• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Number45

First time I died was on act 5
Same. I thought it was a spike in difficulty, but because I was invaded by my own nemesis last night and I didn't think I'd fought one I think it was that..

Killed another last night that had killed skull... something, hope you get a worthwhile reward!

Xyphie

I got a Shard of Hate, is that a good weapon to build around? Crusader.

No socket though, so which of these should I re-roll for a socket:

+1131-1377 Cold Damage
+703 Strength
+2766 Life per Hit
Chance to deal 21% Area Damage on Hit

I'm thinking the last one is the one I should re-roll? Or the Life on Hit?

Not a very good Crusader weapon but quite fun with lightning WW barb. I'd reroll the LoH since it's not a very good stat.

drotahorror

look at this chest I just opened (sorry for quality, its from ps4 capture, then prnt screen (fraps wouldnt work) then ms paint to imgur)

IHWSdF1.jpg

3 leg weapons

funkypie

Banned
Thanks for the reply. How come it isn't a good Crusader weapon?

because it has no orange text giving some extra amazing ability. You should be aiming for lvl 70 legendarys that do something extra at this point.

I offered you the darklight and gyrfalcon's foote yesterday but you've been an idiot about the whole situation and I got my RORG now so... never mind.

because it has no orange text giving some extra amazing ability. You should be aiming for lvl 70 legendarys that do something extra at this point.

I offered you the darklight and gyrfalcon's foote yesterday but you've been an idiot about the whole situation and I got my RORG now so... never mind.
I'll take the Foote, pls. Maybe trade?

Audioboxer

Just hit level 70 :D Where should I spend my 1st paragon point as a crusader or does it not really matter?

Got a new legendary polearm as well, 2 hander but just using the passive to 1 hand it.

Are there any good builds based around the Towering Shield passive? It gives 20% more damage to quite a few skills - One of which I use as my main, blessed shield. Just not sure if Punish is all that good... Like long range attacks. I suppose if I could fit in shield bash that is a way to zoom to the enemy.

Tips?

CO3T2MVGO4771370914743580.jpg

Saw someone with these yesterday, seems they were preorder items for the PS3 version of Diablo 3. So I will never be able to get them? Looked nice, nice enough to pay money for it :D

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Someone can gift them from you if they carried over from last gen. Unfortunately, I only have it on Mac and Xbone and you can't transfer from Mac. Hoping someone will throw me a bone on my birthday. ;)
Oh, I thought it was account locked. I want one too :(

Audioboxer

CO3T2MVGO4771370914743580.jpg

Saw someone with these yesterday, seems they were preorder items for the PS3 version of Diablo 3. So I will never be able to get them? Looked nice, nice enough to pay money for it :D

I have the PS3 copy, how do I transfer mine over? :(

edit: Fuck that, I went to import save and it says it will erase ALL my heroes, stash and progress :(

BigDug13

I have the PS3 copy, how do I transfer mine over? :(

edit: Fuck that, I went to import save and it says it will erase ALL my heroes, stash and progress :(

You needed to do that from the start. If you do it now it blows away all your current PS4 data and replaces your PS4 characters with your PS3 characters. It was meant to carry over your original progress BEFORE you started playing the PS4 version.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
because Malth didnt drop the legendary plan on first kill, whats the process i have to do to get them ?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
What's the difference between Bounties, Rift, and Key Warden modes?

Nothing, just labels your game with that as an activity.

It's just meant for match making, like you want to do bounties, then you pick that, or you want to farm the Infernal Machine keys then you pick Key Wardens etc.

Audioboxer

You needed to do that from the start. If you do it now it blows away all your current PS4 data and replaces your PS4 characters with your PS3 characters. It was meant to carry over your original progress BEFORE you started playing the PS4 version.

Damn, that sucks. Wish I had known :(

Can I mail myself anything between PS3 and PS4 copies lol?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody on the bone doing Hardcore? Just started a wizard, lookin for Diabros and gifts to make this more fun.
I've got a Crusader around level 30, and now that I finished up my softcore Demon Hunter I'll probably be getting back to him. My gamertag = kittens dx.

Can I mail an item to a friend even though he is playing on PS4 and I'm on PS3?
I don't think so.

Number45

So I'm happily farming act 1 bounties in master - no real danger of dying, but perhaps not killing things as quick as I'd like. Any reason for me to continue to do bounties in master (I do like the gem drops), or should I just do those in normal (and open the caches on T6) and maybe go to T1 when I finally try rifts?

Because I'm comfortable on master, I'm assuming grouping up in T1 rifts (I have quite a number of keys) should be OK? Haven't taken it online yet (wanted to finish the new content and get to 70 with my crusader).

How have people been dipping into the online? Don't want to just randomly join level 70 people on my FL in case they're doing content much too high for me. Also, are GAF friends talking online?

Well fuck, guess I'll be using that levelling exploit when I'm bored with my crusader. :'(

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm happily farming act 1 bounties in master - no real danger of dying, but perhaps not killing things as quick as I'd like. Any reason for me to continue to do bounties in master (I do like the gem drops), or should I just do those in normal (and open the caches on T6) and maybe go to T1 when I finally try rifts?

Because I'm comfortable on master, I'm assuming grouping up in T1 rifts (I have quite a number of keys) should be OK? Haven't taken it online yet (wanted to finish the new content and get to 70 with my crusader).

How have people been dipping into the online? Don't want to just randomly join level 70 people on my FL in case they're doing content much too high for me. Also, are GAF friends talking online?
I've been playing on Master and I can barely survive when I play online. The game really ramps up difficulty when you have a team of four. So beware! Also, you can see what difficulty people are playing on from the in-game roster.

Audioboxer

Well fuck, guess I'll be using that levelling exploit when I'm bored with my crusader. :'(

Levelling exploit? Just hit 70 on my crusader, can't bring myself to import my 60 DH and lose this character completely.

Nothing, just labels your game with that as an activity.

It's just meant for match making, like you want to do bounties, then you pick that, or you want to farm the Infernal Machine keys then you pick Key Wardens etc.

I see. And where can you find the keys?

Aslo, where can I go for PvP?

X-Frame

Wow, the Akkhan Shoulders and Gauntlets dropped for me within 15 minutes of playing, some streak of luck.

The shoulders offer Condemn bonus damage, not sure if I want to use that skill over Heaven's Fury.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I have two characters at level 70 and another at level 30 and I still have no idea what Infernal Machine keys or Key Wardens are, lol. This game has so much content.

I wish the Status Effects panel on your character sheet was contextual. Like, when I highlight my +39% Arcane damage on my sheet, over in the other pane it should say, "Moonlight Ward (29%), Palace Boon (10%)." If I've got some Arcane Attunement stacked up, it should list that too. For my CHC, it should detail the base 5%, plus the boosts from all relevant skills and gear.

One thing I just noticed that should address some other complaints though is that when I highlight Arcane Damage Increase, not only does the description underneath explain what ADI is, it also lists my Arcane Damage of 188k, a 39% increase over my Damage ("sheet DPS") of 135k. So that should help fire-starters know their "real" DPS, for example. :)

I'm Level 70 (142) and don't mind if anyone joins my games. The GAFfers I play with tend to use voice chat pretty often.

njd_online

Banned
Fellow PS4 Diablo'ers...got a problem. Also, sorry if this has been posted, I've been looking for an answer but I can't find it.

In the UK, bought the US version. All works great except I can't find the exclusive Playstation DLC. I haven't completed the game yet but the Mystic hasn't got any of the Shadow of the Colossus transmog stuff.

Am I looking in the wrong place or......whats going on?

Top Bottom