• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMarker

98 more quality posts!

QUALITY POST

By 2020, Diablo III will go down as the best ARPG in history after the 3rd expansion is released and many patches before it, changing major core aspects of the game for the better.
Witch Doctors will still be the least used class.

Fularu

Banned
Ha, yup, there it is.

[UPCOMING HOTFIXES]
Wizard:
Arcane Torrent
Skill Rune - Cascade
Fixing an issue where the secondary missiles are triggering off damaging sources that are not Arcane Torrent*

Edit: aaaand it's gone. Looks like the fix is live.

People will blame you :p

It will be weird no longer using this thread :(

will we start fresh with RoS's OT? :p Will we reach OT6 before the second expansion?!

Time will tell!

RS4-

Ugh, didn't know that you couldn't combine bnet balance and another payment option.

Lame.

Gotta make that monies for digital RoS

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
70 more
519.jpg
's left.

WRATH OF THE HEAVENS, AKA HYDROGEN BOMB

Ugh, didn't know that you couldn't combine bnet balance and another payment option.

Lame.

Ran in to the same problem. All you have to do is add a balance to your bnet card through paypal or credit card. I had $17 or so in my bnet account so I just added the $26 and change needed to my account to get my bnet balance to exactly the cost of RoS after tax. Just bought it now and my balance is finally back to zero.

Shifty76

Lame.

Well once you know how many more blizzbucks you need you can just buy that exact amount (choose "other amount" when you click the add bnet balance button.

Sold my old WH for $2 the other night so I now have enough to get RoS for free - yay!

HappyHunting

Neo Member
Two things that annoy me with patch 2.0:

1.Too many wizards.. I main a wizard and I'm annoyed that there are so many.
2.I'm sick of seeing frozen orb and electrocute....*cries*

I don't care what y'all say. This was a quality post.

Kssio_Aug

Never mind, too much complicated I think.

Is there any D3 stats calculator thats actually updated after patch 2.0? I tried d3up but that do not even recognises my weapon. =(

Cathcart

We're here, we're orbing, get used to it.

Actually, I agree with you about Frozen Orb, though. It's so good that you kind of have to take it. I was having a great time leveling with Disintegrate but I replaced it with FO and it's hard to go back. I miss my laser beams. Blizz please fix orb or my lack of self control kthx.

IceMarker

Two things that annoy me with patch 2.0:

2.I'm sick of seeing frozen orb and electrocute....*cries*

I don't care what y'all say. This was a quality post.

Don't worry man, I roll a Spec Blade/Explosive Blast fire Wizard. I break the mold!

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Arcane Torrent? Too mainstream. I was running sleet storm since RoS beta. [/buildhipster]

(it scales really well for life on hit. The frozen orb wizards are going to run into survivability problems)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ding! Paragon 100 :D (from paragon 1 when I started playing at 2.0 launch)
lol I remember this post (1 week, 2 days ago)... well anyway, it's that time again...!

DING PARAGON 200

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
1 week for 100 paragon levels

paragon 300 by RoS gogogo

congrats
Work, girlfriend and life is gonna stop that plan :lol

The plan is at least 5 levels per day (been getting between 10-15 per day).

Granadier

I started at 10 and am at 53 now. I doubt I will get to 100 before RoS since I'm focusing on getting a 60 wiz + wd right now.

I was so bummed. I installed SweetFX and it made D3 look amazing, but then the game decided it didn't like that shit and wouldn't let me launch it after the first time. :( I love SweetFX. I turn off the in game anti aliasing since it blurs the textures so horribly.

Edit: looks like it should work without issue. I will have to try again. Maybe my game was updating in the background or something.

Hanzou

Alright what is the most fun non-melee character to level and play? I don't care that much at how good it will do at extreme difficulties. Just want a fun to play class.

I was so bummed. I installed SweetFX and it made D3 look amazing, but then the game decided it didn't like that shit and wouldn't let me launch it after the first time. :( I love SweetFX. I turn off the in game anti aliasing since it blurs the textures so horribly.

Edit: looks like it should work without issue. I will have to try again. Maybe my game was updating in the background or something.

I just checked out SweetFX, man does it make the game look like poop o.o

Granadier

Alright what is the most fun non-melee character to level and play? I don't care that much at how good it will do at extreme difficulties. Just want a fun to play class.

Make a non-melee character and see if you find it fun.

Yoshichan

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom