• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJMAX RESPECT announced for PS4

Roubjon

Playing with the Dualshock is definitely harder but I think I got used to it after few hours last night. It absolutely exhausts my thumbs quicker because how I have to move them farther.

Looks like my order was too late to make this round of shipping. Seriously tempted to buy it off PSN while waiting.

If cj can't make a thread this week, is someone else up to it?

markshneider

Neo Member
Pretty sure it's not been announced. Just as "TBA".

Honestly, if you like the series and want to play the game, get it on the HK store. Full English, so no need to worry about being unable to read things.

Thank you!
But it would be really nice to get all the DLC comfortably without the hassle of getting prepaid cards and whatnot.

BTW, for those whos order didn't ship a few hours ago, the webpage says more stock is expected to arrive this July 29th, so if all goes good, your order should ship in less than 24 hours as long as the payment is already confirmed :)

This of course talking about play asia

Whoops, sorry for DP.

Almost there!

Feel free to nick out any layout ideas from the previous Superbeat: XONiC and Technika Tune OTs. I'm unfortunately not in a position where I can contribute much of anything right now. I would suggest if you have trouble with graphics to post in OT |OT| to see if anyone can help out on that front.

I'm very proud of figuring out graphics that worked in both Light and Dark themes, just to do them only once. lol

Top Bottom