• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Is there a reason that even after typing in the login information, the login button isn't even clickable let alone being able to log in...

Hauk

Neo Member
"Unable to create new hero due to party size." while creating my first hero... and then it grayed out everthing so I had to force quit. And without that it just throws timed out errors. Don't create a game where everything is based on servers, or if you do, get a fuckton (which is more than they currently have, apparently) of servers...

Orgun

Can't wait to play this when I get home, but I also can't wait to play more DayZ when I get home. I need to clone myself!

Woke up 30 minutes ago, was able to log in on first try. Made my demon hunter and did the first 15 minutes of so of quests. Time to go to work ;( Just glad to see logging in isn't as bad as it was during the beta.

Lord Phol

oh so i just equip the best weapon but don't actually use it? seems kind of weird.

not sure i want to stick with witch dr. i'm mostly just blow
gun
ing dudes while my dawgs do all the work. the firebats effect looks pretty bad which sort of ruins it.

Aye I found that quite weird in the beta as well, which is why I'm going to play a Barbarian.
I'm guessing most of their skills actually makes use of their weapons (though I know some skills don't).

Keasar

Well this is hilarious, I get Error 12, "This account does not have a Diablo 3 license attached to it."

I look at Battle.net, I see the game being registered to my account as I bought it directly from Blizzard, but I cant login.

Edit: and all of a sudden it works...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why the fuck arent y;all playing and still posting here?

Some people have a job. I know it's hard to believe but some really do.

I'm still stuck at work for 4 more hours! FUCK!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
this game should be illegal.

that is all.

Well this is hilarious, I get Error 12, "This account does not have a Diablo 3 license attached to it."

I look at Battle.net, I see the game being registered to my account as I bought it directly from Blizzard, but I cant login.

Edit: and all of a sudden it works...

Are you connecting to the correct server for your region?

Edit: Oh, solved.

DeSo

Banned
Got in about an hour ago. Had some stuttering in the beta but nothing here, game is running beautifully and looking amazing on my three year old system. Only levelled my WD a few levels but having insane fun click click clicking. Oh boy this is gonna be a great game.

I don't know if I should get this game. I haven't played a game like this before.

Also, I'm confused. Is this game out in the UK? On Amazon UK it says it's on the 17th, and ShopTo the 16th.

Will I be able to go out and buy this game in shops at lunch? Any idea where's the best place to get it. (I'm near a Tesco, Morrisons, Game and GameStation)

calder

Kinda tired, going to go to bed and get a full day in tomorrow.

Loving it. Thought it might be a bit dull up to the Skeleton King just because of the beta, but luckily Act 1 is either slightly different than in the beta or my memory is shit, it seems like it's a bit different at points anyway.

AllenShrz

Should I play the first time alone?

Everyone seem to be in a hurry, completing quests with out being in the fight itself. I dont want to rush things

Eusis

My DVD drive broke! It fucking broooooooooooke!
Get the appropriate installer link from the OP and get to downloading! Or input your key on Blizzard's site and get to downloading, whichever. By the time it finishes downloading you'll probably be lucky and get to log in ASAP.

Hell, if I still get the game today the DVD's never even entering my disc tray. Just need the game key, the manual, and, uhh, the notepad.

Odrion

Banned
So, okay.

I can't log into my Battle.net account and play because my authenticator apparently no longer works (it spits out numbers, but they seem to be invalid.)

Tomorrow I'll have to petition to have it removed from my account or something. That sounds like fun. So anyways, fuck all that, and fuck the authenticator system!

panda21

Aye I found that quite weird in the beta as well, which is why I'm going to play a Barbarian.
I'm guessing most of their skills actually makes use of their weapons (though I know some skills don't).

yeah i was thinking about going barbdawg too. its really hard to choose though. still torn between witch dr, wizdawg, dh or barb.

i think i will keep going until i unlock the based frog attacks and then decide if i want to stay witchin

Dont forget to place random rare / magic on AH. Great way to get quick gold. Don't even worry about nitpicking your price. Cheap cheap cheap!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dont forget to place random rare / magic on AH. Great way to get quick gold. Don't even worry about nitpicking your price. Cheap cheap cheap!

Thank you. I already sold a lot of blue items to the blacksmith =/

Get the appropriate installer link from the OP and get to downloading! Or input your key on Blizzard's site and get to downloading, whichever. By the time it finishes downloading you'll probably be lucky and get to log in ASAP.

Hell, if I still get the game today the DVD's never even entering my disc tray. Just need the game key, the manual, and, uhh, the notepad.

I have horrendous internet at my place. Like, 50MB takes 20 minutes bad. FML!

what the hell? :lol

I put the damn disc in and the drive went "chik, chik, chik, whirrrr, chik-chik" and just flashes now.

Thank god for the game client than? Back in the day of the original Diablo you'd really be f'ed.
:(

Number45

If I use two one handed weapons I get A + B as the DPS?
An average of the two I think. One of the tooltips I read also said it's better if you wield similar DPS items in each hand.

I really need to better my understanding of the stats in the game.

Just killed SK

damn this seems even more fun than it was in beta somehow
Yeah, I think it's knowing that you don't have to stop! The thrill of not knowing what's around the corner.

Eusis

I have horrendous internet at my place. Like, 50MB takes 20 minutes bad. FML!
... Uhhh, gave the beta a shot? Because I have a feeling it's probable a broken DVD drive would be just the START of your Diablo III problems thanks to that always online thing.

Gowans

An average of the two I think. One of the tooltips I read also said it's better if you wield similar DPS items in each hand.

Aww, my two handed weapon it is then.

what about one handed and shield?

zroid

Banned
A beautiful harmony of events:

- Two years ago, I waited in line at a StarCraft II midnight opening, and was rewarded with a free gaming mouse for my patience.

- Earlier tonight, I waited in line at a Diablo III midnight opening, and was rewarded with a free Diablo III branded mousepad (because I got lucky).

I'm still using the same mouse today, and now it's coupled with a brand new pad. Incidentally, SC2 was the last PC game I've played before D3.

... Uhhh, gave the beta a shot? Because I have a feeling it's probable a broken DVD drive would be just the START of your Diablo III problems thanks to that always online thing.

No. But I played SC2 and it was reasonably fine. Besides, I usually tether with my phones 3G until it get about halfway(About a weeks worth of internet) and then I slow down usage.

This sucks hardcore.

Edit: Can someone please upload the install.exe single file that's on the DVD or DD? to mediafire I nearly forgot that I copied the install files onto my phone from my brothers PC just in case. But I deleted the starting exe by accident and the phone won't undo. This is a bad night. I just need the file to start the install process.

red731

Half day off work commencing now - package in da house.
Day off tomorrow. MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think it's knowing that you don't have to stop! The thrill of not knowing what's around the corner.

That can't be right. If it was the average of the 2 then you would be better off just equipping the higher of the 2 weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom