• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedge7

Nooo..got kicked out the character creation screen when it said "Cant create due to party state". Everything greyed out and had to alt-f4 out.

Now I'm stuck at login screen again.

DAMN YOU!

XxCGSxX

Watching all the hype unfold on teh internetzzz has gotten me interested in trying my first Diablo experience. Is it easy to get into? Is it really fun? Inform me gaf. I might get this on thursday.

Aesthet1c

Anyone else hanging at the character creation screen?

I was getting "Request Timed Out" and I had to keep trying, but now it's just hung, and I can't click on anything.

<---first time Diablo player

I want to use the Witch Doctor but Ive seen some of you say "not using it yet" and such.

Is there a reason I shouldnt make one yet?

owlbeak

Character create times out, then "The operation is already in progress. Please try again later. (Error 3000005)"

Awesome.
Give it a few, your character should still create. I got that error, logged in again and the character I had made was there.

KAP151

We're aware that some players are experiencing Error 37 when attempting to log in to Diablo III. This error indicates that the Diablo III server is full and is likely the result of high login traffic (kind of like this). If you receive this error message, please wait and try again.

THANKS BLIZZ U SO HELPFUL

facultycompressed2.gif

YF51L.gif

look i feel special same time out on the hero shit yay! lol dont blame it though lots of people getting on maybe be better to just give up......yeah.....probably not gonna give up any time soon lol

LowParry

They did say that they were going to trickle in players slowly. So it's just a matter of being the luck of the draw of getting in. I guess.

MrKnives

This is going great.

I pre-ordered the game. Somehow how managed to run out of copies before they send me. They apologized and said they will send me it later this week.

Now got another email saying it could be up to 2-4 weeks and asked me if I want to cancel my "pre-order"

At least it seems I'm not missing much right now.

Valnen

Got home from Gamestop. Have my CE AND a poster! Awesome!

First CE they handed me was all dented and fucked up, told them to put that shit back and give me a different one. Feel bad for the person that's gonna get stuck with the fucked up one.

I feel like I'm waiting in the longest line and I'm a little too sleepy to deal with it.

Got in to the character creator but now I can't get passed this screen

LordCanti

Error 37
*Dammit*
Error 37
*Dammit*
"Authenticated"
*Yay!*
*Error 3006*
*NOOOO!!!*

Back to the spoiler proof monastic way I was living. Stay strong everyone.

PatzCU

This isn't a joke at all. What did everyone expect? Blizzard isn't going to shell out shitloads of money to make launch night 100% smooth when they will never ever ever again experience loads like this for Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom