• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 (console) Reviews

The Internet seems to swear D3 is terrible. I didn't believe them and still don't. 9 from EG? Come on, son.

I think Diablo III is decent, but I think it's worth saying that an 'official' number from a publication doesn't make a game good anymore than longterm fans hating it makes a game bad. What makes a good or bad is...well, whether you like it or not.

molnizzle

NO its awesome because I hadn't thought of the timestretch so I totally appreciate it! It helps alot. I am checking it out now actually.

Even if you don't time stretch, you should use Logic or something to insert some pauses in between talking points. Tiny pauses -- I'm not talking full seconds here. The quick banter is great (and very much in line with what has proven to be successful on YouTube) but there needs to be a slight pause when shifting to a completely new subject. While watching the video I had to rewind a few times to make sure I was understanding what you were trying to say.

I was like this.

But I just can't wait, I just want to play this with my friends during our sunday meetings ASAP. I think I'll crack and buy both.

Wtf am I saying. I will buy both. =_=

Oh yeah... aren't they planning on offering version upgrades?

Sothpaw

Finally a game nobody can deny is superior on consoles compared to the PC version

Nope. Controllers do not allow for precise spell placement and the graphics are worse. Not to mention the long wait for Reaper of Souls, which will make the PC version even more superior.

Jedi2016

Oh yeah... aren't they planning on offering version upgrades?
Still up in the air, unfortunately. They've said that it might be possible to bring your PS3 characters over to PS4, but I'm not buying into it until I've gotten 100% confirmation. Too much time invested to lose it all when I buy the superior version whenever it happens to hit the shelves.

VASPER

Banned
Cool well I'm buying it and have already played it on PC, i am mainly getting it because my had would hurt from 4-5 hour play sesh.

Nope. Controllers do not allow for precise spell placement and the graphics are worse. Not to mention the long wait for Reaper of Souls, which will make the PC version even more superior.

But the PC version is a ticking time bomb that will suddenly stop working one day.

Number45

Egad! I've just seen the PSN price for this... £49.99. If the publishers maintain this digital pricing the chances of me going anywhere near retail games at release are zero.

Perhaps I won't triple dip after all.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at the reviews, I would want to play the console version of the game.
But I don't own one.

Would be nice if Blizzard reintroduced(or updated) the PC version with optional gamepad UI, single screen CooP and non-mandatory online elements, I'd purchase the game blindly.

Top Bottom