• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filth

uyqt7.jpg

claimed? if not mine!

zlatko

Banned
Glad I made it to this avatar soon and stayed up to 11PM for the thread. I wake up for work at 5:30AM.

Fuck you all kindly you undercore as fuck bunch you.

This game will be the end of days for me.

I've gone back and forth a hundred times in my head over which class I'm maining/picking first.

I keep changing my mind. Barbarian looks epic, but Wizard seems cool, and the vid on the diablo 3 site make the witch doctors later stuff seem amazing.

Ffffffuuuu

raven777

I still haven't decided which class to start with.

I like how Wizard looks and plays, but in the beta wizard was kinda hard compared to class like Monk and Demon Hunter. I wonder it will be different as level gets higher.

bengraven

Hey there you sexy OT you. I've been waiting for you to arrive. Bought you some champagne, a kiddie pool, and $40 worth of chocolate pudding.

The thread title just makes me sad Deckard doesn't say "Stay a while, and listen..." when you talk to him. What will be my excuse to say "no, fuck you!" now?

I really liked those dialogue pop-ups from the original game play trailers. When the barbarian cuts him off was hilarious.

That and sidequests are going to be sorely missed.

Riggs

Banned
I messaged a mod to try and fix the thread title and move my second post (which will add the FAQ and Acknowledgements.) I don't know how long it will take.

There's also other news I need to put in the updates section, but I'll work on it later. I'm exhausted after doing the final run.
Again awesome job man. Going to finally sleep now. Looking foward to reading entire OT when I wake up. This makes the wait less brutal!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That and sidequests are going to be sorely missed.
Side-quests are still there, but they're more like small missions that you find while exploring! Example: Jar of Souls event in the beta!

alba

Little is the new Big
PM'd you CarbonatedFalcon.

I really really hope Blizzard releases a similar API to WoW. Anywho, 6 days and 2 hours left, hurry upppp! :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
The only game that could pull me away from my beloved fighting games.

My body is ready. Once again.

Sothpaw

I started my career back in 2003 and this will be the first time I ever take a day off for the launch of a game. So hyped.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I've gone back and forth a hundred times in my head over which class I'm maining/picking first.

I keep changing my mind. Barbarian looks epic, but Wizard seems cool, and the vid on the diablo 3 site make the witch doctors later stuff seem amazing.

Ffffffuuuu
Last time I checked, "epic" is more convincing than "cool" and "amazing"!

Go frenzy barbarian, dual wield super fast health-draining axes and blast through enemies like they're nothing!

Svafnir

Man this is gonna be the best game launch ever (Hoping all things go well server side) having 3 friends over at midnight for an old fashioned "lan" party until we all fall asleep haha. Beyond excited!

Last time I checked, "epic" is more convincing than "cool" and "amazing"!

Go frenzy barbarian, dual wield super fast health-draining axes and blast through enemies like they're nothing!
I think you're right, I'm just gonna pick a barb, create major shit storms, and enjoy doing so.

goldensun

The only game that could pull me away from my beloved fighting games.

My body is ready. Once again.
This is exactly how I feel. I've been on a fighting game only diet for so long that it's going to feel so good to get away from them for a while.

Yoshichan

How the heck has nobody claimed Azmodan yet?
Barely anyone in this thread knows the story of D3 yet, haha! If I wasn't obsessed with Yoshi then my avatar of choice would be one with Azmodan. He is infinitely much more bad ass than Imperius, Tyrael and Diablo combined.

bengraven

Subtle Diablo 3 avatar change.

Side-quests are still there, but they're more like small missions that you find while exploring! Example: Jar of Souls event in the beta!

Whenever I discovered those little side areas in the beta, though, I kept thinking "this is likely the bones of what were the small sidequests that were in the original.

My rule that thankfully most of my Diablo friends agree on is that you clear every single one when playing multi.

red731

I still remember Diablo II demo with barbarian...*cries
Beautiful times ahead...

...and to think that when Diablo IV will come out and I(we) will have children, holy hell bovine.

Barely anyone in this thread knows the story of D3 yet, haha! If I wasn't obsessed with Yoshi then my avatar of choice would be one with Azmodan. He is infinitely much more bad ass than Imperius, Tyrael and Diablo combined.

Our friendship ends here yoshi, I barely knew ye.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
It's almost here guys. IT'S ALMOST HERE :O

Yoshichan

Which is the highlight of the beta, btw.
Hell yeah! Better stack up dem skeletons for dat kill-20-enemies-in-one-blow-achievement, son!

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in love with the style of the character art. Great work putting it all together, Carbonated.

Can't wait for this. I'll probably stick with my Monk but the Demon Hunter and Wizard are just as enticing to play; loved all 3.

Yoshichan

I think you're right, I'm just gonna pick a barb, create major shit storms, and enjoy doing so.
Oh, oh! Don't forget about whirlwind! And Revenge! Wrath of the Berserker!

God, Barbarian is gonna be bad-fucking-ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom