• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

A strange fully sailed ship passes in the sky and drops a letter:

AbsolutBro said:
Princesses-

If you are reading this message, I have made my way to Neverland one way or another. We fought the good fight, but some work yet remains. I know we shall see each other again in another dream!

<3 Wendy (the real one)

Royal, why is StackpoleH under suspected scum? I don't think there's much of a consensus there.

As I said, my Bs are basically people who voted for freakinchair on D5 and have a neutral overall impression. If you think someone else should have higher priority I'm open to suggestions.

I'm also okay with a gryvan lynch, since I'd have to look into C people N8 anyway *shrug*

Mazre

Ugh, long day at work (and after)

So to clear some stuff up: I can confirm that Enker is neutral, I payed him a visit last night just to be sure.

I am in fact Anya, the Amnesiac Orphan. (Anastasia)

I am a lyncher. I don't belong here in the magic kingdom. I know someone else doesn't belong and if they are removed then I can go back where I belong. At night "Sometimes when I dream, I see: <target>" to check for my target.

This was the main reason I was able to go after CM so aggressively. I had either got a scum (good for relations) or my target had very badly tipped their hand. I don't think I've ever been quite so disappointed to catch a scum.

The night checks also formed the basis of my cop claim. If anyone had been observing me my visits would check out and by green checking everyone no one was likely to dispute my claim. If I found my target I'd be in good position to take them down.

Ultimately time was against me however, I was actually pretty surprised when things didn't end yesterday.

I don't know for sure that Enker is a lyncher but it seems plausible given my own role. If you guys are feeling charitable though you know what to do.

VOTE: Enker

So basically Enker and Mazre are both neutral lynchers trying to get each other killed?

Mazre I take it you got a positive result from visiting Enker last night?

gryvan

Okay... but I'm still not buying it.

I'll ask you what I asked Zatoth:

What do you think of the messages? who do you think the sender is and what his/her goal is?

Did you, by any chance, happen to receive a message or anything that happened in the night you'd like to share with us?

Just curious.

Also, who are your top scum?

a) The messages itself sounds like a neutral ability where they are finding a specific someone to get them lynched. It probably is used to either find scum or some other personal agenda that I'm not sure of

b) I actually got on my computer and noticed a message. I copied and pasted it and it read

"The Sith will win"

I think whoever sent me this is either scum or neutral who is scum aligned and knows what my role is...

And since I'm at my 5th vote to be lynched, I will assume scum might be manuevering to get me voted out by town and know what my role is so:

I am role claiming as Padme Amidala, Queen of Naboo. Because she wanted her home planet to be released from the Trade Federation, in this game, I fight for town and whenever I get targetted by scum/get killed by them, I fight against them all night which forces scum to skip a night phase

Now if you nubs don't think thats a disney princess, please ask yeeny to prove that she is part of disney princesses...

And for my reads
Scum-feel:
Enker - due to the fact that he has been very vague about his role and indirectly implying to use town to do his dirty work.

Barrylocke - I personally would like to hear more from barry about the whole situation. Doesn't matter if its gonna be me or whatnot. I would like more personal opinions from him.

Ayumi - Needs to hear their own opinion about the situation rather than using someone else's evidence and saying "ok i believe you ./bam vote"

Neutral yet feeling scummy

Terrabyte/Septimus - because they role claimed on Day 2, it feels like they are doing whatever they feel like and bandwagon on everything without a decent amount of reasoning or benefit to town. Just...plain bandwagoning...But I guess half the time they get it correct on the bandwagoning so I can't say they are scum but either neutral-> town

Seath - neutral yet scummy but my feeling is more towards just being there with no PR

Town
Mazre - definitely townie feel. I think the reason why mazre's poke on zatoth is wrong was the fact that it probably looks at some vague things where he has to assume that person is town or scum. Hence why I don't think Mazre was technically lying about zatoth but the fact that zatoth didn't do anything to make him consider town.
Royal_Flush - I definitely feel he is the most reasoned being out of EVERYONE because
Lone_Prodigy - I guess he is hounding people and looking for patterns from previous days even though he has been hounding me on most of the days. His lists are very easy to read and go back to refresh some memories of previous days.

Everyone else is NULL read for me basically or is in a neutral state

Also I agree with Royal. This town doesn't know how to read...or needs glasses...

If you want me to ask any other questions, please feel free.

At the moment I am very useless to town except being an ordinaty town both due to the fact that I revealed my role and scum won't target me at night anymore...I guess on a plus note, you know that I'm town and we can probably narrow down scum a bit better

P.S. my hands hurt and I didn't fix any weird errors that I wrote so please point me to anything that doesn't make sense and I'll make it clearer

gryvan

also feel free to ask my anything contradicting or whatnot instead of using gut feelings. It helps to bring more reasoning to a discussion~

Mazre - definitely townie feel. I think the reason why mazre's poke on zatoth is wrong was the fact that it probably looks at some vague things where he has to assume that person is town or scum. Hence why I don't think Mazre was technically lying about zatoth but the fact that zatoth didn't do anything to make him consider town.
Royal_Flush - I definitely feel he is the most reasoned being out of EVERYONE because
Lone_Prodigy - I guess he is hounding people and looking for patterns from previous days even though he has been hounding me on most of the days. His lists are very easy to read and go back to refresh some memories of previous days.
Please go on, I like to feel pretty :>

tumblr_ndratze8mW1tgrxueo1_500.gif

Also I don't see how Terra and Septimus can be Scum as that would mean we'd have 2 Scum left which is, as I already said, highly unlikely

FYI, my massive recap posts shouldn't be viewed as a sign of towniness. It's not hard for scum to also read the thread and collate everything. In this case, yes I'm town, but if I consistently do this don't always assume innocence. =P

Kevyt

a) The messages itself sounds like a neutral ability where they are finding a specific someone to get them lynched. It probably is used to either find scum or some other personal agenda that I'm not sure of

b) I actually got on my computer and noticed a message. I copied and pasted it and it read

"The Sith will win"

I think whoever sent me this is either scum or neutral who is scum aligned and knows what my role is...

And since I'm at my 5th vote to be lynched, I will assume scum might be manuevering to get me voted out by town and know what my role is so:

I am role claiming as Padme Amidala, Queen of Naboo. Because she wanted her home planet to be released from the Trade Federation, in this game, I fight for town and whenever I get targetted by scum/get killed by them, I fight against them all night which forces scum to skip a night phase

Now if you nubs don't think thats a disney princess, please ask yeeny to prove that she is part of disney princesses...

And for my reads
Scum-feel:
Enker - due to the fact that he has been very vague about his role and indirectly implying to use town to do his dirty work.

Barrylocke - I personally would like to hear more from barry about the whole situation. Doesn't matter if its gonna be me or whatnot. I would like more personal opinions from him.

Ayumi - Needs to hear their own opinion about the situation rather than using someone else's evidence and saying "ok i believe you ./bam vote"

Neutral yet feeling scummy

Terrabyte/Septimus - because they role claimed on Day 2, it feels like they are doing whatever they feel like and bandwagon on everything without a decent amount of reasoning or benefit to town. Just...plain bandwagoning...But I guess half the time they get it correct on the bandwagoning so I can't say they are scum but either neutral-> town

Seath - neutral yet scummy but my feeling is more towards just being there with no PR

Town

Everyone else is NULL read for me basically or is in a neutral state

Also I agree with Royal. This town doesn't know how to read...or needs glasses...

If you want me to ask any other questions, please feel free.

At the moment I am very useless to town except being an ordinaty town both due to the fact that I revealed my role and scum won't target me at night anymore...I guess on a plus note, you know that I'm town and we can probably narrow down scum a bit better

P.S. my hands hurt and I didn't fix any weird errors that I wrote so please point me to anything that doesn't make sense and I'll make it clearer

Why do you lie?

Mazre and enker

Do you win when your target dies? Or only if they're lynched?
If town wins and you didn't complete your lynch, do you win as a survivor?

gryvan

Your role claiming makes no sense and I know you are lying. You fiend!

oh really, so you don't believe that amidala did nothing at all to break her home planet free from the federation which in term is used as a nice flavor text reference to hint on what her ability is?

Mazre

Mazre and enker

Do you win when your target dies? Or only if they're lynched?
If town wins and you didn't complete your lynch, do you win as a survivor?

If they're lynched and I'm part of the vote. If town wins I lose. Flush's clearing of Enker as scum pretty much ended my game.

Kevyt

oh really, so you don't believe that amidala did nothing at all to break her home planet free from the federation which in term is used as a nice flavor text reference to hint on what her ability is?

I don't believe that...

That's really far stretched, lol

Likewise, Occam's Razor. You just made that up recently... and it's terrible. Just admit that you are the last scum.

Mazre

I think PRINCESS Leia would've made more sense for this game.

Kevyt

If they're lynched and I'm part of the vote. If town wins I lose. Flush's clearing of Enker as scum pretty much ended my game.

So Enker has being cleared as not scum by Flush right, and this in turn means you don't win?

Well that's too bad, lol. :p

gryvan

I don't believe that...

That's really far stretched, lol

Likewise, Occam's Razor. You just made that up recently... and it's terrible. Just admit that you are the last scum.

how about admitting who YOU really are seath and tell everyone why your trying to frame me and letting town lynch a potentially amazing ability FOR town?

Kevyt

How do I know that Gryvan is lying?

Because I do have a night action and ability.

I can send people messages at night (yes I'm the one who sent the messages) and they have been messages to people I suspect or of whom I suspect hoping that other players react to it (like in Trigger's case), and Ultron (who I suspected), and barrylocke, and now Gryvan.

And Enker's, perhaps.

Hehehhheeeeehahahhhaaahahahahahaha

I hadn't thought Gryvan was the one, but that's not a believable role. 'Hi, I screw over scum if I convince them to kill me, but instead I phoned in the whole game.'

Kevyt

how about admitting who YOU really are seath and tell everyone why your trying to frame me and letting town lynch a potentially amazing ability FOR town?

I just did. lol at bolded

I feel bad now, umm yeah you're amazing! great game and great job!

Pack it up! :p

Kevyt

This is the message I sent to Gryvan:

"You have nowhere else to run. Twinkle twinkle little star, you are the scummiest of them all! Chop, chop, chop!"

and instead he says the message was:

"The Sith will win"

Nice bait... scum always knew that I was the messenger given that they investigated me and knew what my night action was.

Isn't this true, Gryvan? ;)

gryvan

In my opinion, we can do 2 things

option A:
you can lynch seath for lying for the fact that she said she didn't have a PR
and then lynch me tomorrow

or

option B:
you can lynch me now if you think you believe seath and if I flip town, you can go lynch seath tomorrow

I guess people will go for option B first due to the fact that its already 5 votes against me so do what you want

gryvan

This is the message I sent to Gryvan:

"You have nowhere else to run. Twinkle twinkle little star, you are the scummiest of them all! Chop, chop, chop!"

and instead he says the message was:

"The Sith will win"

Nice bait... scum always knew that I was the messenger given that they investigated me and knew what my night action was.

Isn't this true, Gryvan? ;)

You tell me...cause i don't have that kind of ability...

Kevyt

You tell me...cause i don't have that kind of ability...

Isn't that the message you received?

You know you're lying about the message. I'm the night messanger.

Give in you fiend! Your days are numbered!!! (&#12494;&#3232;&#30410;&#3232;)&#12494;&#24417;&#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

Top Bottom