• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Kiev Major (April 24-30) April liars bring May pyres

Twookie

GH's Lion was alright. His Tusk however... It's like he tries to save someone 10 seconds after it's too late every time.

Moppeh

Banned
So what happened with Liquid? Before the group stage, they were seen as one of the most likely western teams to perform well at Kiev.

miracle delivering a miracle
templar-shifty.gif

Qvoth

yeah liquid survives for another day but they're pretty shaky, i don't see them going beyond semis
feel bad for newb, but they're probably top 2 in china with ig currently

scarybore

Fun games, but Newbee and Liquid are very frustrating teams to watch at the moment. Merlini just called Liquid bipolar and that sums it up pretty damn well lol.

Twookie

they actually did it. after playing awful for game 1 and first part of game 2, they really did pull themselves in. kudos to Miracle and perhaps Kuro too.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ugh, these hours are so bad for me, I can hardly watch any games live due to work. Maybe I can catch the Ro8 and beyond this weekend.

shira

rosters unlock after this major right?

They unlock the second EG is eliminated and Artour talks to Puppey about a 3rd tour

They have a good team, if they'd 2-0 Liquid here, they just need to get smarter, they need a director, someone like the captain that won them TI4.

Like Xiao8 who will want to bring in his buddy Ferrari430 and Chuan?

sccc and uuu9 can go back to Newbee.Young or Newbee.Phoenix

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I just can't support the current DC, the name swap with Thunderbirds does not sit well with me at all.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
How does this DC draft work? It looks stupidly greedy, I would expect VG.J to roll over them at like 20 minutes.

Top Bottom