• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

juxtor

Neo Member
I am stuck in a Lecture at the moment... I hope it Blizzard sorts their shit out by the time I get home WOLOLOLOL

How is the Australian side of D3 going guys and gals? :)

Magnus

'bout how long did the retail installs take you guys? I aim to be back home by 10:30am tomorrow and hoping to play by noon...lol

HALP!!!

The game keeps on telling me that my B.net account has no D3 license attached to it :(

I got a guest pass from isny and activated it, I can see it in my accounts page on battle.net. Why Blizzard, why!?!?

Is is because I have the EU client and the pass is US???

Sephon

*crickets chirping*

I guess it'll become more quiet here now since Europeans are wasted after the mandatory all-nighter and working on just a few hours sleep, and the Americans just getting into it.

Link0080

Question, is the name that you choose for your character unique? Like, can no one else use it or can it be used multiple times. Thanks.

Lyonaz

Fuck yeah, got the last CE without pre-order. Struck out last night at launch, bought normal, got shirt and Tyrael poster. Went home, slept, woke up, went CE hunting, got one! Now I must wait for my new PC to arrive later this week.

HALP!!!

The game keeps on telling me that my B.net account has no D3 license attached to it :(

I got a guest pass from isny and activated it, I can see it in my accounts page on battle.net. Why Blizzard, why!?!?

Is is because I have the EU client and the pass is US???

Anyone? I'm dying out here...

Hansel

Banned
Fuck yeah, got the last CE without pre-order. Struck out last night at launch, bought normal, got shirt and Tyrael poster. Went home, slept, woke up, went CE hunting, got one! Now I must wait for my new PC to arrive later this week.

So uh, what ya gunna do with those guest passes while ya wait?

;)

Mims

Well I got in then disconnected. Charter internet outage till 7am. Debating on adding a tether plan to my phone now.

mrgone

Question, is the name that you choose for your character unique? Like, can no one else use it or can it be used multiple times. Thanks.

There's no uniqueness to the character names, so you're free to name your character almost anything you like. Only thing that's unique is your battletag/number combination, which is what other players (and yourself) are going to be seeing in most situations anyways.

Cystm

6yRmn.jpg

FSRLv.jpg

6qm1H.jpg

G5Ah7.jpg

Fucking. Yes.

Farewell, soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom