• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

What ever became of the big push for community developed bots? Are those available? I feel like I never heard anything about them after the announcement. If there are bots that don't suck or make insanely questionable decisions then just maybe.

afaik, like all things valve it was tossed around as a cool thing and then promptly abandoned, likely because no one actually wanted to develop it and valve is all about developer freedom or whatever the fuck

Twookie

A fair amount of people(on reddit anyway...) were clamoring for community made bots for years now, mainly because the bots has been so bad and also since people made bots and bot vs bot turnaments specifically for dota in warcraft 3, people would like to have that for dota 2 too.

Sibylus

Banned
What ever became of the big push for community developed bots? Are those available? I feel like I never heard anything about them after the announcement. If there are bots that don't suck or make insanely questionable decisions then just maybe.

They're available, but you have to browse/download/use them from the custom lobby interface. Took me weeks before I realized...

shira

SLi Groups

GROUP A
OG
TNC
Secret
iGV

GROUP B
TL
VGJ
Wings
DC

Group Stages
t1487815200z1.png

OG vs TNC
followed by
Secret vs iGV

Twookie

I havent played this dumpeter fire in months, but im getting the fever.... name some cores I can feed with...

jugg/sven still good?

Meta picks now = Jugg, LD
although you don't build anything on the bear now
, Ember, SF, Meepo, Sniper to name a few. I'm sure Sven can work too

shira

Dates of Interest
Feb 22 Kiev Major Tickets on sale
Apr 24 Winter Battle Pass ends

Pro Dota Results
- Feb 20th D2CL 10 1. Horde 2. Friends 3. Effect/Fieve
- Feb 17th EM 3.0 1. OG 2. Col 3. Onyx/[A]
- Feb 13 DAC 2017 NP and Empire qualify for LAN
- Feb 10 DAC 2017 Faceless and Liquid qualify for LAN
- Feb 3 SLi 3 DC qualify for LAN
- Jan 31 SLi 3 Liquid, Secret qualify for LAN
- Jan 25 SLi 3 TNC qualify for LAN
- Jan 22 DotaPit 5 1. EG 2. OG 3. FL
- Jan 14-15 DAC 2017 iG, VGJ, LFY, iGV qualify for LAN
- Jan 15 WESG: 1. TNC 2. C9 3. [A]
- Jan 7 ESL Genting 1. DC 2. NB 3. VP/Wings

t1487815200z1.png

Feb 23-26
SLi Season 3 Shanghai, CN
$300k
8: Wings, iGV, VGJ, TNC, DC, OG, Liquid, Secret

March
Mar 6-9 Kiev Major Open Qualifier
Mar 10-13 Kiev Major Regional Qualifier

Mar 28-Apr 4
DAC 2017 LAN Shanghai, CN
$500k
12: Wings, OG, EG, NB, iG, VGJ, LFY, iGV, NP, FL, TL, Empire

April
Apr 27-30
Kiev Major LAN Kiev, UKR
$3000k
16: TBD

May
May 26-28
The Masters Manila, PHL
$250k
8: EG, 7 TBD

June
?
EPICENTER 2017 LAN Moscow, RU
?
?

TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25
TI7 Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29

July
July 7-9
Final Match LAN Lima, PER
$50k
8: MVP, 7 TBD

August
TI7 LAN Early Aug(?)

Oct 28-29
ESL One Hamburg LAN, Hamburg, GER
$250k
8: TBD

27 min games

my sf rolling face

the dream

if he wasn't smurfin I'm 5k 960gpm LOLOL no way hes 2.5k

sometimes you have those games. I'd say it's pretty likely he's in the 2.5k-3k range. I definitely remember having games like that. Though maybe it was really at the top end of the 2k bracket. It ranges quite a bit.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I always make sure to turn on last_hit_assist.exe before I play dota.

shira

I think they had an ex-Dreamworks artist doing the demiheroes and then she/he stopped

Tickets usually go on sale late march/early april

Hylian7

I think they had an ex-Dreamworks artist doing the demiheroes and then she/he stopped

Tickets usually go on sale late march/early april

When I was at TI last year, one of the secret shop guys was saying they were listening to feedback and heard that people wanted the demiheroes. Perhaps they might get someone else to do them, if they bring them back?

Gaaraz

If you sit too long and dont press your advantage, the other team will eventually catchup once it gets late game.Feels like this happens to me all the time in 4K MMR games.
Yeah you're right :( I think this was around 2K average and I in particular barely did any damage to buildings, which is bad considering how much my passive would've helped us push :(

yeah Nioh's great. I've been eyeing Yakuza 0 but I haven't actually played any of the other Yakuza games so I dunno if I have to play the other games first or what the deal is

PS4 and PC, Switch incoming though
necro-gum.gif

It's my first Yakuza too and it seems to require no prior knowledge.

Top Bottom