• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super coming to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
Oh shit, nice

CzGGcsEXAAExKqP.jpg
Oh shiiiiiiiiit

Daingurse

Can't wait for this start airing. I believe this dub will genuinely increase my enjoyment of the show, as most of the cast are voices I grew up with. Man, I've been watching Super with subs for so many episodes that I finally , FINALLY, got used to original voices lol,

I can't wait to see an accidental handjob in english!
Yas happy for a dub with proper translation and no censorship

Not that there's anything to censor anymore

There's barely any blood to censor, but if it had aired on nicktoons or something they would have had to censor all the mention of gods (which most of the show revolves around), death and people getting stabbed or pierced (which happens a lot).

Epcott

8PM?

Yessssss, finally no more long wait through garbage Family Guy and Cleveland Show episodes while waiting for Toonami. One reason I keep falling asleep too soon eliminated... I hope.

TrueBlue

That's a slick promo.

I do wish Super was airing a bit later in the evening. Will have to DVR the 8pm broadcast.

Fuck, I only just noticed Majin Vegeta.

Cannot wait for that scene. Sabat nailed it the first time, and he's only improved from then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom