• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

DOWN

Banned
The graphics look behind the times again, sadly. And there's something stale and unimaginative about the coloring of the shots, like the lighting is just poorly white balanced.

Damerman

https://instagram.com/p/1MeZrZKW-S/

welp, looks like the "truth is out there ending" is our canon ending. but uh just one Question... HOW THE FUCK DID JENSON SURVIVE????

it makes sense... going with this is a very logical way of choosing the cannon ending.. I'm gonna participate.(tbh i beat the game once, and never finished my second playthrough due to studying, so i don't really remember any of the endings.)

I like the whole design of the character, period. The Guy just looks like he can handle himself.
itxsjs.gif

Yup. Truly the epitome of badassery.

Sirim

https://instagram.com/p/1MeZrZKW-S/

welp, looks like the "truth is out there ending" is our canon ending. but uh just one Question... HOW THE FUCK DID JENSON SURVIVE????
Good.
I was very disappointed in HR's treatment of the "Truth" ending when it came to the quotes at the end. I remember the quote for the "Hiding the truth" ending was a positive quote, and the ending for the "Release the truth" ending was very dour, implying those who felt the world should know the truth were choosing the wrong ending.

Leonel

Neo Member
Man, it's been such a long while since I played HR. Really enjoyed my time with the game. It's great that it's only coming to current-gen consoles as well! Definitely my most hyped game of whatever year it'll be releasing.

Good.
I was very disappointed in HR's treatment of the "Truth" ending when it came to the quotes at the end. I remember the quote for the "Hiding the truth" ending was a positive quote, and the ending for the "Release the truth" ending was very dour, implying those who felt the world should know the truth were choosing the wrong ending.

yeah but like what everyone is saying

how does Jensen survive?

Sirim

how does Jensen survive?
True. I'm also just generally disappointed that we're playing Jensen again. I've had my time with him and I feel there's really no reason to keep going with the character from a story standpoint, no matter which ending someone sees at the end of HR.

True. I'm also just generally disappointed that we're playing Jensen again. I've had my time with him and I feel there's really no reason to keep going with the character from a story standpoint, no matter which ending someone sees at the end of HR.

Jensen is a really popular character from what im hearing so its no surprise they brought him back

Sirim

Jensen is a really popular character from what im hearing so its no surprise they brought him back
I guess it just feels a little pandering and fan-service-y to me and makes it all feel less genuine. But I'm admittedly jumping the gun a little, it could turn out all well and fine story-wise I suppose.

GavinUK86

how does Jensen survive?

How did Shepard survive the beginning of Mass Effect 2? I'm sure they've thought of a coherent and believable explanation.

They're building the franchise around Jensen so he's going to be around for a while.

so are we getting a full trailer tomorrow?

Yeah.

We don't know who's alive. It's only 2 years later so as long as no one's killed him, he should be.

you know now that i think about it..and someone said a similar thing earlier

i do kind of feel pity for Darrow..he was the genius behind Human Augmentation yet he was incompatible..

his own creation and he couldn't even use it.. it's pretty sad in a way

GavinUK86

you know now that i think about it..and someone said a similar thing earlier

i do kind of feel pity for Darrow..he was the genius behind Human Augmentation yet he was incompatible..

his own creation and he couldn't even use it.. it's pretty sad in a way

Well he's
Illuminati
so fuck him.

How did Shepard survive the beginning of Mass Effect 2? I'm sure they've thought of a coherent and believable explanation.
Shepard's survival wasn't actually that well explained. In fact, the whole thing with killing Shepard off only to bring them back again within the first 15 minutes of the game was entirely unnecessary, all things considered.

But regardless, I'm withholding judgment in the case of Deus Ex.

GavinUK86

Shepard's survival wasn't actually that well explained. In fact, the whole thing with killing Shepard off only to bring them back again within the first 15 minutes of the game was entirely unnecessary, all things considered.

But regardless, I'm withholding judgment in the case of Deus Ex.

Shepard died, suffocated in space, they brought him back to life with robotics or whatever. That's a good enough explanation for me.

Same with Jensen, the facility blew up, due to barely being human with human organs anymore, its quite possible his augmentations actually saved him

AP90

Shut up and take my money... I loved Deus Ex Human Revolution... Except for the ending which allowed me to choose any decision regardless of my choices throughout the game. Beyond that I the game had very kool gameplay + ability tree.

IvorB

No cross-gen? No cross-gen! Tentatively interested although if it's that same third-person/first-person switch around nonsense then probably not.

I'm more excited for this than I would be if Bethesda dropped Fallout 4 news tomorrow.

sorry Fallout 3/Bioshock/GTA V, gotta put you on hold for now, it's time for another HR run

Top Bottom