• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

This is literally the worst lag I have ever gotten on Diablo 3, holy shit. Literally without exaggeration unplayable. Had the worst fucking week, all I want to do is play some Diablo while watching Final Round, is that too much to ask Blizzard?

Alchemy

So what are people grinding these days for XP and loot? All I can think of is Bloody Foothill runs, which doesn't really help me in this game...

mileS

This is literally the worst lag I have ever gotten on Diablo 3, holy shit. Literally without exaggeration unplayable. Had the worst fucking week, all I want to do is play some Diablo while watching Final Round, is that too much to ask Blizzard?

yeah :( me too. server was great earlier today... so I kind of expected whatever happened last night to be gone (at least until RoS launch, lol we all know how that shit will be) but as soon as prime time hits. BOOM. servers go poopoo again.

*sigh*

I just checked out SweetFX, man does it make the game look like poop o.o

I was so bummed. I installed SweetFX and it made D3 look amazing

I'm more of a DarkD3 (hardcore settings) man myself. I prefer the tonal balance and pre-sharpening. It's not a huge difference, but I don't like the game without it anymore.

Original vs DarkD3

R6Ynyy9.jpg

SPIE2kO.jpg

Animated gif version: http://i.imgur.com/o8vqlyp.gif

And yeah, the lag is unbearable right now.

tylerf

Haven't been able to play when I've tried for about a week now between this new lagfest and the last one. Super lame.

Sothpaw

Alright what is the most fun non-melee character to level and play? I don't care that much at how good it will do at extreme difficulties. Just want a fun to play class.

Having played all classes at 60, wizard is by far the most fun (now that cm and archon are dead builds).

IceMarker

Been playing on my HC character for the last 20 minutes in safe areas like Old Tristram Road and haven't lagged at all. Seems safe to play now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
remove that pic

NOW

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
FUCK ME TUNE

TUNE

WHY YOU DO THIS TO YOUR BROTHER T_T

The better half wanted to play through Diablo 2 (for the first time) so we picked up copies of D2 plus expansion, and started a game tonight.

Time has not been kind to this game. It has not aged well, it's really archaic in terms of design (no item compare window, no using other people's town portals)... I remember it being so much prettier too. Funny how time can really change a thing.

Boof

So I played this game when it first came out... then I quit because it was complete shit. Is it so different that it's worth getting back into now?

mileS

I'm happy for the people that have been getting 4set of the new class armor. for sure, don't get me wrong. I'm glad.

but mother of god. I've been playing an ungodly amount of time since the patch and have yet to get a single. fucking single piece of the new Wiz set. Compass rose, or shitty Blackthorne here and there. RNGesus help me please.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
those are some high quality ladders

they have good taste

edit: it's been real. see you in the gaming thread.

Okay, this might be silly... but ladders would just be a ranking system for DIII, right? So we can compare our hero peens besides paragon levels? Wouldn't that just be a ranking system partly based on luck if paragon levels already show you who kills the most shit?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Okay, this might be silly... but ladders would just be a ranking system for DIII, right? So we can compare our hero peens besides paragon levels? Wouldn't that just be a ranking system partly based on luck if paragon levels already show you who kills the most shit?

It's a ranking system, but it also has resets every x# of time.

Dahbomb

Ladders really are more about who plays the most effeciently and the most. Plus its a reset of the game and everyone starts on an even field. Right now people have 300+ Paragon points and crazy Legacy gear with billions of gold.... the economy is all sorts of fucked up at the moment. It's all about that hard reset.

Also they divide up Ladders rankings by stuff like HC/SC, by characters etc. I am thinking Blizzard will do some stuff differently, they have been hyping it up for so long.

jersoc

It would be nice if the ladders have cool stuff like Poe has for their ladders. Not sure I would play a ladder that's just the same.

Kssio_Aug

I keep telling you man, you need to play on a character other than DH to get one to drop, I've got to imagine the RNG of getting a melee weapon on DH is pretty goddamn low.
I believe you may be right. My Wiz never really dropped something trully decent (besides that thunderfury and a fulminator), however 80% of my drop was weapons (wands and swords mainly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom