• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, speaking of setups I guess:
wR5c8.jpg

For reference size, the two monitors are 25" a piece.

nice setup and wallpaper! mind sharing where you got them from? :) the one of the left hand side looks badass!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Mine, mine, mine! (bought from sfbokhandel.se)

ZFQc7.jpg

UnfFC.jpg

ParityBit

I am so conflicted! I have a CE preordered from Amazon but it will not be delivered by release day (according to the site) So do I get a digital download and upgrade the key once my CE comes in? Or do I wait?!

Decisions, decisions ...

rybrad

You'll want to settle on the kind of switch you want to go for first, browns and blacks are the popular choices. Browns have a subtle tactile click to them, whereas blacks are linear and actuate in one smooth press. Blacks have a higher actuation force at 60g, while browns are at 45g.

I got a Filco keyboard at The Keyboard Company. Another good choice are Leopold boards from Elite Keyboards. If you wanna go all out, WASD Keyboards offers customized ones.
Thanks for the suggestions and holy crap at the number of choices you have to make for the WASD keyboards!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I wanted the bottom one to wear to the midnight release but I don't have the money. =/
There is only one piece of clothing you should be wearing on midnight launch.

DVjhj.jpg

Yoshichan

Figured I'd jump on the Diablo setup bandwagon
This is illegally sexy. Like, I'm not even kidding. I would probably have hot, romantic love-making in that light.

Djin1979

I am so conflicted! I have a CE preordered from Amazon but it will not be delivered by release day (according to the site) So do I get a digital download and upgrade the key once my CE comes in? Or do I wait?!

Decisions, decisions ...

You can upgrade a regular license to a CE license ? Can you provide a link to the source please, I m really interested since i will receive my CE only the may 21th.

Yoshichan

striKeVillain!, what is that a map of (the one you have your keyboard on)? I can't really tell ._.

scy

Me neither! The description states that you lose the nephalem valor buff when you change your build, is that per run or you lose it altogether for the character?

Per run. When you leave a game, the buff is lost as well. It's also timed, I believe. Basically it promotes clearing areas of enemies constantly.

Riggs

Banned
Wish I could show you guys my set up. It's in the middle of my living room on the 2nd floor , over looking my apartment pool.

So fucking awkward, but so nice.

Yoshichan

Just a leather world map. It's actually built into my desk. I wish I had more room to get one of those sexy Ikea glass desks. Maybe when I buy a house.
Oh shit, that's embarrassing :lol I should know what Earth looks like by now...

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This is my gaming space:

tUKh1.jpg

Shitty lighting, sorry.

I play on a 1080p HDTV.

Tess3ract

Banned
Excuse the cheapo Staples desk but this is what my battlestation looks like lately

Second monitor is setup to my ps3 (Not Pictured), and the floor speakers are setup to my receiver (also Not Pictured) via optical out.

iDc2T1sJQH8EU.JPG

I figured I'd post it without the jokes
emot-v.gif

Sorry it's so yellow, lighting and camera are both shit.

Also not seen: HD555s

I have the choice of a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard:

14557.png

or a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard:

images

I think I'm going to go with my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard. It has ghosting issues but it shouldn't be a problem for this game and it feels so nice.

scy

Seriously, it's not possible to heap enough praise on these things. Use them every day, love 'em to death.

M50s are nice. I like my V-Moda M-80s a bit more though for the price range and my tastes.

Yeah, I know a lot of GAF rocks 'em. The subwoofer actually got me into a lot of trouble in college. :lol

Same. Hell, my roommate in college hated them. Good fun though when I could just let them rip.

Too bad I still haven't really had that kind of opportunity yet :(

Absinthe

My current setup, both monitors are 27". On the right are my Astro A40's.

Still not sure if I need a better M/KB combo as I game more on my PC now.

LProtag

The day has come.

Stay awhile and spend a thousand dollars...

I'm still debating if I can buy the game right now as I'm getting Dragon's Dogma next week and 120 bucks in two weeks for games is a bit much right now.

Maybe when I finish schooling and get a proper job.

Or even just a part time job at this point.

Einbroch

Banned
I'm still debating if I can buy the game right now as I'm getting Dragon's Dogma next week and 120 bucks in two weeks for games is a bit much right now.

Maybe when I finish schooling and get a proper job.

Or even just a part time job at this point.
Hold off on DD. Not because it's a bad game, but it'll be cheaper way before D3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom