• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Guru-Guru

Banned
Clutch vs Faceless is next, right? The trackers I use have EG vs Newbee listed next for some reason? Can't check the streams on my work computer.

Qvoth

Secret's weakest link right now is mp, I'd be surprised if puppey doesn't kick him soon
Latest he'll stay is after TI probably

Is Manila Masters just turning into a Gallagher show right now? Or do they just really like picking on Puppey?

Edit 1: I'm gonna be pissed if someone doesn't straight up flip that table.

Edit 2: WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING!?@$#

Edit 3: Puppey is the last judge;

dead2.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ayo fam what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck is going on with this Manilla stream?????????????????????????

Every Philippines LAN has the most ridiculous segments between matches. Honestly, I love this shit.

They're really hit or miss, but I feel like it's something the crowds in the region love, and usually they are low budget things that are entertaining.

What is this music EG is walking out to lol? I'm assuming it's some local Metal band or something.

EDIT: This Bounty Fresh ad is REALLY uncomfortable...

Artanisix

COLLECTORS CACHE RELEASE

Havent bought any yet, writing down the sets I like. I really really like a lot of them, are these tradeable/giftable?! Maybe we can set up some gift exchanges

bbd23

oh shit so many sets (20?) i can buy this without having the compendium right.

Available exclusively to Battle Pass owners for $1.99, The International 2017 Collector’s Cache has arrived, brimming with 20 aquatic-themed item sets—and three rare sets—designed to hook a full spread of heroes into the spirit of this year’s event.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Overall, I don't think I'm a fan of the underwater theme.

Even though there's some good pirate themes (and hydra/kraken veno), there's some real stinkers in the collector's cache.

Top Bottom