• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided | SPOILER Thread | "I never asked for this"

Simo

Reminds me of Human Revolution: It has some rough edges but the overall presentation and atmosphere the game exudes makes up for it in spades.

..shit I even dug the little loading screen for the train. lol City hub is big enough you need to take tubes to access other parts.

Not that I ever doubted the music, but I'm loving what my ears are being blessed with right now.

Except for when the streamer decides to talk through his potato mic ¬.¬

Window

Reminds me of Human Revolution: It has some rough edges but the overall presentation and atmosphere the game exudes makes up for it in spades.

..shit I even dug the little loading screen for the train. lol City hub is big enough you need to take tubes to access other parts.

Lower Hengsha had trains in Human Revolution.

Sou Da

Every time, bruh. Every time somebody streams shit early, they ass.

I remember watching RE5 early streams...nigga died FIFTY TIMES to final boss Wesker.

Fifty

Took this guy a little over 6 minutes to figure that all he had to interact with the panel to call a train.

I got this shit on mute outside of the dialogue sequences as well, streamer's mannerisms are 100% DSP.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Yea this stream sold me, just gotta wait for reviews. Super into this world.

Kazuhira

So,what's the name for the OT? here's my contribution:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided |OT| I Have No Mouth, And I Must Ask For This.

Simo

Stream ended when he couldn't figure out what to do. lol

Sadly it looks like you can go back and watch the last 2 hours of the stream and not the whole thing from the beginning?

So,what's the name for the OT? here's my contribution:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided |OT| I Have No Mouth, And I Must Ask For This.

Somebody else is doing the OT and I'm not sure on the title. I just threw this up because of the stream and early copies.

Crossing Eden

That lip synching. Why?
Like with other RPGs, animating SO much dialogue on so many characters by hand in a reasonable time frame would be a tall order. So they use things like Speech graphics or other algorythms to procedurally generate the animation, while important scenes get proper treatment. Witcher 3 is still the best example of facial animation driven by algorythms in RPGs because they went in and polished the hell out of them and put in a shit ton more work into the scenes than devs usually do.

cackhyena

Like with other RPGs, animating SO much dialogue on so many characters by hand in a reasonable time frame would be a tall order. So they use things like Speech graphics or other algorythms to procedurally generate the animation, while important scenes get proper treatment. Witcher 3 is still the best example of facial animation driven by algorythms in RPGs because they went in and polished the hell out of them and put in a shit ton more work into the scenes than devs usually do.
I was gonna use Witcher 3 as a good example of it being done right, as I just finished it all...but you beat me to it. I really wish this game could afford the time/cost to do it similarly. Ignoring it nowadays is such a misstep to me.

I don't remember it bothering me much in Human Revolution though.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
The only spoiler I want is, whether or not being a fan of 2 & 3, 4 is a worthy Deus Ex sequel? If the answer is yes, then please ket me know.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
First one works for me, the second one doesn't.

On consoles. PC version looks fantastic visually.

Gotta disagree, i hate that awful sharpening filter.

Probably not the best example but i really hate how this game looks.

2016-08-1322_14_52-del5sjo.png

Crossing Eden

If you're using Magic Actions for Youtube Chrome Addon, the latest update broke something. I was having the same problem until I uninstalled that addon.
Ohhhhh. That must be it.

Gotta disagree, i hate that awful sharpening filter.

Probably not the best example but i really hate how this game looks.

2016-08-1322_14_52-del5sjo.png
Still way higher quality everything on pcs. And that gorgeous performance in comparison.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Ohhhhh. That must be it.

Still way higher quality everything on pcs. And that gorgeous performance in comparison.

Sure there is no doubt it performs and looks better on PC but i still hate the artstyle and the overall graphics.

TLS Lex

Can't wait to play this!

I'd love to get my hands on an early copy. I'm in the UK, but getting to London and back in the one free day I have between now and release isn't very doable since I'm in Scotland XD. If there are any London Gaffers feeling generous I'd be happy to pay for the game + delivery, it's a long shot but there it is.

Simo

"Imma go to the L.I.M.B clinic....fuck it's closed" more like burned out mate. lol

Anyone noticed how in city hubs it doesn't give you a marker on the radar to follow or take you to the objective?

EDIT: Holy shit his goof and autosave LMAO

Top Bottom