• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you ever 1CC a game at the arcade?

Metal Slug 1 can do with ease now, MSX...the last couple stages can be a bitch but they're doable...the final boss is just bullshit luck tho. Pray to god one of those mini-ufos that take like 40 pistol shots and can shoot lasers from any part of the screen drop some good power-ups, cuz otherwise you're fucked.

MS3 final level requires a LOT of patience. The enemies DO stop coming, but you gotta wait and cheese them out.

PSqueak

Banned
Marvel Super Heroes, Waku Waku 7, Tech Romance, Megaman 2: the power fighters (all 3 story modes, but save Roll is the one i never lose at), Power Instinct: Matrimelee, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter, Rival Schools.

Basically Fighting games, but honorable mentions include reaching Stage 5 with one credit in Metal Slug X, reaching level 4 in Metal Slug 3 (without losing a life) and reaching the Magician in one credit on The House of the Dead.

Wait you can actually beat Crazy Taxi? I thought that game was just endless.

If you get an "S" ranking or higher I think you get the ending credits when you time out. I think that could be considered a 1CC since it would take a bit of practice and is as close as you can get to a definitive ending for a game like this.

Vlaphor

I almost pulled it off recently with Double Dragon (elbow strike), but my wrist started hurting due to an earlier recent injury and I stopped wanting to play the game.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Just about every fighting game ever.
Ghosts N Goblins (only once)
Shinobi
Kid Niki: Radical Ninja
Super Mario Bros.
Legend of Kage
Out Run
Double Dragon
Golden Axe
Captain America and the Avengers

A guy at the arcade I went to as a kid could 1CC Bubble Bobble. The whole arcade would gather round to watch that.

japtor

Is that so? i can only do up to 3 customers with a very short time limit like 30 secs :|
Do you know how to do the shift boost trick? I always had trouble with it in the arcade but could consistently do it on the console versions/controllers (there's also a stop trick, but I never got that one down). Never got to S on the arcade version but I did play the GC version on Best Buy's demo machine while shopping once...I ended up going on like a 30-40 minute run.

As for myself otherwise I'm not sure, might've won races in Manx TT if that counts, got a 2CC in SF2 (continued on one of the final 4), and got to I think the final pattern of the final boss in Strikers 1999/1945 III. I've 1CC'd Ketsui and Espgaluda, but those were on my own cab at home.

Top Bottom