• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

He got new powers through his fusion.

He said that.

So it's just a matter of staying the most useful he can be. (or he has the vision to check out girls showering and he doesn't want to lose that....)

he gets the unlock power ritual thing from the witch

also the crystal ball

buu3.jpg

Mystic Gohan was the biggest disappointment in all of DB

He was only the strongest person In all of Z, before Super.
Where do you think most of the energy for the Genkai Dama came from?

On your first point, yeah, but he was taken off stage for Goku and Vegeta to finish off the arc. And on the second point, yeah, but that whole final fight Goku and Vegeta's show

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Subs are out. Definitely a whatever episode... probably the low point of the arc so far and weakest episode of the show in a long time. They definitely could have condensed all this into one episode.

Skeeter49

On your first point, yeah, but he was taken off stage for Goku and Vegeta to finish off the arc. And on the second point, yeah, but that whole final fight Goku and Vegeta's show
It's a huge plot hole with the finale of the Buu arc. Yeah Vegito makes sense against Buuhan, and then SSJ3 Goku and even SSJ2 Vegeta makes sense against Kid Buu until everyone is wished back, but then the whole Genkai Dama stuff is stupid when Elder Kai could bring Gohan there.

It's a huge plot hole with the finale of the Buu arc. Yeah Vegito makes sense against Buuhan, and then SSJ3 Goku and even SSJ2 Vegeta makes sense against Kid Buu until everyone is wished back, but then the whole Genkai Dama stuff is stupid when Elder Kai could bring Gohan there.

well...Elder Kai is never shown as being able to use IT

he should be able to, but maybe he can't?

Wait is Mystic Gohan REALLY stronger than SSJ3 Goku? I was always under the impression that Goku was stronger but took time to generate the energy needed as he wasn't used to SSJ3.

Skeeter49

First 5 minutes in and the episode irritates me.
17 being convinced by Dragon Ball's makes the end of last episode a complete waste.

brinstar

This episode felt like killing time lol. The plot felt like half an episode's worth of content stretched out to a full episode.

17 referring to Krillin as his brother was cute

HardRojo

Definitely a bit of a meh episode, but the King Kai part rescued it, along with the final conversation between Goku and 17, it's interesting to see them talk about past events like that.

THE BANG IS BACK!

Shouta

Last half of the ep was good and that call back to Cell was hilarious. Poor Kai has so much trauma thanks to that.

It looks like Piccolo has been training since the match with Frost or he was just hiding his true power, lol.

I really hope the arena for the tournament is so massive that it sort of ends up so that the teams square off with each other in various quadrants instead of it just being a slopfest of stuff going on all at the same time. Considering how long the Grand Priest is taking to make the arena, I expect it to be massive and able to withstand powerful blasts, lol.

Tsuji will be on episode 88 (she's on every even numbered episode), I hope she graces us with some more thicchan, only with a bang this time.
CuaooFW.png

FUCK TIEN BRING JACO INSTEAD
I'd bet Jaco is weaker than Tenshinhan.
Arched please grace us with those gifs from the NEP!

The action in the NEP is kinda disjointed, it doesn't really flow all that well for GIFs because it's a ton of non related clips with Gohan in different forms and such. I might try something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom