'll see any Sony games at Sony's destiny conference on monday..

I'm sure it's great, but not another 15 minute presentation - show it quickly, then let activision spend some time showing it on their time

Chaostar

Here's hoping for a short trailer and release date of beta either @E3 or shortly after. Hyped for the game but they're hoggin E3 space now.

I know why it will be there, it makes perfect sense, but I really hope Sony doesn't spend too much time on something we have seen plenty of already.

Yeah talk about overkill

E3 should be about reveals/surprises/excitement

Dont get me wrong. I am pumped for the game but I have seen enough already. I dont need to be resold 20 times

Jeebus

Giggzy

"The Destiny Beta is now live on PS4 for our pre-order customers."

Possible?

Maybe. Not sure on how informed gamestop employees are, but when preordering this game yesterday (for XB1), I was told that the PS4 will be getting the beta first.

MattyG

Banned
I hope it's just a short 3-4 minute trailer and not a stage demo (with LIVE commentary!)

"Hey what's that gun called?"
"The shut up and get behind me."

Pls Sony... not again.

SykoTech

Wow, really didn't see that one coming.

I suppose next time you'll tell me something really crazy, like Assassin's Creed will be there.

Please be shorter than last year's segment.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I hope it't just a short 3-4 minute trailer and not a stage demo (with LIVE commentary!)

"Hey what's that gun called?"
"The shut up and get behind me."

Pls Sony... not again.

Oh dear yes, that was so embarrassing. Just as Bosman said, don't talk during your live demo presentation. Let the game talk.

Listen to Kyle Bosman's advise, and shut-up during your presentation. I want to be immersed into a beautiful sci-fi world as a guardian, not be taken out of the moment by your cheesy scripted 'bro-lines.'

The Destiny hate from so many of you really is baffling to me.

I'm just sick of seeing it. The marketing campaign has simply been too long. Release the damn thing already.

And now we'll have to sit through a 20 minute lecture, demo, trailer etc for a game that simply isn't all that exciting to begin with.

The Destiny hate from so many of you really is baffling to me.

It's not hate, it's an issue of time and place.
Nobody wants to watch 15 minutes of two guys on-stage running around and expressing scripted enthusiasm or any of that shit.
We can learn more about a game in a short and informative trailer.

Jomjom

Banned
OMG AGAIN?!?! Come on! Hopefully it doesn't take 5 minutes just for the other player to join the game this time.

I just noticed that the back of the helmet on the guy in the center looks kind of like master chief's head.

Experien

I thought the rumor was it was the Battlefield Hardline beta they would be handing out codes to?

Who knows what it could be...wildest dreams would be a DL voucher for TLoU and a month of PS+?

I know the Uncharted theater event had a drawstring, leather cuff, leather book, month of PS+ and a subway coupon.

Top Bottom