• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (PC/XB1/PS4, BN/ASW, UE4, early 2018, beta Sum 2017) E3 trailer

Momentary

Banned
I, for one, am excited aboutique them including Super content. I wonder if having certain team members allows for temporary fusions. That would be a sick mechanic. I want some Vegito.

Balfour

You can hate on Super all you want, you can't deny the slew of new fantastic characters introduced like Beerus, Whis, Hit, Zamasu, Kale etc etc.

I like Super though. I was just saying that it doesn't matter if a person dislikes it. Just that for them to let it go, because it keeps Dragonball in relevancy and has been pretty successful, so its going to be used at least by a small amount

Golden Freeza confirmed.

He´s back. The year of Freeza.

6rQclT0.gif

The original year never ended!

Super is popular. Some people like it. Others hate it. If it makes money, they will use it. Time to move on

I love it for the glorious Golden Form, all the rest is just more Saiyan trash. Fuck Beerus.

Didn't such trash bring your character back to the spotlight the way he deserved?

Shut up

The first few frames, I thought it reminded me of the old Budokai 3/Tenkaichi art style, but then they pulled that camera back, then ...yeah, I'm blown away. Wow.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm so happy that this basically brings an end to those assembly line cookie cutter Dragon Ball games.
I somewhat agree, but I still think DBZ has the most potential in 3D, it's just really difficult to crack having that rapid of a pace for combat and it actually playing well. Which, for now, seems like will be best done in 2D.

Anbec7

I'm not a DBZ fan but after MvCI... maybe this will be it.
The music is cool! Now I hope a Persona 5 Arena looking like this too :)

Top Bottom