• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex E3 behind closed doors (20 minutes of gameplay) leaked

i'm trying to find it one sec here are some screen shots for now

QrAVU.jpg

qn2sj.jpg

rifST.jpg

6oQQh.jpg

Xater

I have no idea why they don't wnt the public to see this, the game looks AWESOME!

I am absolutely hyped for this now.

_Bro

Banned
Blimblim said:
I've never been to a behind closed door presentation where any video recording device was allowed for any reason what so ever.
Really? Thought you guys could do that. Doesn't seem that much different than bringing a recording device to an interview.

videogames

I downloaded both parts before they took it down, but due to the potentially sensitive nature of the material, I'm not uploading it until a mod gives the O-K.

GhostRidah said:
someone please repost them I beg of you

same. god damn it :lol

Zero-Crescent said:
I downloaded both parts before they took it down, but due to the potentially sensitive nature of the material, I'm not uploading it until a mod gives the O-K.

If mod's did not approve then this thread would of been closed already. Fucking upload them already :lol

DestinRL

Zero-Crescent said:

We would prefer that you didn't.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
_Bro said:
Really? Thought you guys could do that. Doesn't seem that much different than bringing a recording device to an interview.

videogames
You could always record the audio and use it as a reference. There is a thing called taking notes, too.

UrbanRats

Zero-Crescent said:
COME ON MAN :(
start fire PMs around!

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Just upload it anonymously somewhere and Google will pick it up (use keywords similar to the site itself). What I would have done maybe possibly. ;)

Xater

Zero-Crescent said:

As long as you are not the one who filmed it there is no way you could get into trouble. :lol

Maffis

Yeah really, start spreading :p. Since those Eidos-******* are bringing the clips down for some reason even though everybody are saying it looks awesome.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Maffis said:
Yeah really, start spreading :p. Since those Eidos-******* are bringing the clips down for some reason even though everybody are saying it looks awesome.

I love how someone posted a thread on the Eidos forums about it, and the title was "watch it before Eidos seizes it!" :lol

(Thread is gone now though...)

Its would have. WOULD HAVE.

It's it's. IT'S.

_Bro

Banned
Blimblim said:
You could always record the audio and use it as a reference. There is a thing called taking notes, too.
Have yet to see a picture of someone at E3 with pen and paper.

UrbanRats

joshcryer said:
I love how someone posted a thread on the Eidos forums about it, and the title was "watch it before Eidos seizes it!" :lol

(Thread is gone now though...)

It's it's. IT'S.
Shouldn't it be "it"?

THX Kulok, d'loading.

the screwattack was the only site streaming it and now they mock us.

"This is an error message that you get when you go to a page that has nothing on it because you either put in the wrong url or you are just dumb. DUMB! .... ok maybe you're not dumb but you can't type correctly or were given the wrong url on your way to visiting our corner of the web. Quick question while you're here - what's your favorite kind of pizza? The overwhelming favorite at the ScrewAttack HQ is pepperoni. Now that we have that out of the way, please click back on your browser. Bananas."

only way to watch it is download the saved version

I'm not keeping it a secret to be a jerk. ScrewAttack took this down for a reason, and I don't want to post a link to the downloads only to have it come back and bite me in the tuchas.

In any case, it'll take ~21 more minutes for the upload to finish, so either someone else will take a risk and upload it first by then, or a mod will give their approval.

Scratch that. DestinRL works for ScrewAttack and he kindly requested that I do not upload the files. I'm an honorable man, and I will comply with his wishes to not upload it again.

Aaron

_Bro said:
Have yet to see a picture of someone at E3 with pen and paper.
Maybe because that's not the most exciting thing at E3? I've taken hand written notes when having trouble with my audio recorder. Seen others do the same. Saw a reporter from the New York Times use both a recorder and hand written notes. He was a pro.

There's also a huge difference between seeing pictures of E3, and actually going to E3.

Aw I missed it :(

Stallion Free said:
Fuck yes climbing on crates. They got down the core of Deus Ex.

This gives me hope, but I need more information. Did he do anything that might be construed as "strategic shit" to climb the crate? Was there a crowbar?

I just finished watching it, about 114-117 Meg for the HQ, and I think 58 Meg for the LQ, I haven't checked that one yet. He clearly says "Alright, so that was the first part," so you'll know if you have it all.

Rad-

Okay, those vids looked amazing. Didn't really look that unpolished to me (some impressions said the game was really unpolished). Some animation tweaks is all it needs.

And why does Eidos want to remove these? I mean if they looked bad I'd get it but the videos looked extremely positive. Hyped.

Maffis

It said 2 gigs but it did stop at 115mb which took around 10 minutes only. It looked pretty good but it was mostly walking around in the first part. Anyone got the second one?

UrbanRats

Kulock said:
My download broke at the 115MB mark, I'm watching it to see if it finishes at the same approximate spot.
Yeah, it's not working for me. :(
It says "the file is not a video"(it's 115 mb, btw).

Top Bottom