• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

Went for a SSB this time on my PC.
Battle ID: 6KU0SC

436d842d2af6f9e4e92900b186c6882e.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I guess my character is dead. R.I.P. Not like I really understood the game anyway.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love how the first thing Champa said to Cabba is "WE NEED PEOPLE STRONGER THAN YOU!"

What a jerk

L Thammy

Here we go:

Might as well post for the new page, here's the link and the codes for this advergame:
https://dragonballcp.kirin.co.jp/

M2ABIL - J4g3r
NPKFAZ - Slaythe
Z41P1L - L Thammy
92B89L - LNBL
OSTFD2 - Etzer
6KU0SC - HardRojo
LU7TKY - Skeeter49
S3LAVE - Zero-ELEC
YMUHQU - SolVanderlyn
WTCDUB - Ashodin
OHJ8N0 - jabuseika
S61D1N - caliph95
NKN11D - tri_willy
6KU0SC - HardRojo
A5M07H - Moaradin
SKENO2 - BlazinSkatinAxel

SolVanderlyn, I think you just need the URL of your original character page to go back. There's no login, maybe tracking IP if there's any authentication at all. The "my page" button disappeared for me, so I entered "dragonball kirin" into my URL bar and found it.

Actually, I'm wondering if we'd be able to post a link to a character page and have everyone on GAF edit the character. But you'd probably want to save the URL of your own character somewhere just in case.

L Thammy

By the way, did you notice that you have a special move listed in this advergame thing? Under ranking, there's 必殺技 (sure kill technique).

Mine is ジェットラッシュ (jet rush). What the hell is Jet Rush.

L Thammy

It's not like they know everything. We have the Supreme Kai going to other planets to look for stronger warriors.

"Hey Goku, we just found a super powerful alien. Could wreck you. Let's swap out the weakest person on our team and put them in.

Bye, Tien."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom