• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

OP as fuck.

I tried it out on my stream earlier and this in fact works with Wraith King Aghs too.

If you're in WK Aghs range and die as Venge, you come back in Wraith form. Then after that's over you come back in Vengeful Illusion form.

I tried it out on my stream earlier and this in fact works with Wraith King Aghs too.

If you're in WK Aghs range and die as Venge, you come back in Wraith form. Then after that's over you come back in Vengeful Illusion form.

Apparently Valve wants people to play as Vengeful Spirit and dive to try and be more useful. I think the Illusion seems a lot bigger than it really is. It would help a team defend\take high ground but in any other situation the opponents can just disengage and you're stuck there bored as a ghost spamming wave of terror hoping for something to get hit.

prediction: my Drow and Sniper winrates will go up
3AQmK.gif

Hylian7

Most cliffs near runes have a path down now, no more Magnus/ES shenanigans.

If you don't have the tangos/QB to get out, it can still be done on the cliffs that are blocked by trees. I think it's also still possible on that edge on the south side of the Rosh pit that goes to bottom lane, there's that divide between the cliff and the trees in the lane made of unpathable terrain. I don't think they changed that.

bbd23

Update 2 said:
Fixed branch-created trees path blocking AoE
Fixed Radiant offlane camp stackability
Fixed Drow's Aghanim's Scepter tooltip showing percent symbols instead of correct values.
Fixed Pudge's Dismember tooltip showing incorrect Aghanim's Scepter text
Fixed Illuminate w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Blink Dagger w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Pulling Trolls in the Dire Offlane
Fixed Flux being dispellable
Fixed Static Link w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Whirling Axes ranged w/ Aether Lens
Fixed AM Blink w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Sonic Wave w/ Aether Lens
Fixed client mana display being incorrect by 1 in many cases.
Fixed QoP Blink w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Magnus Shockwave/Skewer w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Elder Titan Earth Splitter w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Dragon Knight Breathe Fire w/ Aether Lens
Fixed Random Draft not showing up under Ranked Matchmaking tab
Fixed buggy behavior with Focus Fire and Dragon Lance/Aether Lens
Fixed a bad interaction between Aether Lens and Techies' Suicide Squad Attack!
Fixed a case where a bottle purchased directly into your stash only had one charge.
Fixed AoE targeting cursor to be hard to see

Chris R

actually not very notable on Sniper case. Hylian tried it on Steam, and seems minimal on Sniper at least. Probably much more notable on heroes like Luna.

ok good to hear

even better since I like Luna... might have to play her a bunch this patch now (and FV lol)

Trump is a fuckin savage.

actually not very notable on Sniper case. Hylian tried it on Steam, and seems minimal on Sniper at least. Probably much more notable on heroes like Luna.

Hylian isn't a sniper player. I am. It's significant as it provides an additional measure of safety. Sniper is all about safety, especially in the era of the mana-free blink dagger and popularity of bust heroes. This gives him more safety to work with and a greater opportunity to deal damage in fights.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how the fact that Sniper's Range with Dragon Lance is longer then his night vision works out.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm not sure if I'll get the Zeus Arcana, I really don't like the new voice it gives him.

They also added an echo effect to normal Zeus which I don't like.

riki actually sounds pretty trashy tbh

i mean, ult looks cool but no massive regen to stay in lanes and gank, less armor, less stats gain, nerfed boots

idk i'll have to play with him first.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel the Current Riki is a lot worse then the old one. I'm not a fan of the new ult.

Now, if the enemy couldn't see the AoE of the ability, then it could be good.

Maddrical

Riki still seems to have the same issues as before, though I'm excited to play him. I like that I don't have to choose between backstab & invis at level 1 now, will make him a little bit more dangerous at rune fights.

Pretty pumped to test out the new.... everything. Is the desert terrain out yet? The screenshots they posted a while ago looked awesome.

We are probably gonna see a bunch of terror blade for the next 2-4 weeks and then icefrog will nerf him into the ground just like last time.

Pretty pumped to test out the new.... everything. Is the desert terrain out yet? The screenshots they posted a while ago looked awesome.

Desert terrain is out don't know if you can use it in test clinet

Hylian7

riki actually sounds pretty trashy tbh

i mean, ult looks cool but no massive regen to stay in lanes and gank, less armor, less stats gain, nerfed boots

idk i'll have to play with him first.

He kind of goes back into super carry mode. His new ult is like a super Sleight of Fist that hits everyone at the same time. I think Battle Fury Riki might become a thing, you cleave off of the hits in his ult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom