• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DO NOT PLAY OVERWATCH, THIS IS A SERIOUS WARNING - Etika

Oh god it's so true.

It's fucking so addicting.

Jesus fucking christ.

I think it's because you get kill stats for participating in a kill than just getting the actual kill shot.

soultron

Banned
Spoilers: he likes Overwatch and spent 40 on the microtransactions.

Is this the dude who just lost his shit when Cloud was announced in Smash?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
It's too late, man. I'm too far gone. It's all over.

Eh, I usually don't play competitive fps games. Is this one easier to pick up and play? I'm afraid that everyone is amazing already and will melt my ass into extinction of I tried it. All of my friends really love it though.

TheYanger

I mean, this probably didn't need its own thread, but I did laugh rpetty hard at "I've sliced n***s dicks off last night"

Eh, I usually don't play competitive fps games. Is this one easier to pick up and play? I'm afraid that everyone is amazing already and will melt my ass into extinction of I tried it. All of my friends really love it though.
I and everyone else can assure you: Based on the random dipshits we get matches with, Everybody is FAR FROM amazing already. STOP PICKING FUCKING WIDOWMAKER WE HAVE FIVE WIDOWMAKERS #$K%J#$LRJLSFDS

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

It's one of the most accessible competitive shooters you'll ever play. Jump right in and have a great time.

BigDug13

There's a class for every play style. Expect to die a lot but you will improve. It's really friendly all around.

MartyStu

Yup really easy to pick up and play.

And I NEVER play competitive games. Or shooters for that matter.

Learning to aim has been a very interesting experience.

Yeah realllllll easy.

And it's so fucking balanced... Like you'll have your niche characters...

It's not like COD of Battlefield where pretty much everyone is similar...

You'll actually be able to select a character based on what is currently happening in the game.

Vintage

IgMyx.gif

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
It's an addicting game, but this is just clickbait trash. Shouldn't have posted it here.

fuck Etika, that's all i wanna say really

as for overwatch is fun but i'm waiting till i get a new PC till i get into it big time

Horp

He's wrong, I still get my shit done.

He's right. I have a wedding to plan and it's all going to hell man. :(((

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
After somehow escaping Destiny addiction, I promised myself never to play addictive games like it. Thankfully I was never too interested in Overwatch so I guess that's good.

Dunkley

This guy needs to catch some sleep instead of making videos about how he can't stop playing the game

He looks legit exhausted.

On topic, I admit I'm surprised. I normally can get pulled into long sessions with any game (don't ask me about my Souls binge) PRETTY easily, but for Overwatch the sessions have kept themselves relatively short since it feels hardly like a game I could play non-stop.

Top Bottom