• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you ever sit down in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do this sometimes right after I wake up if I haven't gotten enough sleep. I'll turn on the shower, get the water super hot and take seat, letting the water shower over me until I start to wake up a little bit.

Wickwire

Fuck yeah I do. Especially on cold mornings when you are dead to the world you set that shower to inferno hot and sit back and wake up, or take a semi nap. Its like a big warm blanket.

ScOULaris

So, judging by the responses thus far, do most people sit down when fapping in the shower? I used to as a teenager, but nowadays I generally stand for that. I can't explain the change of preference.

Whatever the case may be, I'm glad to see Sitting-in-the-Shower-GAF representing!

Sure, why not? My shower is in my bathtub so it's ergonomically designed for ComfySit and comes in handy when I have a stuffy nose and want to clear my breathing or am just feeling lazy and want to keep feeling the hot water splash on me.
But please, not in the face :x

All the time. I clean myself first then sit down and take a nap till the hot water runs out. Waste of water but it feels too good to stop. Fuck it.

alphaNoid

Banned
Sit down in the shower?
KuGsj.gif

Biff

yezzur

If I have the extra time, nothing is quite as relaxing. Better than a sauna IMO.

ScOULaris said:
So, judging by the responses thus far, do most people sit down when fapping in the shower? I used to as a teenager, but nowadays I generally stand for that. I can't explain the change of preference.
aaaaaand im out

GhaleonEB

I take most of my showers sitting down, but then my shower has a built-in seat in one corner. It's nice the morning as I'm slowly waking up.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Fuck.

I love you Gaf, a collection of more curious ( deranged ) people will be hard to find.

Since you mentioned migranes, I have a condition that stops my eyes filtering light properly, I'm meant to wear special glasses for it but never do. I get about 2/3 migranes per week but I can usually prevent them from happening. However, if it does happen and i'm out of any pain killers/anti-inflammatory sitting in the shower is great for that, plus it's fun too!

i do sometimes. especially if i had a late night and have to get up early the next morning. i'll turn the hot water up and just sit there for a few minutes.

Maffis

I don't like to sit down. I can't get the hot water to fall evenly over my body, making me feel cold. I always stand and lean against the wall instead.

Siegfried

I only sat down in the shower when I was highly depressed.

Like breaking up with a 4 years girlfriend or losing a relative.

ScOULaris

alphaNoid said:
Sit down in the shower?
KuGsj.gif
Don't hate, man.

Sitting in the shower > Standing in the shower
Sitting to wipe > Standing to wipe

You'd be surprised by how many daily activities are enhanced by sitting.

Note: Peeing is not one of them, you freaks.

Angry Fork

alphaNoid said:
Sit down in the shower?
KuGsj.gif
My reaction as well.

This topic reminds me of this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381757
Pochacco said:
1. Turn on water: lukewarm to hot.
2. Soak hair.
3. Urinate.
4. Defecate.
5. Squish remnants from 4. with feet so that the drain doesn't get clogged.
6. Shampoo + conditioner.
7. Soap for body.
8. Wash remaining remnants of 4. sticking to feet with soap.
9. Turn off water.
10. Towel dry.
11. Spray some Old Spice on feet.
teruterubozu said:
I drop the soap and wait.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Some real fucking weirdos on GAF. Pee while sitting, sitting in showers, shaving ass hairs...Jesus how embarrassing.

ScOULaris said:
Don't hate, man.

Sitting in the shower > Standing in the shower
Sitting to wipe > Standing to wipe

You'd be surprised by how many daily activities are enhanced by sitting.

Note: Peeing is not one of them, you freaks.

This is in the context of showering right?

ScOULaris

g35twinturbo said:
I heard adding those sit down areas to your stand in shower adds value.
handicap-shower-seating.jpg
Man, I want a shower bench so badly. Just think of all the sitting I could do in there. I'd sit all over that dirty fucking little bench. Aw, fuck yeah...

99hertz

I wake up at 5am to remove my filth. Sometimes I sleep while standing up in the shower (for about a minute or so),so in some occasions I just say fuck it and end up sitting down in the shower and sleeping around my filth.

I'm always late for everything.

Yeah, although I wouldn't say "sitting".

More like the terminator pose people have been saying, A.K.A. the cannon ball squat stance, only feet touching the ground.

On a related note, I have really been wanting one of those handicap shower chairs but I feel like thats a lifestyle choice in the wrong direction. If I did get one though I would attach a bottle holder. Nothing better than a cold beer in the shower.

I cant be the only one who does that? Hell when I was still living in the dorms at college I would stuff my shower bag with a couple to crack open while sitting on the handicap stall seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom