• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
I'm still debating if I can buy the game right now as I'm getting Dragon's Dogma next week and 120 bucks in two weeks for games is a bit much right now.

Maybe when I finish schooling and get a proper job.

Or even just a part time job at this point.

What Einbroch said. It will bomb in price in a month.

D3 will be 60 2 years from now still.

Alex

I can imagine going back to a monitor some day and if I ever do I will be depressed. I've been using a 46 inch HDTV for my pc for a few years now.

scy

Thanks to Hazaro's ideas, I like this build for a defensive Inferno Monk build. Exploding Palm is just sort of ... there ... but it should be good if it works as advertised. Probably better with Blinding Light or something else more defensive but, eh, I like the pseudo-Corpse Explosion!

Also, Near Death Experience could be replaced but, c'mon, it just sounds too awesome.

I can imagine going back to a monitor some day and if I ever do I will be depressed. I've been using a 46 inch HDTV for my pc for a few years now.

Yeah, going back from my 52" was hard. The Witcher 2 on that was goddamn glorious though!

Dresden

I'm still debating if I can buy the game right now as I'm getting Dragon's Dogma next week and 120 bucks in two weeks for games is a bit much right now.

Maybe when I finish schooling and get a proper job.

Or even just a part time job at this point.

I feel your pain. But with luck you might be able to recoup the cost of the game somewhat early on with D3. DD will go down in price.

Guys, guys

I'm ready for playing D3, how about you?

ibad9OCmse4rTc.JPG

And nobody points out the bottle of lube over there yet? Come on guys, you're better than this.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko, sounds like a level 60 monk skill! Just need to add some teleportation and instant heals and you're done!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sorry to ask, but this game will be free to play on the Battle Net, right?

(Free to play as in no monthly or annual payments )
Yes sir!

Yoshichan

You guys suck.

zlatko and I know what's up. Female barb. Let's go.

LProtag

I'm thinking it would be cool to make a DH built around slowing down enemies before they get to you and just mowing them down.

But then the Monk is looking pretty awesome with that meaty but lighting fast melee stuff.

BigFwoosh

My boss setup, lol:

hfv2D.jpg

Had a big-ass windowsill when I moved into this apartment and didn't feel like buying a desk, so I put my comp on it. 360 box serves as a monitor stand since the windowsill is so low. I put a tablecloth on the thing since the paint they used in this place makes everything stick to it. G15 keyboard and G9 mouse, both bought from Circuit City when they were going out of business. Also have a spare Apple keyboard and wireless Logitech mouse for the Mac Mini (my non-Diablo machine).

It's cool if you're jealous.

Yoshichan

What're you gonna do if your 360 red rings and you have to send it back :(?

Salsa

I dont know if i'll get it day 1 cause ive been working some more than usual and this game would destroy my job, but im there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom