• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

I don't do pubs very often, though I had a good group last night. Just add GAFfers to your friend list, I always have great runs with them. My PSN is in my profile.

Raptor

Grimløck;147910145 said:
i used this to get to 44. currently messing with this but can only get to 41. i need another ammy so i can add a 3rd gem for my build.
This build is really awesome but ti get up there to gr40+ you need that one weapon that I dont have.

With a furnace a can get to 38 at most.

HORRORSHØW

This build is really awesome but ti get up there to gr40+ you need that one weapon that I dont have.

With a furnace a can get to 38 at most.
this is what i'm working with. don't know which stat to enchant for 10% dmg boost if at all.
B7m_9eeCcAADqy6.jpg:large

stn

Seen a few posts on people asking how to level quick it's real simple,

You need atleast one class lvl 60,
Create the chars you want to lvl,
Quick search a game on Torment 6 and Rifting,
When it finds you a game before you join the lobby you'll notice you can change char, change to the class you want to lvl join the game enter the rift and enjoy your new lvl 70 after 2 to 4 rifts

Pro tip,

Keep some keys in your bank so you can enter with the low lvl classes.
How do I join online games? I'm on XBL. So, wait. I search for T6 with my lvl. 70 character, once it finds the game I switch out to my weaker char? Won't I be under-leveled for T6? Can you explain it, please? I've been playing D3 for a while but still don't know much about it.

How do I join online games? I'm on XBL. So, wait. I search for T6 with my lvl. 70 character, once it finds the game I switch out to my weaker char? Won't I be under-leveled for T6? Can you explain it, please? I've been playing D3 for a while but still don't know much about it.

He's talking about quickly boosting to 70. Bring in your level 1 and just follow the party through the rift to leech experience. You don't have to attack anything and you'll still get to 70 after a few rifts.

UraMallas

He's talking about quickly boosting to 70. Bring in your level 1 and just follow the party through the rift to leech experience. You don't have to attack anything and you'll still get to 70 after a few rifts.

But, how? When I bring in my level 1 it doesn't match me with anybody. It's a wasteland.

But, how? When I bring in my level 1 it doesn't match me with anybody. It's a wasteland.

You need to first have a level 70 character on your account.

1. Go on your level 70 character
2. Do quick match, searching for rifts at torment 6
3. Once you get into the "lobby" of the game (the screen where it shows all the players in the game and you have to hit "enter game"), press triangle or whatever the button is to switch hero
4. Choose your level 1 character
5. Enter game and hope the other players don't start bitching at you for being level 1 lol

Between this and Mercenary Kings my off days will be full of fun. If anyone wants a hand with lvling and such send me friend request on psn.

PSN: Riovane

And tell me you from GAF as well please.

Audioboxer

FS! Stupid game crashed when I was opening my mail and everything I was getting off you guys as gifts is now lost. Hate the way D3 saves. It should autosave whenever an item is picked up :(

FS! Stupid game crashed when I was opening my mail and everything I was getting off you guys as gifts is now lost. Hate the way D3 saves. It should autosave whenever an item is picked up :(

That happened to me as well. It must be a bug introduced with the latest patch. I haven't seen it until the latest one, anyways. Maybe it's always been there.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.

This has happened to me about three times...so annoying. Thought it was fixed by now.
Sorry to hear it.

h3ro

Getting a little bored of Pony Crusader and want to start using my Monk. Anyone have some unused Sunwoko pieces to spare? I'd like to give that build a shot and see how it is.

Doubt I'll hit for 12 Billion dmg crits or drop an Ancient Furnace though... :p

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
So we reached Act V and finally reached level 60, but in-game we could only change the difficulty one setting, and we put it on Master. No difference, everything is still absurdly brain-dead easy. But by quitting the game a bit later, we saw in the settings that we could change the difficulty to anything now, before we start our next game. There's a whole bunch of Torment levels of difficulty. Would putting it at the max be a bad idea? xD I don't want to get one-shot, but just a bit of danger every now and then would make things a bit more exciting... hell Diablo was such a snooze, wasn't ever in danger even once. What Torment level would be recommended right now? We're about level 62 and just unlocked the artisan NPC.

So we reached Act V and finally reached level 60, but in-game we could only change the difficulty one setting, and we put it on Master. No difference, everything is still absurdly brain-dead easy. But by quitting the game a bit later, we saw in the settings that we could change the difficulty to anything now, before we start our next game. There's a whole bunch of Torment levels of difficulty. Would putting it at the max be a bad idea? xD I don't want to get one-shot, but just a bit of danger every now and then would make things a bit more exciting... hell Diablo was such a snooze, wasn't ever in danger even once. What Torment level would be recommended right now? We're about level 62 and just unlocked the artisan NPC.

What is your DPS? Torment 1 needs around 300-400K.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I don't recall, I'll check when I turn the game on next. That's the stat above the sword icon right? I don't think it's that high, maybe 140k. And out of curiosity, what kind of DPS is recommended for the Master difficulty?

patchday

You need to first have a level 70 character on your account.

1. Go on your level 70 character
2. Do quick match, searching for rifts at torment 6
3. Once you get into the "lobby" of the game (the screen where it shows all the players in the game and you have to hit "enter game"), press triangle or whatever the button is to switch hero
4. Choose your level 1 character
5. Enter game and hope the other players don't start bitching at you for being level 1 lol

Oh that's pretty coo had no idea

dog$

Hates quality gaming
DH is wearing three ancients (with two more which would have been used if the rolls were better), and I just obtained an ancient Mirrorball in the last game I was in; the latter yields an upgrade of at least 100K sheet damage. Pretty content with progress so far.
There's a whole bunch of Torment levels of difficulty. Would putting it at the max be a bad idea?
No.

In your case, since you've taken the time to complain here about the easy difficulties being too easy twice now, I'd be curious to see what would happen if you tried out Torment VI immediately. Do it and report back please.

Paganmoon

DH is wearing three ancients (with two more which would have been used if the rolls were better), and I just obtained an ancient Mirrorball in the last game I was in; the latter yields an upgrade of at least 100K sheet damage. Pretty content with progress so far.

No.

In your case, since you've taken the time to complain here about the easy difficulties being too easy twice now, I'd be curious to see what would happen if you tried out Torment VI immediately. Do it and report back please.

haha, you're evil :)

HORRORSHØW

Getting a little bored of Pony Crusader and want to start using my Monk. Anyone have some unused Sunwoko pieces to spare? I'd like to give that build a shot and see how it is.
the monk's in a really great place right now. maybe not top tier like the demon hunter but way better than before the update. and different builds utilizing different items and skills are actually viable. i've been trashing my excess SWK pieces but i'll hold on to them from now on. what's your psn?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Uh-huh...

In your case, since you've taken the time to complain here about the easy difficulties
The game goes out of its way to call them "Expert" and "Master" and write how br00tal they are in the descriptions. How is it my fault if the game doesn't deliver?

being too easy twice now, I'd be curious to see what would happen if you tried out Torment VI immediately. Do it and report back please.
Sigh. Thanks for the information I guess...

piggychan

How do you join online games on XBL? I've browsed the menus and haven't found any "search for games" option or anything like that. I feel stupid asking but I must be missing something.

what's your gamertag?

If I got the time I could probably power level you.

Laconic

Banned
Man... I cannot wait until an Incense Torch finally drops for me.

Until then, I'm running with a Jawbreaker and Sledge Fist and the Lit set.

Raptor

Man... I cannot wait until an Incense Torch finally drops for me.

Until then, I'm running with a Jawbreaker and Sledge Fist and the Lit set.

Im running with a Furnace and I dont want it lol, I want a damn Incense Torch to cast bells like a maniac.

:)

h3ro

Grimløck;148203371 said:
the monk's in a really great place right now. maybe not top tier like the demon hunter but way better than before the update. and different builds utilizing different items and skills are actually viable. i've been trashing my excess SWK pieces but i'll hold on to them from now on. what's your psn?

Appreciate it! My PSN is m0nkeyhero, we've run a few grifts together with some of the others.

Laconic

Banned
Im running with a Furnace and I dont want it lol, I want a damn Incense Torch to cast bells like a maniac.

:)

I never found a dex Furnace.

My Wizard rocks one, and so does my Raekor Barb.

But I think Monks are far better served with their specialty staves and fists... MAYBE a fist and Sunkeeper... but those special procs are too good.

Audioboxer

I want to trade a Dex Furnace for a STR one straight up.

Whos up to the deal?

I had my first ever furnace drop on my crusader with str and I'm not using it. Running a condemn build I like and can't use furnace.

Do you want it? I guess I'd like a dex furnace for a monk when I start one.

PSN is Audioboxer.

Raptor

I had my first ever furnace drop on my crusader with str and I'm not using it. Running a condemn build I like and can't use furnace.

Do you want it? I guess I'd like a dex furnace for a monk when I start one.

PSN is Audioboxer.

What do you think if we wait for both of us to be online and we do it dropping it better because with all this stories about the save system I dont want to lose both mine and yours lol.

EDIT:

I tried the new DH hunter and I didn't liked it that much, I know is to be more active but something is not right IMO I dont know maybe I need better gear but I was having trouble clearing GR31 and I have a damn Kridershot.

Miche

Neo Member
Has anyone who plays on PS4 gotten a Ramalandi gift drop? I know that they should be available since patch 2.1, but I play for a couple of hours nearly every day (on T6 doing Rifts, GRifts, farm goblins, and bounties), but I have yet to ever see one. I just want to know that they truly exist on the PS4!

Has anyone who plays on PS4 gotten a Ramalandi gift drop? I know that they should be available since patch 2.1, but I play for a couple of hours nearly every day (on T6 doing Rifts, GRifts, farm goblins, and bounties), but I have yet to ever see one. I just want to know that they truly exist on the PS4!

Never had one drop, but I know they have as there was someone in this thread saying they have a few.

I've gotten a few on ps4. I just wish they worked for more than weapons

bitsurugi

I got 2 or 3 drops so far. One from a GR, 2 from rifts, got a few more as a gift, but i didn't count those.

Did you guys ever had a Horadric cache give you an ancient legendary? I swear i opened more then 100 of those, not a single legendary rolled as ancient and i find that fishy, since i had no problem to get ancient in other slots...

Miche

Neo Member
Thanks for the replies. I'm happy to know that they at least exist... I'll keep trying! I haven't seen an ancient legendary from a cache yet, but I have gotten them from Kadala.

I got 2 or 3 drops so far. One from a GR, 2 from rifts, got a few more as a gift, but i didn't count those.

Did you guys ever had a Horadric cache give you an ancient legendary? I swear i opened more then 100 of those, not a single legendary rolled as ancient and i find that fishy, since i had no problem to get ancient in other slots...

You've managed 100 already since the weekend? Damn!

Top Bottom