• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread title just makes me sad Deckard doesn't say "Stay a while, and listen..." when you talk to him. What will be my excuse to say "no, fuck you!" now?

:( Could you please edit the 3 to a "III" in the title by the way?

And yes, I can see the classes just fine.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Great job on the OT.

I'll take this one if you don't mind *yoinks*
KF0cV.jpg
So do we know who these evil looking dudes actually are? Are they just counselors to Azmodan?

TUSR

Banned
My Futureshop has 18 extra CEs after covering the preorders.

Might buy an extra one.

So do we know who these evil looking dudes actually are? Are they just counselors to Azmodan?

At this moment, ya I think thats all we really know. I don't see them playing a pivotal role.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yeah that's how I see it here!
Phew, that means it should be the same with everyone else! It was all screwed up for me (everything except for the barbarian was missing). I had to clear cache to see it, but it works flawlessly now!

Again, GREAT job CarbonatedFalcon!

I'm scared of this game. I've never played a Diablo but this looks like something I could/would get seriously hooked on.

Nice OT, by the way.

I haven't gotten into Diablo before, but the media and presentation of this game looks so fantastic I can't help but be interested and sucked into the release hype.

That collector's edition looks so awesome, just like the Starcraft 2 collector's edition, I have to have it.

Yoshichan

I love those dudes, whoever the hell they are!
In movies, I've always feared the counselors, more than the actual guy who executes. They speak, he obeys.

Salz01

Man I want the Skeleton King Avatar but I'm on the iPad. Cant copy and paste l'll see who doesn't grab it by the morning.

ShaneB

Beautiful OT! Nothing complex, but gets the point across, and lovely art :)

Now get some sleep people! I worry about a lot of you when the game releases!
KuGsj.gif

It (mostly) exists! And page 2 already.

Get hyped!

Ready to monk it up.

CE on pre-order, game already downloaded in preparation for the 15th.

I messaged a mod to try and fix the thread title and move my second post (which will add the FAQ and Acknowledgements.) I don't know how long it will take.

There's also other news I need to put in the updates section, but I'll work on it later. I'm exhausted after doing the final run.

Valnen

I messaged a mod to try and fix the thread title and move my second post (which will add the FAQ and Acknowledgements.) I don't know how long it will take.

There's also other news I need to put in the updates section, but I'll work on it later. I'm exhausted after doing the final run.

Great job on it! You should get some rest.

Salz01

Will there be a reviews section? Get some sleep.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"

They probably won't let you have it anyway. OT is only suppose to be one post. I think a FAQ counts as part of an OT.

sazzy

Also there are about 200 or so names on MrMisters battle tag spreadsheet. Please add that to OP instead of starting a brand new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom