• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

Kevyt

Seath as the message sender makes sense.

grvyan's role-claim has more plot holes than the SW prequels.

818.gif

That was a good one!

Kevyt

like i said before on that long text, I believe it was a neutral informant thats scum aligned that gave seath some form of message to poke me like so...

If you flip town then I'll be the first one to vote for myself on the next day, and that's if scum doesn't kill me the following night.

Me? Harsher than Darryl even? Without even resorting to vulgar language? I suppose it's possible. Sigh. I try to be ladylike, but it's hard to do in trousers.

Kevyt

you know scum is going to go after you now at night...

Then I deserve it.

That's if you are indeed town, but by Occam's Razor your claims don't make sense and you lied.

Your voting record, lying about your message and your outreagous role claim.

How can you? I can't even... Can anyone else even??

The nerve.

;-;

Sorry to have not been around today-- out for St. Patrick's day. I hesitate to be the final vote and make the day end, but it looks like it's the will of the town, and I don't believe Gryvan's story at all, especially with Seath contradicting him.

vote:gryvan

If the game isn't over, I have no problem being blocked tonight-- it will clear me. I am town, but I know I'm not very active, and it's fair that that makes people suspicious.

Top Bottom