• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC - Devil May Cry announced (Capcom X Ninja Theory) - [Update: Unreal Engine 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salz01

I wish they would just scrap this, and redo the first one for HD. I'd be semi happy then. It would save them development money, and they would be making us happy on top of it.

JudgeN

Askia47 said:

Of course its not going to be 60 FPS, we talking about NT. Do we know what engine the game is running yet?

Only thing that can save TGS now is a Demon Souls 2 announcement. Please ......... God.

eso76

AND 30fps.

not that it's stated anywhere, but i wouldn't expect 60fps from ue3 and NT.

Ok, so Capcom's gone. There's still Platinum Games, at least.

Cmagus

instead of screenshots they probably should of put this in motion cause im not really digging the char design but maybe with some voice and motion maybe i dunno

hate this character.... why can't we just play as Dante all the time?

why does Capcom have god Dead Rising and Resident Evil on the DMC series by shuffling the main character?

it's like getting stuck with Raiden in MGS2

kill it with fire

Feathers

hamchan said:
" 'allo old chap, me name is Dante! Nice ta meet cha on this cold English day!"

More like "Fooks sake I'm gonna spark ya out layyyydddddd, I swear down"

Actually Scouse Dante might just save this abomination.

Skilotonn said:
I'm no DMC fan, but I'll be around again when the people all mad in here will make a 180 when there's actually more of a game to judge than some screenshots and art.

You guys never learn - as if Dante was the pinnacle of great design - bra-belt, chaps, cowboy boots? The sword's design? Let's be real.

Just watch. :lol

Dante's design was iconic...a symbol of the series...this really isn't a good idea...They had an established franchise with a recognisable character, something bayonetta had to develop from scratch...now they have done away with Dante, the new design looks far to normal...like any kid I could see in H&M

Eccocid

BlazingDarkness said:
So i prefer this Dante to the original one :lol
Where do i hand in my GAF membership card?
I actually liked the dark hair.
Gray haired characters are so common lately. They all look same.
For once Dante looks manly!

gogogow

eso76 said:
AND 30fps.

not that it's stated anywhere, but i wouldn't expect 60fps from ue3 and NT.

Ok, so Capcom's gone. There's still Platinum Games, at least.
Yeah, yeah, I hope Hideki Kamiya will announce a new game, preferably Bayonetta 2!

Orobi

l8j0w.jpg

farnham said:
wasnt lost planet 2 developed internally ?

Surprisingly yes. It's weird that they developed it and then outsourced other games. For example, Dead Rising was received much better than LP. So the fact that they decided to develop the sequel to LP internally instead of DR is strange.

Sadist

So, this turns out to be "ZOMG in MGS 2 you don't play with Snake but some white haired douche" equilivant of DMC it seems.

Sectus

Fucking fuck fuckingly fuck fuck FUCK!

This makes so little sense! DMC4 is Capcom's 8th best selling title of all time. It was made this generation with an extremely good engine (which still looks better than this new announced game), couldn't they have just made a new one themselves? Do they really want the DMC franchise to die?

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I dunno... Dante never looked cool to begin with so it's not that big of a deal to me. Let's hope that this is the one that returns to DMC1's horror roots...

:/

Kusagari

Eccocid said:

since when does looking like an emo hipster = manly?

Eccocid said:
Well, stuff like this is subjective of course, but I'm really surprised to find someone's definition of 'manly' is a scrawny teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom