• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Hylian7

All pick jk

https://twitter.com/wykrhm/status/869991584485457920

DBLUthOVYAA-Sgn.jpg

This is interesting...definitely does more to prevent stale pick, but I don't know if 25 heroes is overkill.

What the fuuuuuck lol.

However as someone who has finished the all hero challenge, get fucked single hero spammers.

But still, I don't like telling people how to play their own game.

Hylian7

I think if they keep this at all, 25 heroes is waaaaaaaay overkill.

I think it's a weird thing for sure, and honestly if they absolutely feel the need to do something, add more bans.
Or people should actually use their bans.

Especially in this patch though, I don't see the need to do that. There isn't some set of heroes that's absolutely disgustingly OP right now. There's no 6.79 Earth Spirit, or anything crazy like that.

Big-E

Might try ranked again. I stopped playing ranked as I felt the quality of games compared to normal were a lot poorer. Especially for someone who only can play a few times a week.

Chris R

Got my 🐁 less game in for slark balls

Don't forget to pack a mouse kids. If I get lpq I deserve it, even if mid od lost to nightstalker like crazy

Ketch

Holy shit.

Purge is coaching day9 on twitch and day9 is Drrrrrrrrrrunk as fuck, or high, or something.

Is anybody else watching this? It's hilarious!

Purge was gonna run an ad, and day9 says "I'll give you the best plug ever instead" and then proceeds with a drunken rant that is still going!

shira

Holy shit.

Purge is coaching day9 on twitch and day9 is Drrrrrrrrrrunk as fuck, or high, or something.

Is anybody else watching this? It's hilarious!

Purge was gonna run an ad, and day9 says "I'll give you the best plug ever instead" and then proceeds with a drunken rant that is still going!

kunk-rum.gif

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Is it me or is the space cow suddenly more effective now? Haven't played it in ages, decided to give it a spin for old times sake and wow!

Guru-Guru

Banned
Can we just get to NP vs. Nb already? Fnatic and iG.v are going to get thrashed and everyone knows it...
Yeah, I haven't watched any of the matches so far--just waiting for NP vs Newbee. If NP wins they have a good chance of getting a direct TI invite, yeah? Based off also getting 3rd last week.

Yeah, I haven't watched any of the matches so far--just waiting for NP vs Newbee. If NP wins they have a good chance of getting a direct TI invite, yeah? Based off also getting 3rd last week.

The way I see it is, if Newbee wins they will likely get a direct invite, if NP wins, it would not surprise me to see them get a direct invite at the very least to clear up the NA Qualifier (having ex-DC, DC, coL, NP, and Freedom all competing for 1 spot seems absurd).

If they can get top 4 in the summit i dont see why they shouldnt get an invite as egs been having similar performance for years and getting invites

EG's has also placed 3rd/1st/3rd-4th in the last 3 TI's, while winning LANs here and there. With minimal roster alterations. NP sacked their support duo and haven't consistently been able to qualify (granted NA is criminally underinvited to events and qualifiers are stacked now) for events let alone win any. I think if NP wins Zotac it goes a long way towards legitimizing them.

shira

EG's has also placed 3rd/1st/3rd-4th in the last 3 TI's, while winning LANs here and there. With minimal roster alterations. NP sacked their support duo and haven't consistently been able to qualify (granted NA is criminally underinvited to events and qualifiers are stacked now) for events let alone win any. I think if NP wins Zotac it goes a long way towards legitimizing them.

beating Singularity, fnatic, iGV, and Newbee (no paparazzi) shouldn't get you into TI.

The competition is gimped. If it was iG main and full squad Newbee ok.

beating Singularity, fnatic, iGV, and Newbee (no paparazzi) shouldn't get you into TI.

The competition is gimped. If it was iG main and full squad Newbee ok.

I don't disagree, but Valve has made more questionable decisions in the past, and like I said, the NA Qualifier is going to be stupid stacked. I think if they place Top 3 at The Summit they will justify an invite.

I've jumped back on the DOTA wagon hard. So help me god ive played 40 hours in the past two weeks after not touching it in almost a year

Top Bottom