• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJMAX RESPECT announced for PS4

Trying to feel hopeful about the tweets saying a date has not been fixed for a Western release rather than ruling it out. Very tempted to import but it's ££££.

Glas

Thanks play-asia i guess?
uiY96DB.png

Glas

Interview with Dev team

Im too lazy to try to translate
http://www.thisisgame.com/webzine/news/nboard/5/?n=73422

another interview
http://bbs.ruliweb.com/news/read/96331

there's plenty of new stuff inside,new features, screenshots, BGA Remake and confirm 3DS Version cancelled

Glory Day ~ Extended Version ~
http://file.ruliweb.com/news/2017/07m/ps4/ruliweb_glory_day_Extended.mp3
Glory Day ~ Extended JP Version ~
http://file.ruliweb.com/news/2017/07m/ps4/ruliweb_glory_day_Japanese_Extended.mp3

Linkr2

Neo Member
With no signs of western release, I've finally pre-ordered the asian version too!

Can't wait to have it in my hands :)

Will I have to create an Asian psn account in order to download updates and DLC?

It is my first import for PS4.

Hazaku

With no signs of western release, I've finally pre-ordered the asian version too!

Can't wait to have it in my hands :)

Will I have to create an Asian psn account in order to download updates and DLC?

It is my first import for PS4.

You'll need one to get the DLC. Updates should be fine regardless of what PSN account you're using.

Linkr2

Neo Member
Thank you all for your answers!

Then I think I'll start looking for tutorials in order to have the account settled to be ready for the launching day.

The last video (Glory Day) is just amazing with all those references. This game has a lot of message!

Apparently this Korean language interview released yesterday suggests if the game makes it to North America and Europe then said release would "most likely" be download only: http://bbs.ruliweb.com/news/read/96331

일본을 제외한 아시아 전역은 소니 아시아(SIEJA), 일본은 아크 시스템 웍스가 퍼블리싱을 담당하게 되고, 북미와 유럽에는 다운로드 버전만 발매될 것 같다. 가장 먼저 출시되는 것은 물론 한국이며, 중국은 소니 아시아가 퍼블리싱 하지만 판호 문제 때문에 어떻게 될 지...

Koppai

So if I am buying the version on Play-Asia that says Korean and English subs, what PSN account do I need when the DLC comes about?

We regret to inform you that we have been advised by our supplier that the release of
the item DJMax Respect [Limited Edition] (English & Korean Subs) has been cancelled.
:( In this case, we would like to suggest the regular version instead. You may check
the link below for your reference.

Shit.

That Korean interview says there will be a Japanese release, right? Maybe that'll be the next best chance at getting some nice stuff.

So the LE has been entirely cancelled? The way that email is worded doesn't make it sound like it's just a couple of people affected...

Glas

Apparently as Play-Asia is not an authorized retailer, seems they planned to purchase the LE's the same day of the korean pre-order (10 hours ago +-) and then resold to their customers. (US)

As they didn't managed to get the stock they cancelled all orders, i have got around 30 reports of cancelled LE's by Play-Asia. Very dickery move,

They should have guaranteed or got the stock before hand, if they're going to cancel they should done at least 24 hours before so people would have a chance by purchasing on another retailer/korean shop., Disregard all the paid advertisement and attemps to clean their image that play-asia does, they have shown they're still not a serious company. as for me i will never purchase anything from them. i've put my trust and faith on them and they have spit on me. they're on a G2A level, even worse

I heavily blame Play-Asia for this, but also i heavily blame Neowiz for this, once again they have NOT learned from their past mistakes, they dared to call their game RESPECT (to their fans) yet they keep ignoring and giving the worst part to their western fans, they haven't show a single attempt to even care to provide LE's to importers and western fans, they keep evading the western release announcement, they just don't give a shit about us.

I lost faith on both of them already.

Roubjon

Apparently as Play-Asia is not an authorized retailer, seems they planned to purchase the LE's the same day of the korean pre-order (10 hours ago +-) and then resold to their customers. (US)

As they didn't managed to get the stock they cancelled all orders, i have got around 30 reports of cancelled LE's by Play-Asia. Very dickery move,

They should have guaranteed or got the stock before hand, if they're going to cancel they should done at least 24 hours before so people would have a chance by purchasing on another retailer/korean shop., Disregard all the paid advertisement and attemps to clean their image that play-asia does, they have shown they're still not a serious company. as for me i will never purchase anything from them. i've put my trust and faith on them and they have spit on me. they're on a G2A level, even worse

I heavily blame Play-Asia for this, but also i heavily blame Neowiz for this, once again they have NOT learned from their past mistakes, they dared to call their game RESPECT (to their fans) yet they keep ignoring and giving the worst part to their western fans, they haven't show a single attempt to even care to provide LE's to importers and western fans, they keep evading the western release announcement, they just don't give a shit about us.

It wouldn't be a DJMAX release without a fuck up.

What the actual... do they want to piss people off? Because this is how you piss people off.

It wouldn't be a DJMAX release without a fuck up.
I've never been on board at release before, what happened with the previous games?

cj_iwakura

What the actual... do they want to piss people off? Because this is how you piss people off.

I've never been on board at release before, what happened with the previous games?

Well, the US version of Fever(Portable 2) took forever and a day, and there really wasn't a point in double dipping unless you just really wanted to support it.

Also wasn't a fan of Clazziquai and BS' club/level up systems, but probably not what he means.

Roubjon

I remember the Technika Tune LE had all their Jewel Cases for their OSTs break, so they had to put them in plastic cases. I'm sure there's more random shit that's gone wrong I'm not remembering off the top of my head though.

Jiraiza

Those assholes. I can only assume it's impossible to get the LE now. Noooo.

MattAces

Just an additional note to everybody, there's zero shop in my region (south east asia) taking pre-order for the LE. A lot of them are only taking orders for standard edition english version. Seems like it might be extremely limited in Korea/Japan only.

Enough with this BS about western releases. I'm gonna pre-order the Asian version as soon as I get home from work. I just hope the shipping won't take too long.

These guys really need to get their s**t together.

Skittles

Top Bottom