• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III – Coming September 3 to Xbox 360 & PS3

So did Sony secure the exclusive... announcement, and that's it?

it was pretty much obvious it was coming to other platforms. xbox pictures in a press kit, blizzard dodging questions in the GT interview about other platforms.
it was a sure bet.
they secured the announcement, just like microsoft does with cod, for example.

Dogfisheckos

Neo Member
I've not played past normal difficulty on the pc. Are they removing the AH entirely for the consoles, or just the RMAH? If they remove them both and rebalance loot drops I might be compelled to play on PS3.

Revoh

I've not played past normal difficulty on the pc. Are they removing the AH entirely for the consoles, or just the RMAH? If they remove them both and rebalance loot drops I might be compelled to play on PS3.

They are removing the AH for the consoles, both gold and RMAH.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I wonder what percentage of people who end up buying a console version already own the PC version.

705288_666881823337816_430416961_o.jpg

look at this screen. dat HUD

PS3 multiplayer will be cross-platform with PS4, right? Or did I just make that up?

Either way, best version confirmed. Comfy couch + dodge + no RMAH + offline. Can't fucking wait to play this game for another 200 hours!

The_Monk

Well September is going to be a busy month and this one is a time sink so I'll have to think about it and see if there's going to be one friend at least for co-op. If not, might wait for the PS4 version.

Thanks for posting this fellow GAFfer.

prudislav

I want D3 on my PC playable offline and without any Auction house :-(
Not that AH plagued version we already have with broken itemization :-(
F**king Blizzard

SteveWD40

Soooo...

Any chance the PC market will get:

Offline mode
Controller Support for xinupt (since it's coming to 360 they have the UI assets)

Or have Blizzard forgotten the market that made them?

Terra

YES!
Gotta dust off that 360!

I have a phat and no possibility to plug the machine to Live. So I hope for full single player possibilities!

Cheech

Will buy if it has offline co-op. Anyone know?

Duh, it does. Up to four players, no less! Bought. Hopefully the 360 game runs well.

ironcreed

Banned
I was going to hold off for the PS4 version, but I will likely just go ahead and get it for PS3. I'm sure I'll be fine with it. Oh, nice to see people can enjoy it on the 360 as well.

Terra

A little downer that it is four months away though...:(

I hope for more loot and a LOT of fine tuning. The game for PC was a disaster.

turnbuckle

705288_666881823337816_430416961_o.jpg

look at this screen. dat HUD

Looks fun and chaotic. Or a mess. Will wait for the PS4 version. Haven't touched the PC version since February but look forward to doing some local co-op with this and not worrying about an auction house. I don't hate the auction house as some others do and find it to be a great game within a game, but when loot drops I want to care more about if it'll be an upgrade for me and my friends than how much I can sell it for.

I want this! How does it play on a controller? I've never played a Diablo game.

Damn I'd probably get the 360 version but I don't think Xbox Live is worth it any more. I still have a year and a half remaining on my account though.

RyudBoy

D3 has it's problems but I actually like the game.

PS3 version looks like crap but local 4-player looks cool. I wonder what the frame rate will be and if it will hold up, especially with the recent game-breaking mass pulls introduced in 1.08.

Anyway, might double dip on a next-gen console version.

Curufinwe

Lol, watch the 360 version get better visuals. What I saw from the PS3 footage didn't look good at all.

I think that's likely. I will get whatever current gen version has the best frame rate to play on the couch with my wife, unless the PS4 version looks like it will be much, much better.

ari

Banned
Like every third party ps4 game is coming to something else. Hopefully Sony can get more exclusives.

I thought it was confirmed to come to XBO and XBox as well? Why are people surprised it's officially confirmed for Xbox now?

Either way, I will wait for the PS4 version, seems like it's something the touchpad will benefit greatly from. Plus, I'll be able to play Diablo III on Vita then :D

Novak

with this and GTA5 there is less and less reasons for me to make day1 next-gen purchase

unless they announce both games for next-gen too.

Top Bottom