• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrus

Might not be a popular opinion but I'd like to see Goku like this once in Super. Probably never happening though as they've done away with the RoF outfits.
I've stated it countless times before, but I fucking love the RoF Saiyan armor (just look at my avatar lol).

I like it except for the weird underwear outline and the symbol on the right.

HardRojo

I like it except for the weird underwear outline and the symbol on the right.

I actually like those 2 parts a lot lol, there's something in the simplicity of Whis' symbol that I can totally get behind. The "weird underwear outline" sets it apart from the regular armor and for some reason makes it look much better in my opinion.

Might not be a popular opinion but I'd like to see Goku like this once in Super. Probably never happening though as they've done away with the RoF outfits.
I've stated it countless times before, but I fucking love the RoF Saiyan armor (just look at my avatar lol).

I like ROF's Saiyan armor more than Vegeta's traditional outfit as well. Your icon also displays Super Saiyan Blue's potential. I think SSB looks fantastic when the color is vibrant, like the blue is glowing. When the animation is anything less than great, I think Blue looks gimmicky. But when Blue has good animation going for it, I think it's a gorgeous transformation

Goten easily

Yes. Goten has some fun interactions with Goku in Super and it's amazing when they first meet in the Buu arc.

jlZ07U.gif

I love when Goku fist bumps Goten after Goku's ki blast resuscitates Goku after one of his run-ins with Hit. And I love the punching motion Goku makes when he tells 17 that Goten is strong. Goten and Goku have such a cute relationship. Goten is the best

HardRojo

I like ROF's Saiyan armor more than Vegeta's traditional outfit as well. Your icon also displays Super Saiyan Blue's potential. I think SSB looks fantastic when the color is vibrant, like the blue is glowing. When the animation is anything less than great, I think Blue looks gimmicky. But when Blue has good animation going for it, I think it's a gorgeous transformation

Totally. Just look at these 2 pictures, RoF outfits SSB transformation can look gorgeous with good coloring and drawing.

RtztWzr.png

Slaythe

I like vegeta's but I don't like Goku's.

That being said I HATE how they draw Goku's basic outfit in Super, they make him look so clunky and chunky. He used to be tall and slender with long legs, I loved that figure.

hqdefault.jpg

goku_supersayan_vs_paikuhan_by_19onepiece90-d6fbc9t.png

But it could be worse, they could draw Goku like they draw Gohan currently in the orange gi. That body... yikes.

Mory Dunz

He doesn't get talked about much, but Justin Cook was one of the best dub voices.
He had really good range as the Buus, and Raditz, Dende

HardRojo

Vegeta's is his best, I bounce back and forth on Goku. I think the color of his boots is too bright and maybe he could use an undershirt.
I'm still bummed we never got to see RoF Vegito. I was really looking forward to seeing how his outfit would turn out with the new clothes, but that never happened. At least there's Xeno Vegito.
Being a Vegito fan is tough 😢

Vegeta's is his best, I bounce back and forth on Goku. I think the color of his boots is too bright and maybe he could use an undershirt.

Honestly? I like Gohan in Super this year more than I liked him as Ultimate Gohan in the Buu arc.

i dunno if its fair of me to be comparing kyle heberts gohan to nozawas tbh

HardRojo

BTW did they ever release the Future Trunks arc soundtrack? I want to listen to clean versions of Black's theme, Desperate Assault and all those new tracks.

I have to wonder how strong they'll portray Gohan.

Will he be on Goku's/Vegeta's level?

You know what I'd like to see? A small arc or a one-off episode where Videl enters the World Martial Arts Tournament and takes the title from her dad without any cheating or anything. Like, she convinces Buu not to go and wins the whole thing.

That would be pretty rad. They had Gohan rediscover his fighting spirit, no reason they can't do the same with Videl.

BTW did they ever release the Future Trunks arc soundtrack? I want to listen to clean versions of Black's theme, Desperate Assault and all those new tracks.

Nope, hopefully when this arc is over they do a volume 2, there are quite a few songs now that weren't on the first OST.

Mory Dunz

I feel like Gohan hasn't had any of his signature "moments" in super yet and it's been 88 episodes though.
In Z he had against Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza a couple of times, Cell of course, and Super Buu. A significant part of his character were those unlock potential type scenes that everyone remembers

The poison guy isn't quite on their levels. So we'll see this arc

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I feel like Gohan hasn't had any of his signature "moments" in super yet and it's been 88 episodes though.
In Z he had against Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza a couple of times, Cell of course, and Super Buu. A significant part of his character were those unlock potential type scenes that everyone remembers

The poison guy isn't quite on their levels. So we'll see this arc

Doesn't help he was basically sidelined until this arc, outside of the movie retellings.

I really don't care Nozawa's adult Gohan, like her as Goku, incredible as Black, complete nope for Bardock.

That other kid doesn't exist.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I really don't care Nozawa's adult Gohan, like her as Goku, incredible as Black, complete nope for Bardock.

That other kid doesn't exist.
Yes, yes, absolutely, 100%

No

Skeeter49

That look when Buu says "you're going to pay for everything you did to me" is creepy as fuck.

Also, Buu has anger issues. You knew Gohan for 5 minutes and he upset you that much?

Mory Dunz

That look when Buu says "you're going to pay for everything you did to me" is creepy as fuck.

Also, Buu has anger issues. You knew Gohan for 5 minutes and he upset you that much?

can't have someone stronger than him something something

But yeah, Super buu dub was good at going angry to creepy. Like when he was talking about eating everyone.

What's wrong with it?

I just youtubed the jp one with subs and got:

"why you, you're going to pay now. You d**** b*******"
And then to Spopo directly he says "You'll pay for this! Every last bit of you! You got that?"

I guess it's different but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom