• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of the episode was
Dypso and the other PT trashing Hit around.
Goku, as always, manages to ruin the episode somehow >> At least
Dypso is still in.

NEP:
Roshi focused episode! (probably means he's out..). NOOOOO DON'T GIVE IN TO YOUR LUST!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Master Roshi gonna use the evil containment wave next episode?

Looks like it. Isn't bringing tool and shit with you illegal?

He got the form by the SSG ritual in the Battle of Gods arc.

After which he never used it again and seemingly lost it after it timed out during that arc. If he could just jump right back in he should have done it back then, but I might be expecting too much in terms of internal consistency here.

I don't like the idea that you can just switch from the speedy form to the powerful form without any drawbacks. If so why didn't the Saiyans in the Cell Saga just switch between normal SSJ and buff SSJ forms?

Red Devil

slow episode for an episode based on Speed, only 1 Elimination? i think this episode is kinda boring

Yeah, but I guess it was to be expected considering the recent leaks where Dyspo was listed as still being in the tournament, otherwise he could very well been defeated this episode.

Wait, wasn't this a
Caulifla and Kale
episode? Do they appear at all?

They appeared but very briefly.

Interestingly no other fighter from U7 appeared in this episode.

Slaythe

Boring episode.

The manga shoehorning is whatever.

I kinda hate how the solution to "how do you beat a stronger enemy ?" is "become stronger on the fly" with those characters, like... K, super interesting.

J4g3r

NEP:
That Mafuba pot is going to get Roshi disqualified, isn't it?

I was honestly hoping he would just be using Mafuba to throw people out, not actually trap them in pots...

Here's to U11 not losing anyone for the next 5-7 episodes.

Roshi is going to use Mafuba on someone and then throw the bottle off the stage without sealing it.

mas8705

Definitely wasn't as much of an episode compared to what we've gotten these last couple of weeks, huh?

In terms of Tournament progress, Hit moves into having two eliminations now,
but that was about it. Going to wait for the subs so that I can better find understand the episode, but this definitely felt lackluster to what we've gotten as of late.

As for the next episode. It will be nice to see Roshi in action, but part of me wonders if he could get eliminated or not. Not just because Roshi's perverted mind is about to get kicked into high gear apparently, but the idea of the bottle being used. Mind you I don't think a bottle would count as a weapon, but wouldn't that still be seen as something that would ground breaking a rule? Guess we'll find out next week.

Meanwhile, U11 needs to get their act together and work on some other universes. Down to three already?
I think they might have the lowest fighter count at the moment.

Tamanon

Banned
The SSG to Blue makes a bit of sense if Blue is really absorbing and controlling the ki completely. Basically he's using it as a sort of kaio-ken technique. Which means I hope we see SSG Vegeta. If only for a Dokkan card!

I don't like the idea that you can just switch from the speedy form to the powerful form without any drawbacks. If so why didn't the Saiyans in the Cell Saga just switch between normal SSJ and buff SSJ forms?

The God Ki allows them to manipulate their KI easy and perfect how they want it so it wouldnt be that easy and exhausting as regular Super Saiyans.

Red Devil

NEP:
That Mafuba pot is going to get Roshi disqualified, isn't it?

I was honestly hoping he would just be using Mafuba to throw people out, not actually trap them in pots...

Maybe somebody has a demon inside them or something and he just catches it?

caliph95

It's not their fault everytime they target U6 and U11 is winning, U6's plot armor defends them
Will the Grand Priest ever be right
He said the fodder were out and real fights was about to begin
And that 2 and 11 are mvps
Is he the new shin

I'm going to watch and see with subs but the fights are getting boring

Big One

Banned
No he means without the ritual. It wasn't explained.
We've never got a clear answer to what it means to "absorb" the power of SSG, so it isn't directly stated that Goku can't access the form on a whim. It's kind of like the Ultimate Gohan thing. It's stated in the manga that he doesn't need to go SSJ, then in Battle of Gods, Resurrection F', and the Universal Survival arcs....he goes SSJ.

Omni

Trunks did against Vegeta in the Black arc.

Skeeter49

Wait, wasn't this a
Caulifla and Kale
episode? Do they appear at all?

Toshio said he wrote an episode that has a lot of development for them.
Most people assumed that was 104, but it could be a future episode. IMO, that one and the one that focuses
on U3 that Toshio talked about
, are the same episode.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We've never got a clear answer to what it means to "absorb" the power of SSG, so it isn't directly stated that Goku can't access the form on a whim. It's kind of like the Ultimate Gohan thing. It's stated in the manga that he doesn't need to go SSJ, then in Battle of Gods and Resurrection F'....he goes SSJ.

I think the explanation for Gohan there is he lost access to his ultimate form due to not training properly. Which makes a certain amount of sense. We just need one for the SSG thing though.

Big One

Banned
I think the explanation for Gohan there is he lost access to his ultimate form due to not training properly. Which makes a certain amount of sense. We just need one for the SSG thing though.
Yeah but he went into Ultimate and SSJ in Battle of Gods, lol. So really, nothing is off limits here.

I need to watch it again but in the NEP
Roshi was mainly fighting U4 combatants,
right? At least the spy and two girls. Guess we're getting near U4 elimination.
Will the Grand Priest ever be right
He said the fodder were out and real fights was about to begin
And that 2 and 11 are mvps
Is he the new shin

I'm going to watch and see with subs but the fights are getting boring
lmao

his material for the battle arena was also sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom