• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Twookie

apparently steelseries is making a vid about "what a normal day for an esports celebrity"
CpRmmLvUEAA5gZE.jpg

https://twitter.com/SteelSeries/status/762348220932427776/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They had a really nice Potm figure on display at the secret shop. Wish I took a photo, but I'm sure some are floating around. Comes with a custom mount too. No clue when it will be on sale though.

Oh, they are making some sort of Dota 2 manga. The figma figures came with some preview drawings.

How does one build carry void this patch mom into daedalus still good?

Keeping in mind that I am 3k trash: I don't like MoM anymore, makes you super fragile. Most of the time you'll need to Time Walk in to land a Chono, which means if they throw some spells on you while you have MoM up you won't have Time Walk up to shrug off that damage.

I've had pretty good success with Waga's Vanguard - Radiance build, but admittedly the gap between when you finish your Vanguard and when you get Radiance needs to be minimal. If you can't get Radiance up by 25 minutes or so it's probably better to switch to Diffusal/Echo Sabre.

If you do get Radiance up however, Manta's great for speeding up your farm with the illusions and purging off pesky silences. If you're having a really good game Octarine is great after that, but otherwise you'd normally go for MKB/Daedalus for damage, or BKB if you need the spell immunity.

How does one build carry void this patch mom into daedalus still good?

MoM is pretty garbage. I've liked Vlads->Diffusal->Manta. Waga's Vanguard->Radiance can work if they have a really fragile team of glass cannons, but as he said during a match earlier, it sucks against heroes like Alch, Naix, and Huskar which are pretty common this patch--it also can be a struggle to farm fast enough. Personally I think semi-carry Void is more reliable--going Vlad's->Blink->Diffusal and farming situational items even something like Aghs to fight around Chrono.

Lotto

is there gonna be a gaf meetup for TI6? I've been bummin it here for the past two days. Can't wait for tomorrow.

shira

They had a really nice Potm figure on display at the secret shop. Wish I took a photo, but I'm sure some are floating around. Comes with a custom mount too. No clue when it will be on sale though.

Oh, they are making some sort of Dota 2 manga. The figma figures came with some preview drawings.

Reddit says pre-sale August 15th

https://twitter.com/MaxOfS2D/status/762040867473334272

The mount that it comes with is going to go for Drow's Monarch Bow prices for sure.

Pride of place on the fucking dinner table.

I thought WaifuRunner was your only waifu? Is it just because she doesn't ride a giant pussy like Mirana?
troll.gif

On a totally different topic: I know it's the night before TI and all, but man, no english twitch streamers :/

DrPizza

Banned
I thought WaifuRunner was your only waifu? Is it just because she doesn't ride a giant pussy like Mirana?
troll.gif

On a totally different topic: I know it's the night before TI and all, but man, no english twitch streamers :/

Waifurunner is my only waifu, but I have an appreciation for all Dota collectables.

Top Bottom