• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you wish you could be the opposite Gender/Sex?

My body is one of the only things about me I don't really mind, which is good because It would take a hell of an amount of effort for me to transition to female with the way I am. It's ok being a guy, anyway. Not that is scientific proof or whatever but I could NOT get a good female photo of me on faceapp. even the best one really accentuated the bump in my nose, gave me a moon face and a dilated pupil, wtf.

I'm definitely curious to what it would be like as a woman though, and hope there's reincarnation and stuff so I could try that out. love the female form, even if the novelty would probably wear off the minute I got period cramps, how do yall deal with that. I got ball ache for like a week once and that was horrid, I couldn't imagine dealing with that a monthly basis for 30 or so years.

I do get the occasional thought on what it's like from a ladies viewpoint to have sex with a guy, or even as a dude. Even though I've recognised like 2 times in my life how attractive a guy is beyond how I normally would I've never really lusted after the male body out in general or ever been inclined to try a pursue a relationship with a man in that way so I think a lot of things would have to fall into place for it to happen.

is bi mildly curious a thing, lol?

I think about it sometimes, but I'm more curious as to what I'd look like and what kinda person I'd be.
In context of being born the opposite sex. Not changing genders now.

Top Bottom