• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

fZNex.gif

lSaQ8.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Who made that gif of Tyrael slaughtering those demons?

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm weak since I bought the digital edition AND the CE. Gotta get through support to get my extra key once the CE comes in. 6 DAYS!!! :3

satori

argh still cant decide what class to play...Barb, monk, or wiz. And to answer the question what I prefer range or melee? I have no idea that is the problem I want to do it all! Finally OT btw :p

Fou-Lu

The wait is finally coming to an end, as is the world of Sanctuary, time to save it! (Again and again and again and again)

I supposed I should Diablo 3 up my avatar, but which to choose... hmmm...

BTW, I guess I should get on the tag list, eh? Cathmore#1792 at your service.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Negator

LOL. A 30% Final Value Fee? Well then Blizz. Well played. Now we know we can't get rich via AH.

I think you're confused if the information you quoted is correct.

If the item is sold for gold, you get 85% of the gold it sold for.

If the item is sold for money, Blizzard takes $1.00 of the price of the item, and then 15% of that money goes to Paypal if you cash out.

An item selling for 500 gold would net you 425 gold in gold profit. (500 * 0.85)

An item selling for $5.00 would net you $3.40 in dollar profit. ((5.00 - 1.00) * 0.85)
An item selling for $5.00 would net you $4.00 in Bnet Balance profit. (5.00 - 1.00)

An item selling for $20.00 would net you $16.15 in dollar profit. ((20 - 1) * 0.85)
An item selling for $20.00 would net you $19.00 in Bnet Balance profit. (20 - 1)

Feel free to correct me if my math is off.

[Edit] The above is true only for Equipment. If it is a commodity (gems, materials, dyes, pages, recipes, and other non-unique items), it actually IS a 30% (15% fee, 15% paypal fee)

Card Boy

Banned
I don't understand Blizzards cut from the OP. Judging from the Google Doc, Blizzard takes 30%? 15% Paypal and 15% Transaction Fee?

Also thread needs more gifs.

Yoshichan

TOSyq.png

We're over here, bro!

Yes. The beta client and the retail client are not compatible.

I wonder how many people are going to have that Beta client sitting on their computers for ever and ever. Like, 50 years from now will someone dig out their old crusty-ass PC from the garage, boot it up, and find the DIABLO III BETA files on it, and try to sell it on Ebay for like $100000000000 dollars? I wonder.... uninstalling now before I forget. Lolz.

Edit: Just uninstalled. It literally took 1 second. I clicked uninstall and it said it was. I wonder if it is hiding files elsewhere on my computer...

Yoshichan

Kinda wished I preordered the collectors edition. Didnt realize it was actually going to be limited.
Why wouldn't you think that though?

All three of Blizzards recent games (WoW: WotlK, Cataclysm, Starcraft 2) never had collector's editions that are rare :/ So I'm surprised D3s CE is gonna be rare.
I'm positive it hasn't been claimed yet, you're good to go!

I wonder how many people are going to have that Beta client sitting on their computers for ever and ever. Like, 50 years from now will someone dig out their old crusty-ass PC from the garage, boot it up, and find the DIABLO III BETA files on it, and try to sell it on Ebay for like $100000000000 dollars? I wonder.... uninstalling now before I forget. Lolz.

Edit: Just uninstalled. It literally took 1 second. I clicked uninstall and it said it was. I wonder if it is hiding files elsewhere on my computer...

You'll probably have a DIII folder sitting in your Documents.

Yoshichan

I remember doing the same thing and it's still there iirc. Search for Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer (or whichever region-version you downloaded).

I think you're confused if the information you quoted is correct.

If the item is sold for gold, you get 85% of the gold it sold for.

If the item is sold for money, Blizzard takes $1.00 of the price of the item, and then 15% of that money goes to Paypal if you cash out.

An item selling for 500 gold would net you 425 gold in gold profit. (500 * 0.85)

An item selling for $5.00 would net you $3.40 in dollar profit. ((5.00 - 1.00) * 0.85)
An item selling for $5.00 would net you $4.00 in Bnet Balance profit. (5.00 - 1.00)

An item selling for $20.00 would net you $16.15 in dollar profit. ((20 - 1) * 0.85)
An item selling for $20.00 would net you $19.00 in Bnet Balance profit. (20 - 1)

Feel free to correct me if my math is off.

The google doc may be off. I didn't make it. The posted numbers are directly from Blizzard's site. Check the linked FAQ if you have questions.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Why wouldn't you think that though?

All three of Blizzards recent games (WoW: WotlK, Cataclysm, Starcraft 2) never had collector's editions that are rare :/ So I'm surprised D3s CE is gonna be rare.

I walked into a store and bought SC2 collectors when it came out. Plus my store carried SC2 collectors for like 3 months before we clearanced it out at a discounted price.

Dont play WoW so dunno about that.

Ok I know it's below minimum specs but would I likely be able to play this with:

Mobility HD Radeon 3650
2 gigs of ram
Core Duo p8600 2.4GHz

I know my graphics card is really underpowered but I heard some people manage to get a stable framerate with underspeced machines.

Yoshichan

how is the demon hunter? one of the classes i didnt have time to try in the beta but i kinda want to play as one just for the armor designs.

Yoshichan

how is the demon hunter? one of the classes i didnt have time to try in the beta but i kinda want to play as one just for the armor designs.
Just based on playing the DH from 1-13, they're really awesome. The traps and their quickness are skills that I think will be a great addition for a group - at least when it comes to the higher difficulty levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom