• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Hinatashoyo.NP.bakasenpai
Meteora.DC.kyaaaaa!
Shoutout2.EG.miakalifawaifu

NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png

Hylian7

I only got the 50 battle pass levels, and opened like 20 Immortal III chests...bullshit.

I did end up getting another Treasure I through the levels though and got my second golden Lifestealer.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Keep or sell?

Likely going to hold and try to sell later the Slark Immortal. Likely will end up worth even less in the end tbh. At the very least I'll wait a week for the price to go back up a bit.

I think I'll keep the Necro Staff, at least while it is under $40 in value.

traveler

Not Wario
So, uh, is this a modified version of the Viper immortal Valve pulled from a previous TI because of the outrage lol?

Got the golden weaver, golden ck, rare kotl mount, and rare broodmother x2 immortals from my chests. Not bad; I would have liked the slark ultra rare, but I didn't particularly want the other two. Got the rare Batrider set from the TI collector cache without even having to go deep on that.

Pretty sure I haven't unboxed a rare since Ribbitar.

Least you got a great one. I'd trade all of three of the new ultra rares if I had them for that.

OT- did you ever move up here to Seattle? I seem to recall you wanting to move out of the South to get up here too.

Fuchsdh

Gah, dominated our Battle Cup until the Peruvian team took us down in the finals. Still got four or five levels out of stacking our tokens though.

Top Bottom