• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also thought Dyspo would be weaker than he is seemignly going to be in the upcomming episode, based off of his first fighting appearance.

Zamasu was right... again.

Seriously, what are you doing.

pls stop.

KAGARI BAN THIS SICK FILTH

god why

We were just wished back to off-topic. Stop!

Thread turn a sudden swift turn, and we probably lost some good people...

Hang the fuck on. You guys don't like this fanart of consenting adults having a love child together, that's fine because fuck knows why. But Mai and Trunks are fine? Explain to me, how that pedophile relationship is anything but sick as fuck.

If you agree Mai and Trunks are disgusting, then that is fine.

Hang the fuck on. You guys don't like this fanart of consenting adults having a love child together, that's fine because fuck knows why. But Mai and Trunks are fine? Explain to me, how that pedophile relationship is anything but sick as fuck.

LOL dude what is wrong with you

Nobody in here ever talks about trunks and mai

Literally never

I didn't see the art so idk what it was, but clearly if kagari is warning you it is violating ToS somehow

Slaythe

Wut ?

Mai didn't care about kid Trunks, and future Mai cared about future Trunks who's in his 30s so whatever ?

HeroR

Future Trunks and Mai are adults, doesn't matter how old Mai actually is, and Kid Trunks and Mai is not taken seriously.

HeroR

Technically SSB isn't a new form either since it's just the act of going SSJ while being charged with God ki.

If you are using Toriyama's words, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God are the only forms since Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are just extensions of Super Saiyan.

Skeeter49

Don't worry Slaythe, Dragonball
GT's
Super 17 will be a playable character eventually.

02-03.28.jpg
I'd rather Z or Super's 17, than one of the most boring characters in all of DB.

Does anyone know of a Photoshop that gives super 17 eyebrows? Why did they get rid of his eyebrows?

It's a giant plothole. They need to explain it.
It's not a plot hole just because we know yardrats and the other exist in u7

It's never been truly explained how universes work, there is no information that suggests races can't exist outside of one universe or twin universes

Also I don't think the universes are even separate spaces, they are just like sectors of a really large space, right?

I mean hit managed to get to u7 to kill Goku somehow, I dunno if Vados helped him or not though

caliph95

Also I don't think the universes are even separate spaces, they are just like sectors of a really large space, right?

I mean hit managed to get to u7 to kill Goku somehow, I dunno if Vados helped him or not though
Vados hired him at the request of Goku and Whis, so maybe

LOL dude what is wrong with you

Nobody in here ever talks about trunks and mai

Literally never

I didn't see the art so idk what it was, but clearly if kagari is warning you it is violating ToS somehow

There was talk about Mai and Trunks alright, during the Black Goku saga. Mai is older than Bulma, think about how fucked up that is. Bulma had her kids late as well unlike hillbilly Chi-Chi, Bra was through IVF so really shows how big the age gap is between Trunks and Mai.

I did not break any terms of service but whatever, I took the pictures down. Not that they were an issue or anything, they were quite simply Goku and Vegeta with abdominal distension or with child.

Wut ?

Mai didn't care about kid Trunks, and future Mai cared about future Trunks who's in his 30s so whatever ?

WOW, Mai was prowling for Trunks in the present and future, but the cradle snatcher waited until he turned 18 so it is okay?

I also thought Dyspo would be weaker than he is seemignly going to be in the upcomming episode, based off of his first fighting appearance.

This is what I thought but the penis head cannot beat it even with his time gem, so the rabbit has got to be very strong.

A lot more U6 and U7 fighters should have been knocked out by now, stupid not to get rid of more already. It will be a case that much of them will get knocked out in one quick swoop, probably by Jiren but their impact of getting knocked out will not be huge. The only knockout which felt half decent was Gohan taking out the guy with his ugly family, the rest were meh.

OK, they really need to explain why that
Yadart and the guy from that other race are in U2.
I want them to reveal that Yardart is actually a U2 planet and that's where Goku was after Namek.

It's not really a plot hole because we know that fighters can represent a universe they are not from.

There was talk about Mai and Trunks alright, during the Black Goku saga. Mai is older than Bulma, think about how fucked up that is. Bulma had her kids late as well unlike hillbilly Chi-Chi, Bra was through IVF so really shows how big the age gap is between Trunks and Mai.

I did not break any terms of service but whatever, I took the pictures down. Not that they were an issue or anything, they were quite simply Goku and Vegeta with abdominal distension or with child.

WOW, Mai was prowling for Trunks in the present and future, but the cradle snatcher waited until he turned 18 so it is okay?

This is what I thought but the penis head cannot beat it even with his time gem, so the rabbit has got to be very strong.

A lot more U6 and U7 fighters should have been knocked out by now, stupid not to get rid of more already. It will be a case that much of them will get knocked out in one quick swoop, probably by Jiren but their impact of getting knocked out will not be huge. The only knockout which felt half decent was Gohan taking out the guy with his ugly family, the rest were meh.

I dunno dude, you have some pretty strange views on things but whatever

Morlas

memories of an adult mind of a child, also there's no problem irl with a 30 year old and a 60 year old getting together so why would there be a problem in an anime

Sony

Nintendo
Mai was turned into a child, she has the mind of a child now.

No. They are only physically children. I would say that when Goku was turned into a kid, he kept his adult mind as well, but seeing a good adult mind is that of a child, it's kind of interesting xD

darknil

If U7 got deleted, does Future Trunks gets deleted?

I guess the explanation of not having Trunks on the team was because Beerus didn't want any more time travelling stuff.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Hey guys I've only been watching the dub recently as I like the English voices better and getting that nostalgic dragonball on tv feeling. Is there any thread for just that yet?

Morlas

Hey guys I've only been watching the dub recently as I like the English voices better and getting that nostalgic dragonball on tv feeling. Is there any thread for just that yet?

not exclusively but we react to it and talk about it as it airs in the toonami thread

No. They are only physically children. I would say that when Goku was turned into a kid, he kept his adult mind as well, but seeing a good adult mind is that of a child, it's kind of interesting xD

I think this is how it works as well

Not yet, but maybe someone should make one at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom