• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (PC/XB1/PS4, BN/ASW, UE4, early 2018, beta Sum 2017) E3 trailer

Looks as good as I expected, hopefully it has a huge roster. Especially Super characters.
The DBZ characters lack the variety for 3v3 battles compared to Capcom and SNK. I can just imagine all the Gokus vs Vegetas fights.

Also, people need to play Guilty Gear. Cell shading has come a long fucking way since the PS2 and GameCube days.

Puruzi

Banned
I wonder if that bit where Frieza knocked Goku away and then flew after him is the Dust of this game. That would be sick

Itagaki_Thumbs_Up_MNT.jpg

GIJoefanart1.jpeg

Now bring me GI Joe Japan and I can finally kick the bucket.

DAY FUCKING 1. I haven't felt this excited about a trailer since probably the SF4 reveal trailer about 10 years ago. I'm not even a fan of team fighting games but I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thats one literal dream game crossed off the bucket list, now someone give them the One Piece license also please.

I-hate-u

Super is popular. Some people like it. Others hate it. If it makes money, they will use it. Time to move on

You can hate on Super all you want, you can't deny the slew of new fantastic characters introduced like Beerus, Whis, Hit, Zamasu, Kale etc etc. Made the series much more diverse.

Top Bottom