• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

YRIcR.jpg

Glad to see Stepto shaking off the corporate dust and coming into his own skin again.

Velocity

I was going to say it sucks that I won't be able to play D3 for another 7 hours, but it seems like I'm not the only one.

Also, this will most likely get lost among posts of "OH GOD ERRORS!!!111!111!@$ *cry*", does anyone know why the Diablo 3 iPad guide was taken off the store and why the hell it's not back on there now? Just curious...

Magnus

Yay +1 for Blizzard Customer Service. It did take 30 minutes of holding on the phone, but two questions later and I had my authenticator sync/serial number issues resolved, and I'm back into my account.

They rule.

let me make my character so i can go to sleep ffs

Post of the thread, rofl.

yeah, shoulda clarified. I'm IN.. to the character creation screen where i'm getting 3000008'ed out. Now this fun process begins:

Thought A: Oh man, I can't create a character. I wonder if anyone else can. What if I'm in some weird situation where I can't create one until I log out and in? (go to thought B)

Thought B: Ok, I'll log out then. But wait. What if I log out.. and never even make it back to the character creation screen? I'll stay logged in a bit longer and try to create my character a few more times. But... (go to thought A)

KAP151

We’ll be back soon!

The Blizzard family of websites is temporarily unavailable. Thank you for your patience!

Now the website is down.. L O FUCKING L

Rednax

Neo Member
Not surprised whatsoever, but you'd seriously think a multibillion dollar company with this many years of planning could've done this better, or at least give an official acknowledgment there's problems and a time estimate

Has anyone actually even logged into the game yet? pass the character create screen? If so I guess they wont even see this and they are in bliss.

Just went and got a copy from Tesco. It wasnt even on shelves so i thought midnight launch had ruined me. Luckily the lazy night staff just didnt put it out :)

Now i have to work... from home.... on the same PC with a Diablo 3 icon on my Desktop.

forrest

formerly nacire
I got some error on character screen after trying many times and then all of the boxes just stayed greyed out. had to ctrl alt del out and start over. :(

Jackl

Sys Admin: Only been 12 years since the last incarnation, how bad could traffic get?

Launch Day:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

mavs

It's not the DRM doing this, it's every nerd in America logging on at the same time doing this.

If this had single player like Diablo 2 we wouldn't need to log in to anything. We could just play the fucking game that is on our computers already.

I'm definitely ready to eat crow over this always online shit.

It's a multiplayer game, how do you wish to accomplish this? Just making finding people a random bs process?

There is a single player campaign. You should not be required to connect to the internet to play this single player campaign. When you try to shove this down people's throats, shit like error 37 happens. My roommate spent 60 dollars on the game, he shouldn't have to wait for Blizzard to get things running smoothly.

Calidor

who the FUCK thought that it was good idea to launch the to the whole Americas (whole, you know, like me in Argentina) at the same time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom