• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 |OT| Dragons & Dungeon Mastering

J_Viper

I'm interested in checking this out due to the high acclaim, but I found the first one to be quite obtuse and punishing.

I remember wandering around the first town for hours figuring out what the hell to do. Then I ended up outside the gates and was instantly killed by a gang of high level enemies.

If I'm someone who needs a proper quest log and waypoint markers, should I not even bother with this?

That's fine with me because I always stick to my team in these games once I've chosen (I never switch party members in and out). I was more getting at asking whether or not certain party members will not get along and therefore leave me permanently.
But I take it from your answer that this will not happen, given that you need to decide which companions to bring forward?

From what I've read, companions can also leave you permanently if you piss them off regularly. Never happened to me though.

I'm interested in checking this out due to the high acclaim, but I found the first one to be quite obtuse and punishing.

I remember wandering around the first town for hours figuring out what the hell to do. Then I ended up outside the gates and was instantly killed by a gang of high level enemies.

If I'm someone who needs a proper quest log and waypoint markers, should I not even bother with this?

Enemy scaling in the first game can be confusing because there are several gates from the first hub. You may wander to higher level enemies that you're not supposed to encounter yet. But in this game, the scaling is a bit better because you need to progress with some quest first to open the next area with higher level enemies. The main key is, if you found enemies much higher-leveled than you, then you took the wrong turn somewhere. However, it's not really that much different when it comes to directions, you'll need to read and/or listen to what your party and NPCs are saying to progress.

sadblob

Probably? When you complete a companion questline you get a steam achievement for it. I sure did get one for Lohse. Not sure what to do for the rest as Ifan, Sebille and Fane seems to be bugged in my game or I have no idea what to do.

Yeah I know, it just frustrates me a lot not knowing what I've missed.

They better add a blessed rain spell in a patch. The cursed revenant mechanic is no fun. Even worse when cursed fire is hidden in wall or some stuff. Bad design.

I ended up doing the revenant part with 3 people using tornado, it clears necrofire. But in hindsight it was a chore and when I do that part again I'll just tp.

How in the hell is this game only $45?

I'm 30 hours into it and have more joy and awe during each of my play sessions than I've experienced during any other title this year.

I mean seriously. Every single hour is such wonder and full of countless surprises and magic.

When I talk about it to my friends and recount my adventures, I sound like a little kid whose imagination has been seized and raptured.

When I'm not playing I can't stop thinking about it.

I feel like I should buy this game twice just to show my love and gratitude to Larian. They've really caught lightning in a bottle here.

I love the game but I'm playing co-op with two friends and I'm getting straight up dicked with drops for my rogue. My strength/tank friend is getting a bunch of great looking gear. The mage as well has been getting some fantastic gear. Even our ranger, who essentially uses same finesse gear as me, is getting a bunch of gear he can use because it has range/huntsman.

Meanwhile I have to stick around with buying the same old boring equipment from stores which doesnt change looks :(. I want a vendor that sells cool useful armor for rogues.

Kuosi

Not especially. It's just a gear thing, and all physical classes reap the benefits. The order of power for them is Ranger > Rogue >>> Warrior. Rogues can use many of the same skills a Warrior can because they aren't weapon dependent, yet a Warrior cannot use many of the same skills as a Rogue, because they require a dagger. The skills primarily scale off of your weapon damage too, not a specific stat either, despite how it may initially appear when reading a skill.

IMO "Warriors" in this game are a trap. They don't actually "tank" anything, because Taunt is infinitely worse than Chicken unless you have multiple huge enemies (which almost never happens) and the Incarnate does a better job at both taunting and staying alive than what a party character can. The single best damage per AP skills a Warrior has are Bouncing Shield and Battle Stomp, neither of which are exclusive, although one obviously requires a shield (which then lowers your overall damage unless there are multiple enemies, but it's great on a disabler/buffer/occasional nuker caster).

Finesse armors are usually a balance between physical and magical, meaning they are way less prone to taking elemental effects or being CCd like a STR/CON build and aside from enemy Ranger types aren't nearly as susceptible to taking physical damage until everyone and their sick dog ends up with Phoenix Dive.

Currently playing Ranger, Ranger, Summoner/Ranger and a Rogue (Fane is probably the best at this thanks to having an extra "invisibility" over anyone else). It's pretty broken.

edit: Best Rogue is still probably an Elf, but if you're already using them for Rangers...

My first playthrough I had 2h warrior, hunter and a rogue, the rogue could only dream of the dmg the warrior was doing, not to mention battle stomp being crazy good, see 2 targets with 20k phys shield? no problem one ww and ready for knockdown

How in the hell is this game only $45?

I'm 30 hours into it and have more joy and awe during each of my play sessions than I've experienced during any other title this year.

I mean seriously. Every single hour is such wonder and full of countless surprises and magic.

When I talk about it to my friends and recount my adventures, I sound like a little kid whose imagination has been seized and raptured.

When I'm not playing I can't stop thinking about it.

I feel like I should buy this game twice just to show my love and gratitude to Larian. They've really caught lightning in a bottle here.

Haha indeed. The possibilities for a single playthrough are pretty extensive and the game has very high replay value on top of that

This game is worth more than lots of $60 AAA games out there.

Orcastar

Sounds like this game isn't for you TBH.

Sanctuary

My first playthrough I had 2h warrior, hunter and a rogue, the rogue could only dream of the dmg the warrior was doing, not to mention battle stomp being crazy good, see 2 targets with 20k phys shield? no problem one ww and ready for knockdown

Warrior doesn't even come close to a Rogue for damage/mobility until the end of Act 3. Rogues can Battle Stomp similarly, and Whirlwind is really weak damage for most of the game. Were you dumping almost everything into Warfare on your Rogue?

Anyway...

Shark.jpg

Larian please.

Reivaxe

Damn ... this game throws you for some loops.

Like the baby bear.
Got to break it to him that mama is dead and then you walk with him to her body and watch him cry. Feels so bad ... but I get to talk to him? Welp, save and see how to not fuck it up and get him as a summon. Wait ... nope? Just a random sad story? Baby bear just gonna suffer alone? :(

Learning more and more that position is everything. SOOO many hard matches are hard simply because your team starts in a pile and the fastest gets to escape the damn aoe pain train they're gonna get. Half of the match can be depended on dividing up your team and putting them where they are best placed before the fighting even starts.
Also .... summoners! Summoner feels sooo strange in a good kinda way. Like, it doesn't scale off anything but "summoner" so you can be a summoner mage or tank. And the summons help a ton ... like, just reg ol summon mon on dirt helps make up for the fact that I don't have a ranger cause it blows through armor for you. It's legit the reason I got past the Void worm. Like, after smashing my head against the wall I released that 1. Mocking them for being afraid of the void worm makes them MUCH more likely to focus you. The other way they just kinda focus the worm and sneak in attacks on you on the side. And 2. You HAVE to focus on killing them over the worm at all times. The fight ended with my team hiding behind a wall on the tallest building and making totems every round for it to focus on til I could revive and heal my Assassin.

Thinking about making 2 summoners, one ranged and one tank ... but that's prob not gonna happen.

Learning more and more that position is everything. SOOO many hard matches are hard simply because your team starts in a pile and the fastest gets to escape the damn aoe pain train they're gonna get. Half of the match can be depended on dividing up your team and putting them where they are best placed before the fighting even starts.

True. Even the smallest movement is still 1 AP and that one AP could turn the tide of the combat from the very first turn.

Sometimes, we start a combat from a dialogue with the NPC. Sometimes you can "Speech" out of the trouble, but sometimes you also can't. While it may seem impossible to position yourself in such scenarios, you can actually switch to another party member and move them to the better positions. The combat will not start until your main character who initiated the dialogue closes the dialogue window.

Hoo-doo

Banned
This game. Goddamn. It's got to be among the best games I ever played, and i'm usually pretty hard to please when it comes to cRPG's.

There's small issues and nitpicks here and there, but the core of the game is so ridiculously good and offers so much player freedom and choice, I don't want it to end.

Bravo Larian Studios. You've managed to create something special here.

Burt

Warrior doesn't even come close to a Rogue for damage/mobility until the end of Act 3. Rogues can Battle Stomp similarly, and Whirlwind is really weak damage for most of the game. Were you dumping almost everything into Warfare on your Rogue?

Anyway...

Shark.jpg

Larian please.

2H warrior definitely does a ton of damage, especially with a crit build and the Two-Handed skill's crit multiplier. Whirlwind does great damage all game.

I played through an entire game, and the only time Sebille was really ever able to match my 2H Fane's damage was when she was stealthed and lined up for a backstab.

Kuosi

Anyway...

Shark.jpg

Larian please.
early game maybe, but 2h just scales better than dw, there's no way round that

Stevey

So I went into a cave in Act 2, and in a battle my party got
split up
and then torn to pieces.
Any way to avoid that or do I need to come back at a higher level?I'm level 11 BTW.

Leezard

So I went into a cave in Act 2, and in a battle my party got
split up
and then torn to pieces.
Any way to avoid that or do I need to come back at a higher level?I'm level 11 BTW.

You should be able to finish that cave at level 11, but note that
you are supposed to lose the first fight and get split up, you need to find a way to let your team group up after that.

Lanrutcon

The damage food chain is pretty much (not factoring in buffs because everyone can do those, not factoring in accuracy because runes & gear, not factoring in endgame 3 source point supers):

Crossbows (on higher ground)
Bows (on higher ground)
DW (in backstab position)
Crossbows (on even ground)
2H (at the target)
Bows (on even ground)
2H
DW
1H ? Staves ? Dual Wands ?

I've already planned my 3 x Ranged, 1 x Utility caster party for Tactician.

Hum, is this just a D:OS2 problem or a Steam problem? I've noticed when fights get hectic or last long my SSD space starts to get eaten. Noticed a 10GB usage of my SSD while doing this one fight in Act 3.

ChazGW7

Stayed up until 1am playing this with 3 friends and I am suffering for it this morning, but god damn was that a ton of fun and mayhem. Still on the first area and it feels like we have made next to no progress because we keep stumbling into different situations and getting sidetracked! I love it!

We did the
fighting pit
where you then have to
fight eachother afterwards
and now my mate holds a grudge cause I offered
to team up but then I betrayed him to get the win (My conjurer can be very deceiving!)
:) The mechanics are great and how open they are for you to shape your world is wonderfully refreshing.

kionedrik

You should be able to finish that cave at level 11, but note that
you are supposed to lose the first fight and get split up, you need to find a way to let your team group up after that.

Hmm... does this happen in Wreckers Cave?
I got through it without losing the fight and never got separated...

AndersK

The damage food chain is pretty much (not factoring in buffs because everyone can do those, not factoring in accuracy because runes & gear, not factoring in endgame 3 source point supers):

Crossbows (on higher ground)
Bows (on higher ground)
DW (in backstab position)
Crossbows (on even ground)
2H (at the target)
Bows (on even ground)
2H
DW
1H ? Staves ? Dual Wands ?

I've already planned my 3 x Ranged, 1 x Utility caster party for Tactician.

Ranged really needs a massive penalty for shooting in melee range/short range. It mights as well be a sword with range atm.

Leezard

Hmm... does this happen in Wreckers Cave?
I got through it without losing the fight and never got separated...

Yeah, it's the Wrecker's Cave. Interesting!
The first enemies immediately cc'ed me and were way too strong for me at lvl 11, but it seems it's ok to win the fight. At least it's possible to proceed either way. In one playthrough I just ran past them and never triggered the fight.

cevion

Yesterday I told you about the story about saying goodbye to my lvl 10 crossbow with +20% crit chance.

But today I found a spanking new lvl 13 one, at the same vendor no less! Visit Arran in the act 2 arena (Undertavern) He has some good shit!

https://imgur.com/a/R44eX

edit: Damn.. I just crit for 471 physical damage and 66 air damage with Sky Shot :0 (lvl 13). The enemy was a couple level lowers though, but still.

Lanrutcon

Ranged really needs a massive penalty for shooting in melee range/short range. It mights as well be a sword with range atm.

2h weapons need about 20% more base damage, DW needs the off hand penalty to go away, bows need additional range over crossbows, staves need...something. Just something. They're terrible at the moment.

And damaging spells with no utility need a piercing component.

Yesterday I told you about the story about saying goodbye to my lvl 10 crossbow with +20% crit chance.

But today I found a spanking new lvl 13 one, at the same vendor no less! Visit Arran in the act 2 arena (Undertavern) He has some good shit!

https://imgur.com/a/R44eX

So Act 2 has about 12 weapon vendors. Once you've got access to them all, make sure to go check on em every time you level.

That sounds plausible, also makes sense. I think I've played some game (RPG, most probably) in the past where your bow damage will be reduced if you're too close to your target. Can't remember the game, sadly.

So Act 2 has about 12 weapon vendors. Once you've got access to them all, make sure to go check on em every time you level.

Don't do this, or else you'll end up spending 80 hours to finish Act 2 like me.

Duffk1ng

Ok, so I've not really played a game like this before. I've played CRPGs but only stuff like Fallout and more recently Underrail. Tried PoE and bounced off really. Hit level 4 and think I've done most of what can be done now, just had my
collar removed
and figure the Magisters won't be too happy about that.

Enjoying so far. I'm using Lohse as my character as an enchanter, more or less the default build though I'm taking talents aimed at giving her spells lots of crits as it seems sad to waste her default +5 crit chancee. Giving her thievery so she can do my lockpicking. She seems decent so far, though a bit lacking in spells currently. I picked up the Water Armour one which is good especially for the Red Prince targeting. Rain doesn't really appeal that much, think I spotted another one that looked good now I'm level 4 but couldn't afford it.

Red Prince is a Knight for me, doing Warfare primarily but taking points in Polymorph so he can get a big stat line. Going to have a look into the Poly skills when I've got money again but for now he has Ram, Whirlwind, Cripple, Stomp. Probably going to get Provoke soon. He does some really nice damage output for me but seems weak to magic. Lohse can help with that though.

Fane is a Conjurer, using Summoning and Geomancer. Bolt, Idol and Summon Incarnate are doing great work for me at the moment and recently picked up Mend, Impalement and the Poison Dart. Also need to get Power Infusion as soon as I've got money again.

Ifan is my Ranger, using Huntsman/Pyro. The pyro stuff seems useful thanks to the AoE even if I'm not bumping his int up. But I might swap him to polymorph soon for the Chameleon and Wings skills. Shame I spent money on Haste etc for him but not the end of the world.

Playing on normal and it's definitely a challenge. Winning the arena fight took me quite a while. 3 of the enemies were fine but the mage in the back was a total pain to deal with. Also is it normal that every fight for me ends up with half the place on fire inside 2 turns?

Buying up skills has been fairly expensive for me, is money going to get a little easier to come by? I'm checking every container for bits of gold which adds up, but it's still taken me a long time to get everyone kitted out with even basic armour as I've had to loot it from dead guys and chests.

A-V-B

In the final hub area, need a bit of help on a particular quest

Looking for way to drain water at the mansion. Any clues? Searched all around the yard area and not really found anything weird except prophetic plants

Lanrutcon

Ok, so I've not really played a game like this before. I've played CRPGs but only stuff like Fallout and more recently Underrail. Tried PoE and bounced off really. Hit level 4 and think I've done most of what can be done now, just had my
collar removed
and figure the Magisters won't be too happy about that.

Enjoying so far. I'm using Lohse as my character as an enchanter, more or less the default build though I'm taking talents aimed at giving her spells lots of crits as it seems sad to waste her default +5 crit chancee. Giving her thievery so she can do my lockpicking. She seems decent so far, though a bit lacking in spells currently. I picked up the Water Armour one which is good especially for the Red Prince targeting. Rain doesn't really appeal that much, think I spotted another one that looked good now I'm level 4 but couldn't afford it.

Red Prince is a Knight for me, doing Warfare primarily but taking points in Polymorph so he can get a big stat line. Going to have a look into the Poly skills when I've got money again but for now he has Ram, Whirlwind, Cripple, Stomp. Probably going to get Provoke soon. He does some really nice damage output for me but seems weak to magic. Lohse can help with that though.

Fane is a Conjurer, using Summoning and Geomancer. Bolt, Idol and Summon Incarnate are doing great work for me at the moment and recently picked up Mend, Impalement and the Poison Dart. Also need to get Power Infusion as soon as I've got money again.

Ifan is my Ranger, using Huntsman/Pyro. The pyro stuff seems useful thanks to the AoE even if I'm not bumping his int up. But I might swap him to polymorph soon for the Chameleon and Wings skills. Shame I spent money on Haste etc for him but not the end of the world.

It's isn't a D:OS game is everything doesn't end up on fire at some point.

Some comments on your party build:
- Thievery on at least one character is a great idea! Steal some skill books once you have 3 points in there. Thievery solves all your financial needs. Remember: you can only pickpocket a target once per character.
- Poly is great on everyone. Can't go wrong with Flight, Invisiblity and those yummy extra stats.
- For your Ranger, don't invest more than 1 point in Pyro. It's the main damage dealing school of magic, and it requires Intelligence to function. Your Ranger wants Finesse, not Intelligence. Don't. Split. Your. Attributes. Don't worry, you won't miss the Pyro spells that much since you have every other spell school covered.

I'm about to enter the last part of the game (
the cathedral
). Just did the final mission for the Red Prince storyline. I also have as companions Fane, Ifan and Sebille but in Act 4 I haven't found anything related to them. The last thing I got in the journal for each are:

Fane:
He was shaken by the meeting with Aenera, then he pledged to fight with me, and lastly he refused the God King.

Ifan:
He Killed Alexandar, thinks divinity is bad and rejected a contract, he wants a clean life from now on.

Sebille:
I killed the Shadow Prince and made her the new Mother. Last log says she wants to end slavery everywhere.

So, did I miss something to advance the quests? Is there more to do in what's left of the game?
Sebille ends in act3. Don't know about ifan.
Fane is basically the main story.... so you can guess how to progress that surely.

Also I feel so strongly that the
Mother tree
should be destroyed, it is just used as another form of slavery.

Duffk1ng

It's isn't a D:OS game is everything doesn't end up on fire at some point.

Some comments on your party build:
- Thievery on at least one character is a great idea! Steal some skill books once you have 3 points in there. Thievery solves all your financial needs. Remember: you can only pickpocket a target once per character.
- Poly is great on everyone. Can't go wrong with Flight, Invisiblity and those yummy extra stats.
- For your Ranger, don't invest more than 1 point in Pyro. It's the main damage dealing school of magic, and it requires Intelligence to function. Your Ranger wants Finesse, not Intelligence. Don't. Split. Your. Attributes. Don't worry, you won't miss the Pyro spells that much since you have every other spell school covered.

Sweet, thanks. Yeah that's why I'm thinking of swapping him to Poly instead of Pyro. Ranger is working great for him especially if I have my character teleport him to high ground to start fights. I'm mostly picking 2 stats for everyone generally, plus Memory occasionally. Int/Con for Lohse, Str/Con for Red Prince, Int/Con for Fane and Fin/Wit for Ifan.

I'm keeping note of things I might want to steal later, I split Lohse's civil skills a bit too much early on when I didn't really know what to aim for so she only has the one point in it currently, going to redistribute that when I can.

Leezard

For everyone going Polymorph, just take care and don't put in more than the bare minimum of points for the skills you want to use since attribute points are worse for damage than every other class skill (warfare, scoundrel, huntsman, etc) because they are additive rather than multiplicative.

Lanrutcon

Sweet, thanks. Yeah that's why I'm thinking of swapping him to Poly instead of Pyro. Ranger is working great for him especially if I have my character teleport him to high ground to start fights. I'm mostly picking 2 stats for everyone generally, plus Memory occasionally. Int/Con for Lohse, Str/Con for Red Prince, Int/Con for Fane and Fin/Wit for Ifan.

So my take on attributes is:

- Casters always take Int until maxed, or Memory IF you've taken the Memonic talent and still need spell slots. You don't need every spell every fight. Intelligence is king. Once Intelligence is maxed, start grabbing Consitution.
- Everyone else: max their primary stat first. Take some Memory if you reaaaally need more slots, but you don't need every ability every fight. Wits is hands down worse than Finesse, but if you're OCD you'll need some Wits. The only characters that should ever touch Wits are DW Rogues or Bow/Xbow users, and even then: only one character per party. If you're not OCD, then skip Wits on everyone all the time. The reality is that 1% crit is not as good as 5% damage.

That sounds plausible, also makes sense. I think I've played some game (RPG, most probably) in the past where your bow damage will be reduced if you're too close to your target. Can't remember the game, sadly.

Except the force at close range would be greater than at range thus dealing more damage. Quit trying to nerf rangers!

Durante

Seeing this game be a huge success is so great. They put in so much work to D:OS1 and D:OS1 EE and this payoff has got to feel good. The game is fantastic so far, I think about it all the time when not playing. That's a clear sign of an amazing game.
Yeah, that's a good point. I'm thinking about how to respec my character half of the time at this meeting.

Playing on normal and it's definitely a challenge. Winning the arena fight took me quite a while. 3 of the enemies were fine but the mage in the back was a total pain to deal with. Also is it normal that every fight for me ends up with half the place on fire inside 2 turns?

That's still the thing holding me back from really enjoying it. That each and everyone of your foe has a skillbook at least the size of war and peace. It takes the edge of enviromental damage and combinations, since the novelty wears off so very quickly. And it becomes absurd when even crocodiles have the ability to drench you in oil, for some reason. And the combat takes so long time when everyone has to juggle all their skills all the time.

Other then that, I've really grown to like the game, despite some early reservations about art style and story, that I really like now. Definitely see where the praise comes from.

But for combat, Larian should try and think if less isn't more at some points.

Well, one other thing that bothers me. If I first escape from captivity at Fort Joy, but returns and start killing of all the magisters in the fort, shouldn't the NPC's around me acknowledge that in some ways? Haven't gotten a single response about it yet, from anyone.

Duffk1ng

So my take on attributes is:

- Casters always take Int until maxed, or Memory IF you've taken the Memonic talent and still need spell slots. You don't need every spell every fight. Intelligence is king. Once Intelligence is maxed, start grabbing Consitution.
- Everyone else: max their primary stat first. Take some Memory if you reaaaally need more slots, but you don't need every ability every fight. Wits is hands down worse than Finesse, but if you're OCD you'll need some Wits. The only characters that should ever touch Wits are DW Rogues or Bow/Xbow users, and even then: only one character per party. If you're not OCD, then skip Wits on everyone all the time. The reality is that 1% crit is not as good as 5% damage.

Ah that's interesting. I've been kind of doing 1 as a primary and the other as a secondary (like a 2:1 spending ratio) but when I get the respec I might try building it that way.

Except the force at close range would be greater than at range thus dealing more damage. Quit trying to nerf rangers!

I would be okay if ranged skills and spell casting trigger Attacks of Opportunity from melee characters nearby. It would significantly boost the usefulness of melee and I'm kind of surprised it's not in the game... did they play with this concept in early access?

Lanrutcon

Ah that's interesting. I've been kind of doing 1 as a primary and the other as a secondary (like a 2:1 spending ratio) but when I get the respec I might try building it that way.

The armor system rewards keeping your gear up to date, and if you keep your gear up to date you won't have the enemies reach your HP bar that often. Combine this with spells that refresh armor (Geomancy for Physical, Hydomancy for Magical) and health potions, and you quickly realize that Constitution isn't that important. Note that gear improves in a curve, not a straight line, so making sure your front liners wear the best stuff they can makes life a lot easier.

The best tactic is not to get hit, but that's not always possible. You will encounter certain fights where there are super heavy hitting melee characters, and those you want to stay the hell away from. They will murder anything that stands next to them, unless you're really over leveled.

Reani

I would be okay if ranged skills and spell casting trigger Attacks of Opportunity from melee characters nearby. It would significantly boost the usefulness of melee and I'm kind of surprised it's not in the game... did they play with this concept in early access?
honestly all that it will achive is rangers putting 1 point into scoundrel (cloak and dagger) and they have phoenix dive from warfrare regardless.
thats 3 teleport skills alone - retreat, dive and cloak

Even an AP penalty for firing when surrounded. Its a hard thing to get right seeing as the AI zerg rushes your ranged characters instantly.

So I respecced and now have a party of:

- Red Prince (Warfare/Necromancer) dps tank
- Ifan (Huntsman/Polymorph/Warfare) pure dps
- Lohse (Summoner/Hydrosophist) support
- Fane (Pyrokinetic/Geomancer) support dps

Put stench on all characters except for Red Prince so tanking works surprisingly well. I wonder whether I should give him an extra point in hydrosophist for Blood Rain.

Sucks that I have nearly no summoner skills and haven't found a trader so Lohse is a bit handicapped at the moment. Also rangers are very overpowered. I thought about going with a party of three rangers but seems a bit dry to me.

kionedrik

Yesterday I had one of those joyful moments where the game simply indulged my mad scientist thoughts.
I insta-killed a shark by teleporting it out of the water...
Simply brilliant!

Manatox

Yesterday I had one of those joyful moments where the game simply indulged my mad scientist thoughts.
I insta-killed a shark by teleporting it out of the water...
Simply brilliant!

I had the exact same happening yesterday.
Though i thought that i might immolize him that way, not 1 hit kill.

Top Bottom