• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJMAX RESPECT announced for PS4

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Whenever you create a new user on PS4 and signing in a PSN, there will be a bunch of introductory screen and one of them will ask if you want to activate this console as "Primary", if you cancel it, it will be activated as secondary.

The difference between Primary and Secondary is:
Secondary is an account that is temporarily registered on a PS4, for example you went to a friend's place and you want to play your own digital game/progress for that time being, so you activate it as secondary. After you are leaving, you can just delete it.
Primary is meant to be among family members, where your brothers or sisters have their own accounts and everybody is sharing the same PS4. By activating primary, all of the contents are shared across accounts as long as it's on the same PS4.

You can only have one active Primary or Secondary at the same time, you can deactivate it anytime too.

That means you've activated it as Primary. It's just one of the starting screen when you are creating a new user that some people skipped it, which will cause the PS4 to assume it as secondary. I always see the same complaints around here that they couldn't play any contents from other account, so just an extra note for everybody :)

Thanks for this.

Also, someone told me Blythe was in a release trailer and they were right.

Best song confirmed!

I am so fucking excited for this game, ha.

Play-Asia gets flashed by my credit companies, every time, without fail. I'm used to having to authorize twice now.

Same. Mine was denied over and over, I called the CC company and they removed all the flags, and even they couldn't get it to go through. I used the same card thru Paypal and all is good. Now the wait begins.

I ordered on 12th July. Hopefully it won't take too long to arrive in Germany.

Does anyone here have experience with customs? Like how long it would delay the whole shipment?

OMG that's today! Not having the money right now, but I definitely want to get the English Asian version eventually...if it's still available by then...if it's not overpriced.... :/

do you guys think play asia would cancel it if the order does not proceed or if they do not ship the game within the time period mentioned in the order? my order says the game should be shipped by July 29th

I have no experience in the matter, but a friend recommended seagm.com for getting HK PSN credit. I imagine there are multiple choices out there.

Just bought points from seagm.com. Very easy. Points were delivered in a matter of seconds. Thanks for posting that site.

Now I'm ready!

Roubjon

It's out! Search for it!

It's 25 Gigs, FUCK. I doubt I'll be able to play tonight lol. I'm hopeful though.

It comes with a super anime dynamic theme.

Impulse bought from play-asia earlier today, didn't catch that I probably won't get it till late August at the earliest, though. Kinda bummed but I guess it'll make a nice surprise when I do get it. That is if I don't just pick up some PSN codes before then...

Can anyone show off the theme? I don't have an Asian account and I don't really feel like making one just for this game, but if the theme is nice enough, I might just go for digital over physical.

MattAces

Can anyone show off the theme? I don't have an Asian account and I don't really feel like making one just for this game, but if the theme is nice enough, I might just go for digital over physical.

20293060_678860515647124_8285346509991737671_n.jpg

20258202_678860518980457_7528707522021079147_n.jpg

Roubjon

There's no music or SFX and it it just slides the girls in from the left and right when you switch screens. It's alright.

This is beautiful. The menus are gorgeous. The music is blasting!

You need this...NEED this in your lives, people.

I took a few screenshots that I'll post up in a few.

megalowho

Feels great to play DJMAX on a TV, this is as slick and gorgeous as it's ever been. Will be the perfect wrapper for the series collection over time. Did some arcade runs and going through missions to get my sea legs back.

The bit of extra throw on the dualshock 4 adds up, some note runs are tough to pull off and my hands need a break already. May just need practice but going down the rabbit hole of digging up an old Vita memory card to see how it handles remote play.

Roubjon

This is amazing, the presentation is on another level...

Getting used to the PS4 controller is a little challenging since the buttons are farther apart, but I'm sure I'll adapt.

Woah, I'm diggin' the yellow icons. Shame there's no music (ironically) nor sound effects though. Decisions...

In any case, thanks for the visual/info!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Are there any bluetooth USB sticks that I could use to plug into my PS4 & sync them up to my bluetooth headphones? I really wanna play this with the better quality headphones I have instead of plugging a cheap pair into the controller. I heard there's specific brands of bluetooth USB sticks that you have to use in order to get sound from the PS4 to headphones wirelessly.

The music is sooooo good.

Just played 2 of the new songs, Voldenuit and Armored Phantom. I'm in love.

Played a few rounds online just to see how things go. You create a room or join someone else's room. You each take turns choosing a song. Seems like there's no limit. You just keep playing till someone leaves.

When playing online, there are numbers underneath your combo that tells you how much you're winning/losing by. You can level up online as well, fyi.

You can sort the leaderboards by total ranking, individual music ranking and arcade ranking. You can also sort by difficulty and by friends. For arcade difficulty, you can see what 3 songs the person played to achieve that score.

I'm still downloading about 10 gigs, and that seems to be for background videos. Another hour left for that.

You can customize the buttons to your liking.

Here are some screenshots:

Top Bottom