• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
By the way, did you notice that you have a special move listed in this advergame thing? Under ranking, there's 必殺技 (sure kill technique).

Mine is ジェットラッシュ (jet rush). What the hell is Jet Rush.

Mine's サンダーダンス (thunder dance).

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
My only problem with Mystic Gohan (while he's definitely the most badass adult Gohan), is that he doesn't have a path to get stronger past that iirc because that's his limit. I hope they give him an avenue to become SSB or just something stronger than Mystic down the line.

J4g3r

Think i pushed you over the level up now!
You're at 100513

I'm also almost at lvl 5, come at me everyone 92B89L. I think i need just 1 more battle to hit it

Yup, you did!

dbecd9cfa1b8622078025f3d73c7bbd0.gif

I'm all out of battles for the day unfortunately.

My only problem with Mystic Gohan (while he's definitely the most badass adult Gohan), is that he doesn't have a path to get stronger past that iirc because that's his limit. I hope they give him an avenue to become SSB or just something stronger than Mystic down the line.
That's his limit with mortal ki, though.

HardRojo

He could still attain godly ki without combining it with SS.

Skeeter49

Eh, wasn't the Gohan power up from Guru supposed to be similar?
I don't think it'll be his limit.

Even Zen-Oh sama will be blown away!!
Source?

L Thammy

Eh, wasn't the Gohan power up from Guru supposed to be similar?
I don't think it'll be his limit.

Old Kai's ability was to unlock power beyond your limits. It's knowingly goofy, I think; Goku's initial response is "plenty of people do stuff like that" when Old Kai mentions it.

But, yeah, limits don't stick in Dragonball. Maybe Old Kai creates even more potential for you to unlock.

Skeeter49

Old Kai's ability was to unlock power beyond your limits. It's knowingly goofy, I think; Goku's initial response is "plenty of people do stuff like that" when Old Kai mentions it.

But, yeah, limits don't stick in Dragonball. Maybe Old Kai creates even more potential for you to unlock.

If it's a form he can lose, it has to be something he can surpass. Not sure if filler, but I do remember Gohan escaping an attack Buutenks was using on him, it was that ring attack combined with a Kamehameha, so I always took that as him having more room to grow if he really pushed himself.

HardRojo

Old Kai sure was motivated by the prospect of seeing Bulma. I wonder if he even knows that's who Goku proposed to have him date at first lol.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Either we can say that's his limit without god-ki or maybe that's where he'd have been if he had been training properly during the time skip like Goku and Vegeta did, his gains were always far more massive than either of theirs so they could sell that easily. Either way they have an avenue to get around it.

Hell, maybe his power is limited by the shape he's in. There's plenty of ways to explain it away.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
By the way, did you notice that you have a special move listed in this advergame thing? Under ranking, there's 必殺技 (sure kill technique).

拡散砲

Diffusion gun?

Also, thanks, your advice on the URL worked.

HardRojo

was the last episode good? can i skip it? seemed very fillerish in the previews.
Probably the worst of the arc so far, had a couple of interesting moments but it felt like a throwaway episode. It felt like they took a quick gag and stretched it for a whole episode.

Code:
[IMG]http://1.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/10/73/373857379901c3b011354a78e467c0e2.jpg[/IMG]

What would be the Stand's name?

Zomba13

Mine is 大いなる神のラッシュ (Rush of the great God).

84b34a424c19c259ac2366dfb56b938c.gif

D407NW - Zomba13

HardRojo

I don't know if anyone can find any other sources on this, but apparently at Napoli Comicon Toyotaro said that they are preparing to move Super into the end of Z.
https://twitter.com/DBITALIAFANS/status/858326686026387456
Take with a grain of salt until someone can find another source.
Time skip after the Universal tournament? I could see it, though I'd like at least a few more episodes before fully transitioning to EoZ and beyond.

If true they will probably go past eoz right?

Presumably, I don't see why they'd stop the show.
Time skip after the Universal tournament? I could see it, though I'd like at least a few more episodes before fully transitioning to EoZ and beyond.

I'd like a few in between episodes that are after a timeskip and use the end of z designs, but they take place like days or weeks before the tournament. Give us a look into the characters' lives at that point in time.

L Thammy

Does that mean they're doing it immediately? Because the fact that they're moving towards it isn't exactly new; they've been gradually moving things in line with End of Z this entire time.

Battle of Gods - Pan
Resurrection F - Gohan's glasses
Universe 6 vs 7 - Ubuu confirmed
Goku Black - (Nothing?)
Universe Survival - Bra born​

We just need Pan to age enough for her to start fighting, and Goten and Trunks to become slackers.

I thought this series would end with End of Z. But if this is the case, they'll go beyond End of Z, won't they?

The only way I see Super ending with the end of Z is if it is immediately followed up with a sequel series that takes place right after Z.

Does that mean they're doing it immediately? Because the fact that they're moving towards it isn't exactly new; they've been gradually moving things in line with End of Z this entire time.

Battle of Gods - Pan
Goku Black - (Nothing?)
Universe Survival - Bra born

We just need Pan to age enough for her to start fighting, and Goten and Trunks to become slackers.

If Toyotaro did say actually that then I would imagine end of Z would either be coming after this arc or the arc after that.

Battle of Gods - Pan
Goku Black - (Nothing?)
Universe Survival - Bra born​

Gonna be interesting to see them try nd ease that in. Because super has don't the exact opposite. Maybe hey get so tired of not being able to help or fight they slack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom