• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III – Coming September 3 to Xbox 360 & PS3

Number45

I thought it was confirmed to come to XBO and XBox as well? Why are people surprised it's officially confirmed for Xbox now?

Either way, I will wait for the PS4 version, seems like it's something the touchpad will benefit greatly from. Plus, I'll be able to play Diablo III on Vita then :D
I don't think it was ever officially confirmed, but nobody expected anything other than multiplat.

Looking forward to the PS4 version as well, but I'm sure I recall an interview where they state they weren't that far down the line with it so I'm not expecting it at launch.

Astery

705288_666881823337816_430416961_o.jpg

look at this screen. dat HUD

The screen looks like shit, let alone the HUD.

Duallusion

I'll wait for the PS4 version as well; hope it's a launch title. Hell, I'm looking forward to it more then, say, Killzone SF. I just love me some ARPG loot hack 'n slashers, especially in couch-gaming-with-gamepad mode.

Astery

Are you talking about the JPEG compression? Because otherwise, it looks fine.

likely, I remember the PC version looks a lot better. Not beautiful but ok. And Even at low settings it really doesn't look much different than on Ultra high for some reason.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Soooo...

Any chance the PC market will get:

Offline mode
Controller Support for xinupt (since it's coming to 360 they have the UI assets)

Or have Blizzard forgotten the market that made them?

PC gets number 3!!! Congrats PC gamers!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Cool. I might pick it up on 360, or I might wait for the PS4 version.

elfinke

I'm kinda looking forward to this. If there is a next-gen console version in the works I'll wait that one out, but the chance to play some couch ARPG co-op with my partner won't be passed up.

She's watched about a billion hours of D3 on PC over my shoulder on the couch these last few weeks anyway.

Not sure whether to get it on 360, or wait until I can afford a PS4 and play it on there.

Surely the difference won't be too drastic right?

RMI

Banned
I want it on Vita, bloody hell.

oh my god, don't say those things. I'm all hot and bothered just thinking about it.

I really hope this game isn't the abominable clusterfuck that the PC version was. Biggest disappointment of the generation for me.

smr00

Banned
I will buy the PS4 version if that is still coming.

No RMAH
Roll/Dodge mechanic

Kind of crazy that the console version will be the superior version.

Sothpaw

D3 is actually a perfect fit for consoles. It's fun for a playthrough or two then can be sold back to gamestop. There's no reason to keep playing at max level whatsoever. Wish I could sell back my pc version, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Number45

D3 is actually a perfect fit for consoles. It's fun for a playthrough or two then can be sold back to gamestop. There's no reason to keep playing at max level whatsoever. Wish I could sell back my pc version, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Without an auction house, getting through the game on Inferno is going to take some time.

I'm curious to see the Paragon stuff as well, I dropped out (don't play a great deal on PC) before that patch launched.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Blizzard making so much money off of Diablo 3, should generate a fresh burst of hate from the people who wanted Diablo 2 HD and didn't get it.

Exactly this. The game was designed with consoles in mind. Could tell from launch night it was going to happen.

And to the people who say "I regret buying the PC version, but here blizzard, let me bend over one more time and offer my bunghole to you!"

Why? $60 for this again? Something about a fool and his money...

Top Bottom