• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Pre-Reaper of Souls Loot 2.0 Patch Live

Kvik

fuck arcane sentry. and fuck frozen too.

With reduce duration of control impairing effect gear, frozen wasn't so bad. But arcane sentry saps your red globe like nobody's business.

My favourite thing was to be held in place by Frozen, a Molten elite died nearby, and Vaulting was broken. Gone are my 6x Pool of Reflections :-\

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
13209502775_e793970af9_o.png

Just had this drop. Seems like a pretty amazing Crusader weapon, too bad it's fucking useless at the moment, especially given it's level 60.

Valnen

Zoltun was really well done ... except for that "MUAHAHAH I'M TOTALLY A BAD GUY LET ME LAUGH EVEN MORE EVILLY TO REINFORCE THAT POINT."

Considering how badly the Horadrim messed things up you can sympathize even more. Especially as their motivation for chopping him up boiled down to "we're just keeping our heads down, don't want to get whipped by our betters."

I actually kind of wish they could have did a branching story path where you actually join him, but they already explained why they didn't want branching paths =(.

Foaloal

Bought this lame amulet off the gold AH for about 1 million gold:

Already got a bid for $4.75 on it. Even if that's the only bid I get that's an amazing deal. The funniest thing is I've gotten better amulets for about 200,000 gold.

I'm gonna blow the rest of my gold trying to buy items on the gold AH and sell them on the RMAH. Maybe I'll actually buy RoS if I can raise enough money.

wazoo

one question : do I need to restart a game to get the new system of loot or can I just go on with my previous save ?

thnaks

joesmokey

Did two full clears today and got the same stupid wand from Diablo both times. What are the odds? Thanks a lot RNG...

Throughout playing this week, I still only get legendaries once my timer is up.

JesseZao

Was it a 2.0 change for legendaries to be at your current level, or was that always how it was? (I never got a legendary before now)

Edit: Gotcha, thanks VV. Now I'm lazy and wish there was a recipe to reroll the level once you're maxed hah

IceMarker

Was it a 2.0 change for legendaries to be at your current level, or was that always how it was? (I never got a legendary before now)

Legendaries used to be static where they dropped in relation to level and only dropped at that level, they obviously now scale up and can drop anywhere, except new Torment-only level 70 legendaries.

Top Bottom